Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (80120 Views)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Minjim:

She is luck she's in a saner clime.

Everyone deserves to live in a saner clime

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by rickyrex(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
GeneralPula:
Had it been she was in Abia now, I for don take her serious..

You claimed they did your fore-fathers evil and you still living in their land. Hypocrisy at the highest..

Biafra people killed Nigeria. Nigeria people killed Biafra. It’s called war & not friendly match..
two coin mouth nah him you get. if too say she dey nigeria type those things nah you go still say she dey make mouth.. say make she go abroad go talk weather them no go deal with her
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Thomasankara(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
[/color]I agree with you[color=#770077]
uncleck:
You can never be a good history student and not share the same sentiment with this woman. Queen Elizabeth and her family have committed unprecedented evil against humanity. I can't even begin to type the kind of damage they have done to world.

Is it the destruction and the disorientation of African people and their culture? Africa was self sufficient until they came with slave trade wherein they adopted and exported our young main overseas. When they embarked on industrial revolution, they made sure that they replace our food crop production with cash crop production. This singular act ruined Africa.

They brought fake religion that severed Africans from their ancestors thereby making them to lose their history and identity. They made us believe that all our actions are sin; we need a Jesus to justify our sinful nature. Accepting Jesus won't stop us from sinning, but out sins would now be forgiven. Crazy if you ask me!

They drew up the map of the world with blood, cutting families away from each other and joining strangers together. They extol nationalism but condemn tribalism. For goodness sake, tribe is to Africa what nation is to Europeans.

They give freedom to their own on request but suppress any voice of freedom in Africa.

They imposed strange political and education system on us that would never help in addressing our peculiar challenges.

I'm tired of typing

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Maobichek: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Beremx:
thanks dear. How are you doing btw?

I'm good, down with malaria since Monday but i'm responding to treatment. Malaria is a very dangerous sickness; weakness of the body, lost of appetite, cold, fever etc but I'm stable now. I will resume work on Monday, hopefully (?).
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by kingreign(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
wolesmile:
She says the Queen should die in excruciating pains for what the Queen did to her family during the Nigerian civil war but this same woman would be in jail for this in Nigeria.

Her own culture and ancestors forbid her sexuality but it is the West that granted her a safe haven to be whatever she wants.

The irony.

Na lesbian?
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Latakia(f): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Guyman01:

Otoro gba gbue gi dia!
Igbo and hatred. They blame everybody Queen Elizabeth, Lord Lugard, Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello, Okotie Eboh, Sir Alex Ferguson, United Nations, Buhari, Tinubu, FIFA, UEFA, CAF etc for their mistakes except themselves. This is the picture of the man on wheel chair that destroyed Nigeria perfect system of government (Regional Gornment) where every region controlled her resources and pay tax to the central government. The perfect system of government was left to us by the British colonial masters. The picture show the man being pushed by Peterrorist Obi Pandora to court during the Nnamdi Kanu terrorist trial. Today they are planning to govern the same country they hate and call zoo.
Say No Terrorism

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Latakia(f): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
fman:
Na copy and paste format be ds!!
If not, oya summarize in just one sentence
Igbo and hatred. They blame everybody Queen Elizabeth, Lord Lugard, Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello, Okotie Eboh, Sir Alex Ferguson, United Nations, Buhari, Tinubu, FIFA, UEFA, CAF etc for their mistakes except themselves. This is the picture of the man on wheel chair that destroyed Nigeria perfect system of government (Regional Gornment) where every region controlled her resources and pay tax to the central government. The perfect system of government was left to us by the British colonial masters. The picture show the man being pushed by Peterrorist Obi Pandora to court during the Nnamdi Kanu terrorist trial. Today they are planning to govern the same country they hate and call zoo.
Say No Terrorism

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Beremx(f): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Maobichek:

I'm good, down with malaria since Monday but i'm responding to treatment. Malaria is a very dangerous sickness; weakness of the body, lost of appetite, cold, fever etc but I'm stable now. I will resume work on Monday, hopefully (?).
sorry dear. Please do take care of yourself and wishing you speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Latakia(f): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
pointblank247:
TRULY TRULY I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE THIS EMPTY,
HOW OLD ARE YOU ? I WANT TO CHECK SOMETHING
Say No Terrorism

