Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth (41676 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Kaysalas(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
mulcini:
So Putin is not going to honor her by attending her funeral.
Honor kee yhu Diah! grin grin grin
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by detectivejones: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Vladmir my niggar.

1 Like

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Daum: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Great men, even in times of warfare recognizes virtues of the foe.

But our people day shout colonialism.
Pay respect and move on.
If you get your chance, beat them Brits in combat or economic warfare.

Not all these plenty noise they are making on twitter
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Patriotsleague: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Daum:

But our people day shout colonialism.
Pay respect and move on.
If you get your chance, beat them Brits in combat or economic warfare.

Not all these plenty noise they are making on twitter
I have no beef against the Queen, it was what it was, it is what it is. I personally like this Queen, for her virtues.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by iykofias(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Daum:

How come inflation has crippled us already. Do we use Russian gas also.
The world today is a global economy.
The way it has been built, if one thing is happening in one corner, it affects everyone.

Remember the days of the militants
Yes, as small scale as it was, it was affecting the price of oil in the global market. Now imagine if Nigeria is at war today....
June 2022 was the first time UK didn’t import fossil fuel from Russia for almost 25years. Please use google, cos I don’t intend arguing on these
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Daum: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

I have no beef against the Queen, it was what it was, it is what it is. I personally like this Queen, for her virtues.

Even me
No beefs....I admired her virtue of service and commitment to her people.
It's something our leaders here don't have.

That's something we can learn as a people. Our leaders own na to thief from their own people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Faber(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
It's well

1 Like

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Daum: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
iykofias:
June 2022 was the first time UK didn’t import fossil fuel from Russia for almost 25years. Please use google, cos I don’t intend arguing on these

The import is 4% of gas.

How significant is that to the economy of Britain compared to over 45% of Germany

Russia's gas has little or no impact. So Putin can't blackmail UK with gas.
Hope you see the % there.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by joepepsy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Guy rest,people are not as dumb as you think.
iiifedimma:
The useless man nw change his fraudulent comments on the midnight to continues to still scam a lot of people here on Nairaland

Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy

2 Likes

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by uchennaq(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin grin cheesy Something is happening in kharkiv

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by juniorstar(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
It's humbling how death Separates us from our earthly possessions. No matter how expensive they are.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Softmirror: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Emman08:

Do you really think writing in bold CAPITALS made you make sense?

grin

YOU HAVEN'T MADE ANY POINT THOUGH. YOUR RESPONSE IS VERY TYPICAL OF PEOPLE WHO ARE INTELLECTUALLY MALNOURISHED.?!
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by cococandy(f): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
drips8:
People criticizing Africans for the comments on the Queen when the Irish are doing this grin grin grin grin

They’ve been tap dancing in front of the palace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uI4HeWHhqQ

Only doofuses think any African is wrong for not being sad about her death

1 Like

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by iykofias(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Daum:

The import is 4% of gas.

How significant is that to the economy of Britain compared to over 45% of Germany

Russia's gas has little or no impact. So Putin can't blackmail UK with gas.
Hope you see the % there.
from ‘Britain don’t use Russia gas’ to only 4%

Overall energy imports from Russia in the year to June 2022 were £4.4 billion.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Patriotsleague: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Daum:

Even me
No beefs....I admired her virtue of service and commitment to her people.
It's something our leaders here don't have.

That's something we can learn as a people. Our leaders own na to thief from their own people.
Yes, same I liked her sense of duty and patriotism, it's something our leaders lack here. She lived a life of service. Her loyalty is to the British people and monarchy. We Africans should care and cater for ourselves, we are sounding naive, if we think other races and nations, will put our interests before theirs. We must grow up and bear our responsibility, our leaders here should love the people, the people should love and build themselves, not wait or wish for strangers to come and love them or save them. It's naive and reeks of slave complex. Leaders of nations seek for their national interest, they have no obligations to non citizens or other countries. I admire this lady, she was a good one.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by CurrentSamuel(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Good for the royals
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by uchennaq(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Heavy offensive ongoing by Ukrainian defenders. Russians abandoned alot of different categories of ammo and fled. It's getting interesting. LIVE WAR....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkMtaS1qPfE
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Daum: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
iykofias:
from ‘Britain don’t use Russia gas’ to only 4%

Overall energy imports from Russia in the year to June 2022 were £4.4 billion.

