Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth (41675 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Softmirror: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Emman08:

Okay troll grin

cheesy
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by jaxxy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
cococandy:

They’ve been tap dancing in front of the palace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uI4HeWHhqQ

Only doofuses think any African is wrong for not being sad about her death

All i know is nobody Is a saint not Africans and definitely not the Irish.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Emman08: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
jaxxy:

So did Egypt, Ethiopia, France etc... nobody is innocent its just a matter of correcting ur mistakes for the benefit of mankind not remaining or repeating them.

100%

1 Like

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Tqw1: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oh
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Emman08: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
cococandy:

They’ve been tap dancing in front of the palace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uI4HeWHhqQ

Only doofuses think any African is wrong for not being sad about her death

This is from a few months ago though. But who can blame the Irish? At least they remember what they suffered at the hands of the English throne.

Why would anyone especially blacks be sad about her death? We've got zero connection to her well except the violence, racism, pillaging and colonialism her family perpetrated in Africa.

I'm not going as far as celebrating but I couldn't care less
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by ufotunang: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Devilish Putin that have killed many people and Ukrainians paying tribute to queen Elizabeth.. nawaoooo
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
ken6488:
rest

Do you know about the war In Ethiopia
He can't rest. It's not good if Putin didn't come to her burial. No world leader ll attend his own too. And yours too! grin
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by ufotunang: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
akpakpavavic:
Terminator.
..abi.. Russian Terminator
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by GreatrAnalyst: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
The dead are mourning the dead.
Life is turn by turn.

English empire really reigned while holding sway. While the Queen would visit any foreign country, the country would still speak English to the Queen, supposedly. And when foreigners would also pay her visits, English would as well be the language of expression.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by uchennaq(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Versal:
Vladimir Putin: the coolest guy on this planet

Psychopathic murderer
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by gameova(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
iykofias:
June 2022 was the first time UK didn’t import fossil fuel from Russia for almost 25years. Please use google, cos I don’t intend arguing on these
Good evening sir. Sorry for disturbing you. Please can you help me out with any amount for foodstuffs. Me and my family are really starving here. God bless you.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oh I must have posted the wrong link. There are videos of them all over Titktok having a dance off at the palace gate.

I don’t blame those who celebrate.

Her family has to mourn her that’s normal.
But if they are expecting the whole world to mourn with, it means they are out of touch with whom they really are.
Emman08:

This is from a few months ago though. But who can blame the Irish? At least they remember what they suffered at the hands of the English throne.

Why would anyone especially blacks be sad about her death? We've got zero connection to her well except the violence, racism, pillaging and colonialism her family perpetrated in Africa.

I'm not going as far as celebrating but I couldn't care less

2 Likes

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
jaxxy:

All i know is nobody Is a saint not Africans and definitely not the Irish.
okay
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by kingthreat(m): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Mrtaye:

Then you have no business in Nigeria, Moscow is where you belong

We know where is better.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by pegix(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kingpele:
Foolish fool..sane human beings are condoning with royal family and UK people, then putin and buharia known terrorists are talking...After killing thousands of innocent human beings unjustly in Ukraine, he want to form sane
learn from.history
When you fully understand that
Then u foolishness would be bodly clear to you

Vlamidir putin is one of the best president in the world
Took his people from economic.downturns in the early 2000s to an entire wealthy class
He'd never suppress or dominant anybody cuz of their skin colour
The true lover of multipolar world ensuring balance of power
If know we could have been absolutely lost to the illussion and tyranny of the west
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by pegix(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kingpele:
Foolish fool..sane human beings are condoning with royal family and UK people, then putin and buharia known terrorists are talking...After killing thousands of innocent human beings unjustly in Ukraine, he want to form sane
learn from.history
When you fully understand that
Then u foolishness would be bodly clear to you

Vlamidir putin is one of the best president in the world
Took his people from economic.downturns in the early 2000s to an entirely wealthy class
He'd never suppress or dominant anybody cuz of their skin colour
The true lover of multipolar world ensuring balance of power
If know we could have been absolutely lost to the illussion and tyranny of the west

1 Like

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Panda7(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
so are the british still preparing to fight moscow
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Versal: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
uchennaq:

Psychopathic murderer
Is Ukraine killing him, also? Are they too psychopathic?
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by MERCHANDISER: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
God of war Putin
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by BethiMcCauley: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Blake755: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
ken6488:
rest

