Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland (825 Views)

SE/SS Unity Is Only Online. Shocking Preaching in Delta about Igbos.. / Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians / Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2023
The zionist heathens of IPOB declared a fatwa on Kumuyi staging a Christian envengelical crusade in osuland.

Many of the Heebo dragging Lagos ownership and rule with the Yoruba were in that thread supporting Emma Powerless fatwa on Kumuyi

In this thread I will be posting excerpts from that thread and you will be seeing how the obidient Igbos defended IPOB and blasphemed against our God and Christ.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Note that IPOB told Kumuyi to take his crusade back to his Yoruba Lagos.

These were his exact words which many an osu who now are dragging Lagos to be no man's land applauded.

So a Yoruba Preacher can not proselytize for christ in osuland but osus can determine who will rule and own Lagos ?

Yoruba ,make una wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Kumuyi and his imaginary God should stay in his house, the useless God that couldn't save Deborah.. As Kumuyi has be told let him pray in his house..Why do these so called pastors alway wanna take their crusades to places, i thought their imaginary God should be everywehere? like they preach smiley

Now, where are all those ignorant gullible nairaland warriors and defenders of God? Clearly your Imaginary toothless God cannot defend herself cheesy
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2023
sigiyaya:
ur useless Christianity is a fraud of a religion, everything about it are lies, lies and lies. Before you call me a Muslim from the North my name is Ifeanyichukwu Odunna from Mbaitoli LGA IMO state.

These are the heathens stirring the honest nest and preaching against muslim muslim ticket in churches .
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

No, they are actually after Deeper Life. This same thing happened years ago when Kumuyi was to visit the state, although the crusade held inspite of the threats.

Kanu has always had a disdain against churches with Yoruba G.Os, and of all the churches with Yoruba G.Os, Deeper Life has the largest concentration in the South East. Redeem is actually seen as a Yoruba church even in the southeast, and most of their pastors in the southeast are also Yorubas, Winners have just few branches scattered here and there... Deeper life is the only one that has penetrated the local governments and villages in the southeast

So, the threat and disdain for the church is understandable. It's now to know which way the church will go
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by Nightwolf1: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:
The zionist heathens of IPOB declared a fatwa on Kumuyi staging a Christian envengelical crusade in osuland.

Many of the Heebo dragging Lagos ownership and rule with the Yoruba were in that thread supporting Emma Powerless fatwa on Kumuyi

In this thread I will be posting excerpts from that thread and you will be seeing how the obidient Igbos defended IPOB and blasphemed against our God and Christ.

Yorubastard like you should tell us who banned the preacher.
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by Aldol: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Please it should go viral , these people are making it seem like Yoruba are haters meanwhile they are the worst

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Ooduavoice:

There is no God, Jesus was a bàstard, mohaMAD is still a màd dog roaming the streets naked with bomds on his waist. He's a t3rrorist
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Osu pig
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by Aldol: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Note that IPOB told Kumuyi to take his crusade back to his Yoruba Lagos.

These were his exact words which many an osu who now are dragging Lagos to be no man's land applauded.

So a Yoruba Preacher can not proselytize for christ in osuland but osus can determine who will rule and own Lagos ?

Yoruba ,make una wake up.
Igbos can't take an inch of what they are dishing out to others, what a people

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by kettykin: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2023
His people need his preaching more
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2023
blazhykowskyi:

How about an advice that igbos should stop coming to sw or start leaving the SW because criminals have perfected the plan to start eliminating them?

How would you feel if such advice is given?

Well, the heebo is now crying marginalization after attempting to drag Lagos with you guys .

See how your analogy fell on deaf ears to osus in the original thread were they were defending IPOB barring Kumuyi from holding a Christian crusade in heeboland.

Yoruba wake up.
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2023
kettykin:
His people need his preaching more

And your yeast needs all of you back in it.

1 Like

Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2023
Aldol:

Igbos can't take an inch of what they are dishing out to others, what a people

The heebo are a vile and evil people .

I know this from personal experience living among those vipers in their viper den of a region

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Osu pig
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by kettykin: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

And your yeast needs all of you back in it.