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Slurity(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wintertime:

Wailers doing the normal doings just to wail

Am happy for my Christian name

At least am not a head slamming bombing killing modafvcker like you

Afonja
Take your Christian name to bank and use it in exchange of money. I bear David by name but I am smart enough to know that life is more that the name you bear. Grow up little kid and reason like adult.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Latakia(f): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
faste:
Copy and past master.
Say No Terrorism

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Latakia(f): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
Great races don't easily forget their history in the name of forming woke, only cowardly race and tribe forget their past out of cowardice which they disguise as being woke.

Chinese haven't forgotten the evil roles US, UK and Taiwan played when they were struggling to survive.

Russians haven't forgotten the roles US played in destroying the old Soviet Union.

The Jews haven't forgotten the roles some regions and nations played against them during the WW II.

Cowards forget their history to avoid offending their oppressors to start oppressing them again.

Say No Terrorism

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Latakia(f): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
kingyakos:

Oté i no be Igbo o
Say No Terrorism

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by NNTR: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
sukkot:
grin she go soon collect sack letter
Make dem try sack her nah, then she and them go meet for industrial tribunal, and have dirty linens, washed in full public glare, the bad PR, thereof, the institution wont want to have.

cc CaveAdullam

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Lightorder: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Lmao. Typical african behavior of blame everyone else but ourselves. The Queen of England didn’t plant the evil ij the minds if the leaders we have always had to be a thieving lot. The British colonized some other western countries the are currently doing very well and have well moved past the pains of colonialism and yet here we are still looking for who to blame our failures on.
no , clap for the queen for watching evil doers ply their trades from her platform
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Babysho(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
zionstaar75:
are they the ones that asked abacha to steal 5billion?atiku to be a billionaire with gce certificate (that's the only legitimate certificate he has,he bought others)asked tinubu to turn himself to lagos landlord when he's from iragbijiand lastly Peter obi to enter university with the o level photocopy attached? Africa is her own biggest problem not the Queen.alot of commonwealth nations are doing very well.this lady is Simon ekpa's girlfriend,senseless and full of bile.Nigeria is a country that loves mediocrity and that's why we're here.the university should fire her asap

You need to read further into our history to truly understand why we're here.
(1) The main purpose of colonising was to exploit the African continent of its resources, market and labour.

(2) Colonisers were racist to Nigerians (Africans)

(3) Colonisers treated their subordinates or equal Africans with hate, zero respect and paid them less.

(4) The Colonisers had special cadets trained to carry out their bidding of exploitation in Africa. E.g Buhari had high military trainings overseas and in Nigeria.

(5) Colonisers taught us politics.

(6) These cadets and subordinates fought for our independence as it so happens that they were the most educated Nigerians but they had also learnt exploitation and evil capitalism informally along the way.

(7) These African cadets and subordinates of European education grab power, exploit and capitalise on the African people.

(8.) Africans were too busy fighting each other and failed to revolt against Europeans to get back all what they lost. (That's why all our sculptures are still in UK till date lol) The Europeans saw and it must have felt like Colonialism but without their political interference and so them no put mouth in wetin them teach us. That is, they're still getting our exports for cheap. Their companies are still mining our natural resources. We're still getting poor quality imports for more.

Whatever you see today in Nigeria with Buhari or Tinubu either divide and rule method or using uneducated side against educated ones, Europeans did it best to us.

All Africans need to unlearn a lot of things. The very first post on this thread was someone saying Colonialism had it's good sides. That man is lost.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by fman(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Latakia:
Say No Terrorism
This fool still dey past me
This pirated copied script.
Abeg e don do!!!!
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by okechuks22: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
ivolt:
The quota system pseudocommunist professor is really enjoying her 5 minutes of fame.