You earlier wrote that in June did the British didn't use Russian gas...
I said the Brits don't use Russian gas. What I said was not wrong.

The 4% Russian gas that I referenced was a figure for last year. I replied you when you said Russia should turn off gas and freeze the Brits

Thank God you said yourself that as at June the Brits didn't use Russian gas and I joined you by saying as at last year they only imported 4% of Russian gas.

That is very insignificant if you want Putin to freeze Britain. That can't freeze them
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Acidosis(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
cococandy:

They’ve been tap dancing in front of the palace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uI4HeWHhqQ

Only doofuses think any African is wrong for not being sad about her death

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by baralatie(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
So nice
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Daum: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Yes, same I liked her sense of duty and patriotism, it's something our leaders lack here. She lived a life of service. Her loyalty is to the British people and monarchy. We Africans should care and cater for ourselves, we are sounding naive, if we think other races and nations, will put our interests before theirs. We must grow up and bear our responsibility, our leaders here should love the people, the people should love and build themselves, not wait or wish for strangers to come and love them or save them. It's naive and reeks of slave complex. Leaders of nations seek for their national interest, they have no obligations to non citizens or other countries. I admire this lady, she was a good one.

God bless your point
It's what I always stressed.
The British Empire was big, yes they conquered us. They gave us their language and they did attrocities and they left.

Yet what did we learn from their time here.
Did we learn to cater for ourselves. Instead it's looting and wickedness.

Look at the Asians, they humbled themselves and learnt. Today they are a powerful force. Strong to challenge the same Brits. But we are here, still looting each other to death and blaming the Brits who have left us years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Versal: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Vladimir Putin: the coolest guy on this planet
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by iykofias(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Daum:

You earlier wrote that in June did the British didn't use Russian gas...
I said the Brits don't use Russian gas. What I said was not wrong.

The 4% Russian gas that I referenced was a figure for last year. I replied you when you said Russia should turn off gas and freeze the Brits

Thank God you said yourself that as at June the Brits didn't use Russian gas and I joined you by saying as at last year they only imported 4% of Russian gas.

That is very insignificant if you want Putin to freeze Britain. That can't freeze them
so what did UK buy from Russia with £4.4billion from January to June 2022.

PS- still wondering where i implied that the uk citizens will freeze this winter

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Daum: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
iykofias:
so what did UK buy from Russia with £4.4billion from January to June 2022.

PS- still wondering where i implied that the uk citizens will freeze this winter

We are in September and I said the UK doesn't use Russian Gas. Well they haven't imported it the usual 4% in three months now. So they're not using it at all as it plays very little in their energy demand.

Your earlier quote said Putin should use gas as economic warfare, then I replied you that as at today Britain doesn't use Russian gas.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Mrtaye: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
kingthreat:

I am against free speech. Because it gives voices to nincompoops
Then you have no business in Nigeria, Moscow is where you belong
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Emman08: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

YOU HAVEN'T MADE ANY POINT THOUGH. YOUR RESPONSE IS VERY TYPICAL OF PEOPLE WHO ARE INTELLECTUALLY MALNOURISHED.?!

Okay troll grin
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by israelmao(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Putin has been engaging Urkraine in unending war which he initially thought would be like a walk in the park.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by jaxxy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Emman08:
Go on, pretend like you care about the 96 year old woman under who's family's watch, Britain perpetuated colonialism, looting and racism all over the world

So did Egypt, Ethiopia, France etc... nobody is innocent its just a matter of correcting ur mistakes for the benefit of mankind not remaining or repeating them.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by xynerise: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by 007Marvel(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
This Xi Jinping man worse pass Putin, you can never go against him or his government! See their two, CCP and Putin thug's in power dey give their condolence! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Patriotsleague: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Daum:

God bless your point
It's what I always stressed.
The British Empire was big, yes they conquered us. They gave us their language and they did attrocities and they left.

Yet what did we learn from their time here.
Did we learn to cater for ourselves. Instead it's looting and wickedness.

Look at the Asians, they humbled themselves and learnt. Today they are a powerful force. Strong to challenge the same Brits. But we are here, still looting each other to death and blaming the Brits who have left us years ago.
You are correct, we must start blaming ourselves, our people not outsiders.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by nurudeen181(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
why was putin and xi mentioned at a time, like are they rulling thesame state or is it because they are not so western friendly countries. didnt buhari, asad, erdogan, kbs, scholz, zelensky et al, make their own farewells

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). / Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.