Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern (7267 Views)

Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi / What Southern Governors Concluded After Their Meeting In Enugu / Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by Advocate500: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Northern agenda is real,the north are rallying behind Atiku, don't be deceived.

7 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by Advocate500: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
The agenda is real.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by alsudan: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
One fake Muslim Thief is busy banking on the North for votes and even chose a Muslim as his Vice just to appease them.

57 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by jkpbestseries: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
northerners are using th south big times

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by mbaboy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Atiku is the next President of this country

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by riverbird: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
alsudan:
One fake Muslim Thief is busy banking on the North for votes and even chose a Muslim as his Vice just to appease them.

grin

9 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by Kingspin(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Because Wike promise to leak the secret of those evil people in Nigeria,
Sultan of Sokoto is showing up
He is a spy for the North.
Working for Atiku I believe.
Well, not all King are wise.

If Wike backs down on his threats, this Sultan visit is one reason for it.

Wike, do not allow them to use you again.
Enough is Enough.
We have over play these politics.

47 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by Willy7(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
This is why Wike is crying blue murder. He knows that the North favours Atiku and doesn't want any of that. He would support Obi codedly. Tinubu is not the kind Wike will support, wouldn't want to be seen as one of Tinubu boys.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by Osehnetworld(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
D
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by alizma: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
yesterday when Wike said he will start talking, I said people should watch as they will be trooping into river state. Less than 24hours, we have a guest already.
Children in politics that are calling Wike names, I hope you are growing as the picture get clearer by the day?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by princeade86(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hmmmm. Fear north. Let be wise. Let librate ourselves from northern people.

33 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by underpinna: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
The Northerners doesn't want Nigeria to be ruled by other tribes.

Some are saying that Wike talks too much.

If Wike hadn't talked, the North would have felt at ease.

Once you are cheated, to keep quiet about it, voice it even if no one supports you.

Some Southern slaves are busy queuing behind Atiku.

40 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by Tinububalls: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wike the wiked.

12 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by Efuaye(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
They'll eventually cow him to submission!

The only hope for the South to have been heard is about being hushed!

Southerners are not learning at all.

Wike, however it goes, you tried.

19 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by DeltaFire: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Advocate500:

Wike is the southern slave giving Rivers money to Fulani Atiku and Tambuwal, plus PDP controlled by Fulani for a Fulani-controlled INEC elections in 2023 - if even those elections will happen which I think not. So Rivers money is being wasted by willing tool Wike. South are slaves oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
So?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by RZArecta(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Tinubu urchins will go mad about this development and cry blood. Tinubu urchins shouldn't be allowed to go on their regular violent rampages

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peter Obi will not know what will crush him

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by ivolt: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
When I tell some children on this forum that the idea that the north unilaterally determines
the president is asinine and nonsense, they will start blabbing about population, religion and
what not.

The south is as much if not more powerful than the north.
As long as you have more than one northern interest in a presidential election, anyone who ignores
any part of the south will fail.

8 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by Amoto1914: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY (Worldwide)
Own an online shop in the US and run it successfully worldwide.
-Get a free consultation via WhatsApp now: 07066652004
-Get the link to see details for yourself
-Get a free video consultation with our experts in the US after learning the basics from me.
-Send me a message if you are interested.
-Check out the offer
https://sellvia.com/?via=1235
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by SaiOba: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by A4alpha: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
M a n y t h I n g s a r e h a p p e n I g cool
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
alsudan:

Keep fooling yourself because every space in your empty brain is filled with thoughts of seeing Yoruba fail and suffer. Tinubu and the Yorubas are not begging anyone.

When push came to shove Tinubu even squared up to Buhari, Adamu etal while Peter Obi fled rather than face Atiku and Tambuwal.

We are never the mates of you Igbos who are unprincipled and only know to worship money even into your graves.

Yorubas have real strength and value no one can ignore or subjugate. We are not anarchist and can never subscribe to terrorizing other Nigerians or even our nation Nigeria. We will do things the right and legitimate ways to get what we want and feel we deserve.