Under a meritocracy, she would be on welfare stipends to stay afloat.
Akuya who open the gate for u
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Kay25(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
She is in Us talking why can't she come attack buhari if they won't silence her yet is Nigeria problem the fault of colonial Masters?
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by olakan22: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
uncleck:
You can never be a good history student and not share the same sentiment with this woman. Queen Elizabeth and her family have committed unprecedented evil against humanity. I can't even begin to type the kind of damage they have done to world.

Is it the destruction and the disorientation of African people and their culture? Africa was self sufficient until they came with slave trade wherein they adopted and exported our young main overseas. When they embarked on industrial revolution, they made sure that they replace our food crop production with cash crop production. This singular act ruined Africa.

They brought fake religion that severed Africans from their ancestors thereby making them to lose their history and identity. They made us believe that all our actions are sin; we need a Jesus to justify our sinful nature. Accepting Jesus won't stop us from sinning, but out sins would now be forgiven. Crazy if you ask me!

They drew up the map of the world with blood, cutting families away from each other and joining strangers together. They extol nationalism but condemn tribalism. For goodness sake, tribe is to Africa what nation is to Europeans.

They give freedom to their own on request but suppress any voice of freedom in Africa.

They imposed strange political and education system on us that would never help in addressing our peculiar challenges.

I'm tired of typing

And it was the queen who began to rule in 1952 that started slave trade?
What are you people saying sef

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Kay25(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Abusing the queen won't change anything neither will it lower her pedigree she is far better and enjoyed life far far than the prof..the prof ought to be able to think better as an educated person but u know when u are filled with so much bitterness u don't see anything better
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by soojar(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
This madam too like vawulence o grin. Abeg who fit translate? grin

If you don't know the meaning of a woman of substance, here you have her.

We learn everyday
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by CoolAmbience(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I love this woman already, I think we have something in common �

You people certainly have foolishness in common.

No well mannered person would write the nonsense that woman wrote on Twitter.

This is the reason why I am very much against people being rated by their academic qualifications, that can be bought.

That woman is certainly not educated.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
onez:
For real, let's lower the mic. Colonization though painful but also has it's good side. God bless us all. May the soul of late Queen Elizabeth rest in peace.

You no get sense one bit
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Igbos and boldness
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by maestroferddi: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Latakia:
Say No Terrorism
Hatred and asinine pettiness will destroy you if you refuse to mend your ways...

As silly as you sound, it makes sense to you that a decree purportedly made by Ironsi within a-six month stint as head of state couldn't be rescinded or abrogated by subsequent heads of states for more than 50 years...

Maybe the ghost of Ironsi barred Gowon and Awolowo to annul the so-called unification decree after murdering Ironsi...

You apparently can't think to save your life...
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Karnice600: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
The US was colonized by these same people.
It's only in the history books .Now they all walk equal.
White slave masters had black salesmen too. It took African elites' cooperation for 'slaveships' to sail.
I'm not justifying colonization in whatever form. We still have it in varying degrees and different tags like tribalism, nepotism etc in our land.
Uju is trying hard to make sense. In as much as it's ill to curse the dead, her guts would've had a different color from cowardice if this came during the Queen's lifetime.
Flaunt the development and leverage that came with colonization on one hand, blame the colonizers for your leaders' inability to create a better environment, making your present more deplorable than your past in hard chains; what do you call that?
woke culture?
She's doing well.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by OriOko88(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Bro go learn ur history properly and stop using insults to cover ur ignorance. Also lemme ask u a question.. if someone come to ur place and try to forcefully negotiate with weapon more superior than urs what would u do? Do you know the first civilization we have in nigeria? Have u read what happened in benin? Have u read about the slave trade?
Still blame ur ancestors who allowed them selves to be used by the whites for slave trade. Many of ur ancestors were also involved I'm trading their people for slavery. Its thwir fault. They gave room for colonialism.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by TempleHouse: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
I bet this woman must have taking mpuru kpuru or cursed at Okija Shrine by her ex husband.

She’ll soon return home looking for job at Abia

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Alawode01(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Superiority
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by openmine(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Your politicians are probably happy to see the blame has shifted from them to the Queen ! grin

At least , they can use this period to thief our money in peace , while we focus on Queen

Our Mumu never too much !!!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) / Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.