Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ (44822 Views)

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Theoarhics: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
They should sack her ,repatrate her back to Nigeria to come and join us in Buhari and ASUU saga
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by OneEyedSnake: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Conrod:
EZI BIDA,...not everyone is mentally retarded as your choice of words always imply,

Oh really

How about your OSU professor's choice of words?

I know she is a professor of American Nigger Gutter language but must she display her adopted bigger vulgarity all the time?

This woman is toxic, mannerless fraud masquerading as an academician with zero morals and home training.

She might as well be posting on her Yidder account from one of several brothels that are allover Onitsha .

Spit.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Theoarhics: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sergio103:

I don't love somebody that made my ancestor see hell and is still causing the problem by the mirage unity she gave me with core northeners.

I only respect her!!

At least u said ur ancestors., but Buhari is doing u shege and making u burn in hell ,what have you done to him? Remove the one In your eyes before remove the ones in ur ancestors eyes pls

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by olamike02: 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Uju is from the fearless tribe dreaded by Tinubu urchins
Their trademark is to accuse everyone as responsible for their miserable lives. Who started the war that consumed them. Is it not one of them. The first coup in Nigeria was initiated by one of them and now they're flying the victim kite.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Amalekki: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
yommen:

The cry cry baby tribe that don't reason before doing things?
grin grin grin Their victim mentality should be a case study the world over. It is always another person's fault.
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Bishop404: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
haconjy

That woman called prof needs to be punished for saying such thing.

You accused queen because of Nigeria then leader stupidity. What would she had done?

I love Igbo so much in fact Igbo is my second home but that does not mean that Queen should be accused of Awolowo and others' greediness.

And why cant prof wish Buhari,
The then US President death, and many other influential presidents death only because of Biafra.

She should be sent back to Nigeria fast.

Respect that Queen. She is different from your gods in Africa here.

Don't mind my English, understand the point.[/quote]

Have you seen twitts from the Irish people... Go and see more horrifying comments then you will understand why uju is angry

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Backlaw406(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
bergs2:

Oga the world has moved on since the 50s and 60s. We would blame the west if Asians and Australians were yet undeveloped; but no, they have moved on, yet Africa is still wailing.
Are we going to continue to live in the past while others have moved on already; are we going to keep blaming the British as if they are our "Chi", or we are not doing worse to ourselves than our "Colonialists"?

I think its high time Africa moved on.
This is 2022!
The queen is dead now!
Let's see whether we are gonna shift blame to the new king?

That's what I thought so. We should move on and stop the blame games. Whereas the slave trade was almost everywhere back then and our greedier ancestor leader were selling their people to them for exchange of goods. We have all it takes to develop our nation since we got independence, but our greediness and selfishness won't make us go anywhere near the advancement of western world.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by CaptMarvel(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
This is so shameful of Uju, a so called prof taught and raised by the same system. And this is unacceptable anywhere. You may think the Queen is worst but you ain't no saint. south easterners needs to stop this hatred, it ain't leading you anywhere, very despicable act!
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Amarachieze(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Many are ranting for a mere harmless wish; but seem to forget that this was a woman that pushed Nigeria into a needless civil war that consumed close to 5 million soul just because of crude oil. She supported and supreintended a genocidal war that fall far short of the rule of engagement; cutting the source of food supply to a civilian population in a mere domestic civil war. Shame on her Prof Anya was right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
The way Africans worship the whites have really dealt a very big blow on Africans ....

I still don't know why a particular tribe is always happy to hear any thing bad about IGBOS...

Whatever will bring the downfall of Igbos or promote hatred against IGBOS is the best news in their ears ....

There is right to freedom of Speech, unfortunately, the whites will do less to Uju , because they are not from the Zoo, the best thing to do to her is advice her properly if she is wrong.....

Her only error in her statement is wishing the death excruciating death, but all where said out if anger....

Go to her page , you will see where she must have wished other monarchs much rest in peace .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Passionate1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hmmmmm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Phut(f): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
PHIPEX:
The world is filled with hypocrites. The queen never asked for forgiveness for supervising the killings of millions of her tribemen but those who never lost a rat to the war feels she should keep shut.

You will never know how it feels like to see your loved ones in a gory picture until you feel it directly

If Ukrainians rejoice at the death of Putin, will you you react differently?
QUOTED FOR TRUTH
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by ezeego231: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Pathetic igbo people.. I wish more of them were killed so that we won't have this nuisance of a people today angry
You will never live to see next year

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Grace2023: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Skyfornia:
I was indifferent when I first saw her tweet but with further highlights from many people around the world.. I celebrate Uju Anya. She is indeed a voice among many voiceless.. the world need more people like her. With this her little effort, she has made her mark in history.
you're a fool
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
CaptMarvel:
This is so shameful of Uju, a so called prof taught and raised by the same system. And this is unacceptable anywhere. You may think the Queen is worst but you ain't no saint. south easterners needs to stop this hatred, it ain't leading you anywhere, very despicable act!

