Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (80099 Views)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Zeezenho: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
GlobTrotter:
this is just plane stupid, rude and uncut. This only seems normal with Nigerians

Your hate for igbos makes you sound dumb .why don't you lift your lazy ass and do some investigation on the queen.

Have you ever cared to know what Uganda's Kenyans tanzanian or other African countries think. About her?

Go ask the Irish, Scottish,indians and other British colonies their thoughts about the queen.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Babaken(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
GeneralPula:
Had it been she was in Abia now, I for don take her serious..

You claimed they did your fore-fathers evil and you still living in their land. Hypocrisy at the highest..

Biafra people killed Nigeria. Nigeria people killed Biafra. It’s called war & not friendly match..
if she were to be in abia state you would have say is because she is saying all that because she's in abia state that fear would not allow her to say that if she's in western world.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Babastrong(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Wintertime post=116509914]

Your tears my joy

Cause any time no one is killed you cry
Am happy [ See the lesson of your bible. Lol]
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Elidrisy20: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Mean go f@@k yourself
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by kingyakos: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Latakia:
Igbo and hatred. They blame everybody Queen Elizabeth, Lord Lugard, Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello, Okotie Eboh, Sir Alex Ferguson, United Nations, Buhari, Tinubu, FIFA, UEFA, CAF etc for their mistakes except themselves. This is the picture of the man on wheel chair that destroyed Nigeria perfect system of government (Regional Gornment) where every region controlled her resources and pay tax to the central government. The perfect system of government was left to us by the British colonial masters. The picture show the man being pushed by Peterrorist Obi Pandora to court during the Nnamdi Kanu terrorist trial. Today they are planning to govern the same country they hate and call zoo.
Say No Terrorism

The rate of illiterate and agberos on nairaland these days is alarming

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by sukkot: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Evilblackman:

More like questioning, this how hypocritical we are and we also idolize someone that doesn’t give a shit about us
we dont idolize her. or at least i dont. however if i was a professor in an american university i wouldnt be stupid enough to use my offiical twitter handle to spew venom against the queen. i would have another anonymous twitter account for that. so this woman is not thinking clearly

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Exceed15: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
I keep asking who will make UK pay for the atrocities they committed in Africa? Bold step from a courageous woman

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Morphinne: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
This madam too like vawulence o grin. Abeg who fit translate? grin
Even though this woman is voicing out our sentiments as a people, it is unwise, careless and disrespectful to openly insult other people’s revered leaders. Also, it’s high time we Africans stopped the trend of always blaming the whites for our woes. Come on, the Asians and Americans too were once colonized and today, the United States is even more economically prosperous than the UK and China has one of the fastest growing economy in the world
Na two head them get ?? Y’all should stop hiding behind the cloak of colonialism and start holding your leaders accountable. No be Oyinbo dey rule una for over 60 years now

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by dochenaj: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
GeneralPula:
Had it been she was in Abia now, I for don take her serious..

You claimed they did your fore-fathers evil and you still living in their land. Hypocrisy at the highest..

Biafra people killed Nigeria. Nigeria people killed Biafra. It’s called war & not friendly match..
There is a difference between war and genocide.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by ebufa: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
onez:
For real, let's lower the mic. Colonization though painful but also has it's good side. God bless us all. May the soul of late Queen Elizabeth rest in peace.

you are an utter buffoon! what do you guys smoke sef! how ignorant can you mental misfits be! no wonder you mumus are walking into fulani colonization casually! you guys wanna make me puke!

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Evilblackman(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
sukkot:
we dont idolize her. or at least i dont. however if i was a professor in an american university i wouldnt be stupid enough to use my offiical twitter handle to spew venom against the queen. i would have another anonymous twitter account for that. so this woman is not thinking clearly

See why some people says she’s courageous bold , fearless?
Because she’s not afraid to say the truth
She no dey oppressed
I would not say it as blunted as she did but I would condemn her in mannerly way
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by kingyakos: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
bjtinz:
What a crass, unkept, mannerless, gutter lady. Her education a total waste.

You are a stack illiterate who's opportune to have an Android phone
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by slam7000(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I love this woman already, I think we have something in common �

That woman is no hero. She’s rude, highly offensive and without manners. She’s not fighting for Biafra or defending Igbos.

Bezos disagreed and said that the queen fought for the good of the society…Prof Anya’s response was to tell him: ‘Otoro gbagbue gi’. Do you know what that means?……translate to ‘May you die of diarrhoea or diarrhoea will kill you.

How do justify a harmless tweet to what prof Anya vomited. She’s a sadist and her words were vile and foolish.

She needs some mental evaluation and people should stop celebrating such individuals. She’s not deserving of her present position. She has nothing good to offer her students or anyone.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by fman(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
GEEBITE:
It isn't difficult to spot people from dodgy background who are quite deficient in proper upbringing. This plonker resorted to insults over a harmless argument that didnt even originate with him. What a meddlesome interloper!!! Mind you I will recommend an urgent visit to specsaver or commence appropriate therapy from dyslexia if you cannot see in the quoted text of AARIWA that he wrote blackman/black in at least two instances in what he wrote initially.