There far more non Christians in yorubaland than igbo land , let him convert his people first, charity begins at home
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2023
toofit007:
BIAFRA is our religion and on radio BIAFRA we worship, chukwuokike abiama is our God while His holiness Prophet Mazi NNAMDI KANU is our messenger.
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by updatechange(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2023
Hmm?
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2023
kettykin:

There far more non Christians in yorubaland than igbo land , let him convert his people first, charity begins at home

Good to know you are no longer christians .

Tell your osu last hope to stop decieving christians in Nigeria to support his zionist campaign
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Kumuyi and his imaginary God should stay in his house, the useless God that couldn't save Deborah.. As Kumuyi has be told let him pray in his house..Why do these so called pastors alway wanna take their crusades to places, i thought their imaginary God should be everywehere? like they preach smiley

Now, where are all those ignorant gullible nairaland warriors and defenders of God? Clearly your Imaginary toothless God cannot defend herself cheesy
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Tell them brainwashed gullibles, The imaginary useless God that couldn't save Deborah..
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by Aldol: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

The heebo are a vile and evil people .

I know this from personal experience living among those vipers in their viper den of a region
Very evil

1 Like

Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Igbojew:
Christians are the most cowards religion I have never seen in this earth but when it comes to defrauding their members through Offering and Tithe they will become activite.The burning of Deborah Samuel by Muslim fanatics have thought me more lessons about Christians and thank G-d Igbos are leaving Christianity to Judaism in large......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by CodeTemplar: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Very true.
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by CodeTemplar: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2023
Igbojew:
Christians are the most cowards religion I have never seen in this earth but when it comes to defrauding their members through Offering and Tithe they will become activite.The burning of Deborah Samuel by Muslim fanatics have thought me more lessons about Christians and thank G-d Igbos are leaving Christianity to Judaism in large......I am that Igbojew
The early Christians too were cowards until the Holy Spirit emboldened them.
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by Nightwolf1: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Osu pig

Omo ale, child of incestuous Yorubastard
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Omo ale, child of incestuous Yorubastard

Olosho pikin sold to baby factory

1 Like

Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by Nightwolf1: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Olosho pikin sold to baby factory

Your mother na stand and collect she dey do to feed a retardêd imbec1le that you are.
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Your mother na stand and collect she dey do to feed a retardêd imbec1le that you are.

To the recently promoted OSU mod, see ya bloda.

If I start now, nah to ban me una go do .

Ya mama was an underaged pr0stitute sold to pay off her father's drunken bill. She conceived you in an Onitsha seedy brothel and from there her madam sold her to a baby factory . when she had you in said baby factory you were then taken and sold. But your destiny no match for ritual so you were then kept as a house pet.

Nightwolf1, this is your life .

A basrard of a thousand fathers conceived by an underage OSU sex slave sold to baby factory , rejected by Ekwensu himself (the god of heebo aka Lucifer) and then kept as a house boy .

Do DNA now.

Osu

1 Like

Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by Neckpresser101: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Ya mama was an underaged pr0stitute sold to pay off her father's drunken bill. She conceived you in an Onitsha seedy brothel and from there her madam sold her to a baby factory . when she had you in said baby factory you were then taken and sold. But your destiny no match for ritual so you were then kept as a house pet.

A basrard of a thousand fathers conceived by an underage OSU sex slave sold to baby factory , rejected by Ekwensu himself (the god of heebo aka Lucifer) and then kept as a house boy .

Do DNA now.

Osu

You're a pig 🐷

Because you sell your grand ma and grandpa skull get small Chichi to sub person no go hear word

Pig!

Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by Nightwolf1: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland by Nightwolf1: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Do DNA now.

Osu

God punish you there. Demented bastard from mentally regressed lineage. You are a subhuman and completely worse than useless to humanity. If only the neanderthals that brought you to earth were sensible enough to use a condom, a calamitous imbec1le like you would have been avoided.

Rest in peace dolt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: Senate Presidency Should Go To Southwest For The Very IMPORTANT Reason / Interim Govt Is Better Than The Govt Of A Corrupt, Sick Drug Lord / PDP Okowa's Aide Admits PDP Lost The Presidential Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.