It is over for the North. Take that to the bank. An Atiku Presidency, which Yorubas are never afraid of, must yield what is shown below, if he wins fair and square, or the North can take on the SW if they fancy their chances.

We are in the last battle for the soul of Nigeria and her reformation for equity and good. If Yorubas do not get the Presidency then best believe what is shown below is the next big war.

What is sure is that we will not endure another 8 years of what Nigeria has experienced under Buhari such as insecurity no region is given a free hand to tackle effectively and their own way.

It is the declaration below, from Buhari's own APC Governors, that finally showed the North that Yorubas do not give a toss about the centre anymore and that we are not kidding. It is the reason they feel they must hold on to power even if doing so completely mires Nigeria in total ethnic toxicity and rancor.

I am therefore not surprised all Northerners, including Buhari, may be working for an Atiku Presidency.

What I will say is that the North can do her Machiavellian worst because " there is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come".

11 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by treesun: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Advocate500:

Anything but APC!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by A4alpha: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wike even tho I don wash my hands commot for ur matter.. I must say na man you be, even tho I don't know what they really want from you.. Rivers state money? Cos I'm sure River residents are solidly Obidient already.. or is it your connect? I no grab

Wike if you are a true son of your father and your sack is made of steal, don't disappoint. Speak!!
You must be holding someone one at the juggler.. Wike PRESS!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by Pascaline96(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wicked Wike
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by SmartPolician: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
One thing I know for certain is that the Sultan is a good man. However, if Atiku Abubukar sent him on this mission, it's DoA.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by FreeStuffsNG: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
princeade86:
Hmmmm. Fear north. Let be wise. Let librate ourselves from northern people.

Sultan is from Sokoto state and HE Tambuwal is the Governor of Sokoto state so it is not out of place for Sultan to visit to settle the difference.
However, the real Norrhern traditional establishment has never supported even PMB because of his stern anticorruption stand against some northern chieftains in 1983 and support for Gen Abacha who deposed Alhaji Dasuki, former Emir of Kano.
I believe his kind of relationship with the northern establishment was partly why it took PMB so long to become a President . He once complained that one of those who even worked against him in the judiciary is from his own state and they went to school together.

While I can not preenpt why Sultan is on this visit but if it is politics, it will not amount to much when trust has broken down this much. HE Wike is not likely to work for HE Atiku and not even at the instance of anyone linked to HE Tambuwal who he believed betrayed him.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by Advocate500: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

Keep fooling yourself because every space in your empty brain is filled with thoughts of seeing Yoruba fail and suffer. Tinubu and the Yorubas are not begging anyone.

When push came to shove Tinubu even squared up to Buhari, Adamu etal while Peter Obi fled rather than face Atiku and Tambuwal.

We are never the mates of you Igbos who are unprincipled and only know to worship money even into your graves.

Yorubas have real strength and value no one can ignore or subjugate. We are not anarchist and can never subscribe to terrorizing other Nigerians or even our nation Nigeria. We will do things the right and legitimate ways to get what we want and feel we deserve.

It is over for the North. Take that to the bank. An Atiku Presidency, which Yorubas are never afraid of, must yield what is shown below, if he wins fair and square, or the North can take on the SW if they fancy their chances.

We are in the last battle for the soul of Nigeria and her reformation for equity and good. If Yorubas do not get the Presidency then best believe what is shown below is the next big war.

What is sure is that we will not endure another 8 years of what Nigeria has experienced under Buhari such as insecurity no region is given a free hand to tackle effectively and their own way.

It is the declaration below, from Buhari's own APC Governors, that finally showed the North that Yorubas do not give a toss about the centre anymore and that we are not kidding. It is the reason they feel they must hold on to power even if doing so completely mires Nigeria in total ethnic toxicity and rancor.

I am therefore not surprised all Northerners, including Buhari, may be working for an Atiku Presidency.

What I will say is that the North can do her Machiavellian worst because " there is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come".
oga go and rest your head on something, your head is paining you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by Wintertime: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Uh
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern by PapaHadum: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wike is fully #Obidient

If you know,you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News . Anambra Billionaire Juju-priest Likely Dead. / 300 Taxis To Replace 'Okadas' In Bayelsa State / I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.