"Queen supported a lot evil, killings and bloodshed in her lifetime of which she never apologized. She aided Gowon to starve and kill innocent women and children. Paul McCartney of the beetles returned his award to the royal family due to their role in aiding Gowon to kill defenseless civilians. Well known writer Fredrick Forsyth also condemned her role in the Nigerian civil war. Earl spencer princess Diana’s only brother, in 1997 accused the royal family of masterminding the death of his sister because she wanted to marry an African Dodi Fayed. He also said then than m16 the British official intelligence agency carried out the killing in collaboration with their French counterpart- the CEDET. That incident can be attributed to the reason why prince harry had always rebelled against the royal family ie he knows the mum was killed for her affair with a black man so he married a black to pepper dem. The world is always a better place anytime a racist dies"

The dunderhead even called himself a mad man. Please look at a nearby mirror, the reflection will be that of a mad man.

To tell you the honest, I no understand wetin u dey narrate.
Pls can you summarize it in one sentence.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Brimstone77: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
ivolt:
The quota system pseudocommunist professor is really enjoying her 5 minutes of fame.

Under a meritocracy, she would be on welfare stipends to stay afloat.

You're referring to a professor In USA as quarter system??

What word will we now use to describe the educated illiterates littering your shit holes zoo like adamu, osinbajo, and co??
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by superCleanworks(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
DrRasheed:

I don't understand Yoruba but me too Otoro gba ubanki Elizabeth. undecided

Hahahaha.
funniest post i have seen today. u dey vex oh

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Juoflife1(f): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
It's hard to understand what this woman is going through if you were not directly affected. My mother, till she died stilled talked about her first son, my elder brother who died from a broken spine. A harmless baby. How my elder sisters were painted with charcoal to avoid being raped. It was really brutal.
She is still hurting. I hope she forgives and heals.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by kingyakos: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
sukkot:

You are afraid but she's not
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Igbojew: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wintertime:
Sharp

With this many will want to know about the genocide

woman you have done much

Respect

If not of the igbos

Many people would have start answering Islamic name in Nigeria just because of people who wanted APC
Do they know what brave Igbos did for them in this country called zoogeria.Without great Igbos braveness in making that Fulanisation and Islamisation agenda is twarted Nigeria would have become next Turkey..........I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Guyman01: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Latakia:
Igbo and hatred. They blame everybody Queen Elizabeth, Lord Lugard, Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello, Okotie Eboh, Sir Alex Ferguson, United Nations, Buhari, Tinubu, FIFA, UEFA, CAF etc for their mistakes except themselves. This is the picture of the man on wheel chair that destroyed Nigeria perfect system of government (Regional Gornment) where every region controlled her resources and pay tax to the central government. The perfect system of government was left to us by the British colonial masters. The picture show the man being pushed by Peterrorist Obi Pandora to court during the Nnamdi Kanu terrorist trial. Today they are planning to govern the same country they hate and call zoo.
Say No Terrorism
Otoro gba gbue gi!!!
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by cococandy(f): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
ecolime:
I disagree.

The Asians took their destiny in their hands and have started competing with the colonizers.

Our grandfathers complained, our fathers complained, we are complaining and our children might complain in future.

We Africans should stop this victim mentality. It's irritating.

But you can do both.
Saying you won’t honor or fondly remember those who were active in destroying you doesn’t mean that you’re not currently working on improving yourself.
They are not mutually exclusive.

Nigeria can and should take the bull by the horn in our own advancement. We can do that while also acknowledging the harm that was done to us and refusing to honor those who did it. I don’t understand you people’s thought process

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Benitoh: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
The woman's anger isn't about Independence or colonialists but the role Britain and her queen played in decimating and massacring defenceless civilians.

They should have stayed neutral and making peace instead of empowering and arming one side
Coldie:

I said same thing. Africa was better run when we were under colonial rule, we advocated for independence for it only to start complaining everyday about colonial rule because low-key we know deep down colonial rule isnt our problem but the failure of leadership on our path

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by maasoap(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
ecolime:
I disagree.

The Asians took their destiny in their hands and have started competing with the colonizers.

Our grandfathers complained, our fathers complained, we are complaining and our children might complain in future.

We Africans should stop this victim mentality. It's irritating.

Don't mind her and her supporters. Mindless looting of our resources by our own leaders is still ongoing. When we are supposed to be competing with Saudi Arabia and enjoy everything UAE citizens are enjoying, someone is still stuck in the past, blaming colonialism
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by sukkot: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Evilblackman:

She no dey oppressed
I would not say it as blunted as she did but I would condemn her in mannerly way
bold and fearless ? hmmm i would say emotional and angry
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by sukkot: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
kingyakos:

You are afraid but she's not
i am wise but she is not

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Uptownerd: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
We are the first to break this news in Nigeria here -

http://uptownerd.com/2022/09/08/otoro-gba-gbue-gi-jeff-bezoz-and-prof-uju-anya-trade-words-as-she-berates-queen-elizabeth-ii-death/

And here is the Nairaland link

Check the Time stamp to confirm. Visit link to read the full story and reason behind Prof Uju Anya anger.

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by slam7000(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Evilblackman:

She no dey oppressed

How’s that courageous? Where’s the fearlessness?

She’s like a self harming individual or someone who would jump from a bridge. Something is wrong with her psyche and mentality.

She didn’t confront the queen or the British monarchy, she hasn’t used her position to question British role in Nigeria civil war. She never fought for the Biafran nation.

Why come out with this nonsense at this time? That woman is foolish.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Salubata(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
The queen should then be blamed for this?

You're disappointing omoredia
omoredia:

U are an economic and educational refugee if u don't know all because of lack of shame
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Evilblackman(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
sukkot:
bold and fearless ? hmmm i would say emotional and angry
Yes indeed
She’s human after all

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) / Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.