And you that just mentioned South EASTERNERS, see how you have shown your own hatred for them.....

Hatred everywhere you go ,....have you sat down to check what she said ? Or you are just rushing to accuse Southeasterners with more hatred?

Her only error is wishing the Queen excruciating death which you know is out of anger ....not hatred ....
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Grace2023: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
GamalNasser:
They should delete her account too
you're one of the few I respect on this forum cos you know when to draw the line.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Grace2023: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kingxchange44:

You are a vagabond, nairaland should delete mine too I don't care
it's today I finally believe the assertion that majority of igbos are very stupid.
You just proved me right
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Grace2023: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Austineva2:
God punish Twitter owner for this nonsense
punish your useless mama first.
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
olamike02:

Their trademark is to accuse everyone as responsible for their miserable lives. Who started the war that consumed them. Is it not one of them. The first coup in Nigeria was initiated by one of them and now they're flying the victim kite.

Fortunately.....you are seeing them living a more worthy life than you who ran away ( (cunningly )from the war and supported HAUSAS.....lols

Before the War started , was there any killing of IGBOS in Southwest?
Or was there any killing of Hausas in South West

Pls go and hide if the Nigerian civil war is being discussed , your tribe didn't contribute anything towards it but only sided who they think will win because of British support.....

And up till now , that has been the trademark of your tribe......always supporting or begging to be supported ....can never move motion ....

See the case of TINUBU, who can never chose a Vice President without running for support even though he is a MUSLIM....

Is that not living a more mesirable life than the what is obtainable in IGBOS?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Conrod: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Oh really

How about your OSU professor's choice of words?

I know she is a professor of American Nigger Gutter language but must she display her adopted bigger vulgarity all the time?

This woman is toxic, mannerless fraud masquerading as an academician with zero morals and home training.

She might as well be posting on her Yidder account from one of several brothels that are allover Onitsha .

Spit.
As she would say .....afo sagwukwa gi, ezi bida.
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by OneEyedSnake: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Conrod:
As she would say .....afo sagwukwa gi, ezi bida.

Is that some of her made up nigger lingual or just regular OSU speak?

Post in English you heathen savage !
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Patriotsleague: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
She should be banned from Twitter, her passport and Visa revoked. Bastard uncouth foolish dirty whoore.
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by membranus: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
A lesbian bad mouthing the Queen:

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Conrod: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Is that some of her made up nigger lingual or just regular OSU speak?

Post in English you heathen savage !
Ezi bida,...sorry,i forgot your mum never told you the true language of (your father) her customer,in other words,..you no get language except english.
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by poeticsoldier(m): 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
smile11s:

What does sexuality have to do with all this? Wake up foo.ool

You just gave out your identity FOOL.
As a feminist and lesbian who is living her damn lifestyle that Biafra people will never identify with is she supposed to be that bitter with the system that accommodate her? NOW WE CAN SEE WHO THE FOOL IS.
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by OneEyedSnake: 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Beremx:
How many dem wan delete? The message has been passed already.

Ndi ara

You will never ever get sense even after being a failed baby mama to a reggae musician
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Arabaincubus: 12:20am On Sep 10, 2022
Nigeria had better resolved this Igbo anger before it becomes a permanent feature that will permanently disturb Nigeria's progress.
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Aboki99(m): 12:20am On Sep 10, 2022
If Anya had insulted the Prophet of Islam, the tweet would have not been deleted as that will be considered freedom of speech.
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by zaki2: 12:20am On Sep 10, 2022
ojuu4u:
Igbos are increasingly becoming attacking dogs, not only in naija but globally.

*always playing victim cards*

Meanwhile, back to their backyard, no love exist among them.

As if, they too, did not do and still doing it with little way they have capacity.

The victims of OSU CASTLE SYSTEM that they subjected to shame, inferiority and ridicules, their remains are not happy too in the graves ooo
Not disappointed. I was actually surprised you did not make this comment on time, as usual. I know someone bereft of sense and common gray matter must rope in Igbos into this issue. A bigot is no different from a racist. Yoruba racist.
Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by Akerele44(m): 12:51am On Sep 10, 2022
heniford2:
Dem no delete it undecided still on review

English na your mate grin

Re: Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ by smile11s(m): 12:58am On Sep 10, 2022
poeticsoldier:

You just gave out your identity FOOL.
As a feminist and lesbian who is living her damn lifestyle that Biafra people will never identify with is she supposed to be that bitter with the system that accommodate her? NOW WE CAN SEE WHO THE FOOL IS.

Face the matter fool. There’s nothing wrong with her sexuality and there are lesbians living in Nigeria today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan / Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.