Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe (1295 Views)

Coded Runs Girls Are Balling / Lounge45 Or Coded Runs? / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe by spyroet(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Good evening nairalanders
Am in a very tight situation right now,
I just found out that my beloved girlfriend of about for years now is a coded runs babe(hookup girl).
I confronted her but she denied it so I just forget about it, so the issue now is i wanted to leave her but i still luv her and she too luv me so am atually kinda confused right now
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe by Slayar: 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
God help we guys nowadays, even some house wives are doing runs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe by Verifiedcheif: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
You don cast last last na only u be fool for nairaland cry
spyroet:
I just found out that my beloved girlfriend of about for years now is a coded runs babe(hookup girl).
I confronted her but she denied it so I just forget about it, so the issue now is i wanted to leave her but i still luv her and she too luv me so am atually kinda confused right now

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe by phuckcheet(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
u dey love olosho i pity you until she pin runs belle for your head

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe by PerfectStranger(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
spyroet:
but i still luv her and she too luv me so am atually kinda confused right now

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe by TodayNAlways: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
shocked
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe by DonBenny77(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Even mine
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe by Hotbreadandbean: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hmmmm

This one dey drink toto water on a steady

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe by Hotbreadandbean: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
DonBenny77:
Even mine
Chaiii!

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe by DonBenny77(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:

Chaiii!
I swear 10k, 20k per night
I saw chats, real evidence
I still dey use CD bleep sha
When she tire she go bounce
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
phuckcheet:
u dey love olosho i pity you until she pin runs belle for your head

I just tire for this guy, really some people just no day try, I wonder watin him values be self for life. I don't mind to end whatever once I know you're cheating babe or wife, go your way or your papa house. I no like nonsense.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe by Michelle70(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
DonBenny77:

I swear 10k, 20k per night
I saw chats, real evidence
I still dey use CD bleep sha
When she tire she go bounce
and u still love her?

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe by DonBenny77(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
and u still love her?
Wetin be love?
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe by LonelyLucifer(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
spyroet:
I love the way your lies and attention seeking schemes smells....

Don't worry your fellow slowpokes are already entertaining you with their foolishness.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards / Hot Banging / How To Know Your Child Is Being Molested. This Is Very Important Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.