Do you know about the war In Ethiopia
Of course he won't talk about it nah to dey shout queen up and down angry sad

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Mrtaye: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
kingthreat:

We know where is better.
Yes Moscow is better cos there is freedom of speech and expression
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by GEEBITE: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Give it a rest. Whatever link you want to post is an old one. People kept vigil all night at Buckingham,Balmoral and Windsor Palaces and were being shown live on TV. If you have you been to these places you would know it is practically impossible to do any taunting stunt at this period ? A lady in an obscure part of Scotland who made a mocking video on FB had her shop vandalized and was forced to leave town with police protection. The Irish group dance is an old video.
cococandy:
Oh I must have posted the wrong link. There are videos of them all over Titktok having a dance off at the palace gate.

I don’t blame those who celebrate.

Her family has to mourn her that’s normal.
But if they are expecting the whole world to mourn with, it means they are out of touch with whom they really are.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Mohbola(f): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
She is a global icon and it's normal for them to pay their tributes.

Oraimo power banks now charge so fast and we love to see it. The Anifast technology is truly next level stuff

1 Like

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by cococandy(f): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Funny thing I wasn’t talking to you.
GEEBITE:
Give it a rest. Whatever link you want to post is an old one. People kept vigil all night at Buckingham,Balmoral and Windsor Palaces and were being shown live on TV. If you have you been to these places you would know it is practically impossible to do any taunting stunt at this period ? A lady in an obscure part of Scotland who made a mocking video on FB had her shop vandalized and was forced to leave town with police protection. The Irish group dance is an old video.

1 Like

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by GEEBITE: 4:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Liar, liar,pants on fire. You are the doofus who fell for the internet gimmick.. i
cococandy:
Funny thing I wasn’t talking to you.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by cococandy(f): 6:07am On Sep 10, 2022
GEEBITE:
Liar, liar,pants on fire. You are the doofus who fell for the internet gimmick.. i

Cry about it. They don’t even know you exist nor do they rate you for asslickin them on the internet. You’re just another bottom of the barrel monkey to them.

There are people who are justifiable not enthused about celebrating her and they did have a dance off IN FRONT of the palace despite the activities going on there.

1 Like

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by Oluwaseunomo: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2022
Evilblackman:

Shut up abeg, what he typed is the truth, the only thing is you are too mentally enslaved and ignorant to understand
Ignorant to understand what that biafrans were killed like the animals they're? We needed more of that sef to reduce the amount of nuisance we are facing in this country now.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by thatkindthing: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Ochemicals:
Hmm
How about all the people he has killed in Ukraine? No condolences for them?
lol, ask the queen for the condolences of all the people she has killed.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by RosyIsBlessed: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2022
OneTwoOne:
The queen died just a year after her husband's death.

They enjoyed Life, can't say for afterlife

There's no afterlife.
Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by GEEBITE: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tiktok coco, the joke is on you. Trying to join the woke mob seems fashionable to your ilks. I am from a royal family a major King in Yorubaland who passed away recently.so I wasnt born to asslick anybody.

I am not of opinion that everybody should mourn her as I am unperturbed about her death too. However it should not elicit uncouth remarks or bad utterances from anybody with a sense of decorum.

If you know the atrocities your own ancestors might have committed to felliow tribesmen, you will probably sink to the ground.

Nonetheless that your tiktok vidie reference is fake news and it is better you dont remain gullible to anything you see on the internet. The links below should teset your prejufice

https://apnews.com › article › fact-c...
Irish dance video was posted months before Queen Elizabeth's death | AP News

https://www.weareiowa.com › verify
Irish dancers are not celebrating queen's death in viral Buckingham Palace video

https://factcheck.afp.com › ...
Video of Irish dancers predates Queen Elizabeth II's death - AFP Fact Check

cococandy:

Cry about it. They don’t even know you exist nor do they rate you for asslickin them on the internet. You’re just another bottom of the barrel monkey to them.

There are people who are justifiable not enthused about celebrating her and they did have a dance off IN FRONT of the palace despite the activities going on there.

Re: Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth by FoggedBrain: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
THE BOSSES. I SERIOUSLY HOLD THESE MEN IN HIGH REGARDS. BTW THIS IS ABOUT QUEEN ELIZABETH AND NOT UKRAINE. YALL RANTING ABOUT WHAT PUTIN IS DOING IN UKRAINE SHOULD TAKE A CHILL PILL. YOU WOULD DO WORSE IF YOU WERE IN HIS SHOES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). / Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.