Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) (45548 Views)

Disney Releases First Trailer For “lion King”(video) / Disney Releases First Trailer Of Aladdin / Watch AY Movie MERRYMEN - The Real Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by sekem: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
The satanic hollywood will continue polluting the masses with their satanic agendas.

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by TheboyGhost(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Religion/Tradition.

Pick your poison and use your head well.

As for me, myself and I am an Ethical Traditional man.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by skales67(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
I will like to watch it
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
I like the show. cool

Gonna watch the 3rd Episode when I get home.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by prinsam30: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
what's this again ni to ri Oloun oooo
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
The first cast said she love the way they're normalizing paganism.

Lols, free thinker's should continue. I use to be like that, but......
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Goldbw122(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Is alright
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by nkemoma(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
Listen! The devil is not smiling.
Knowing the Shortness of the time, he is working overtime to grab souls both small and big.

If you don't train your kids and yourself in the way of the Lord or you don't care what your kids are watching , then get Ready! The devil will help you train them and destroy them.

We are living in the Last of the Last Moments, and there is a Ferocious move to capture the souls of people for Hell.
So beware ! And ensure you don't allow the devil into your home.

How do you do this??

Always available when expected!?!?

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by eliyke(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin
Righteousness2:
Knowing the Shortness of the time, he is working overtime to grab souls both small and big.

If you don't train your kids and yourself in the way of the Lord or you don't care what your kids are watching , then get Ready! The devil will help you train them and destroy them.

We are living in the Last of the Last Moments, and there is a Ferocious move to capture the souls of people for Hell.

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
SenatePresdo:
I must watch it, I love the lies and truth in conspiracies.

Intriguing.
it's not that type of show.

It's just a dark adult comedy.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Ceejay94: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Which tells you that the world is coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Evilblackman(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

Them cook food for you to chop this night
I knew you would be the first to comment smiley

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Eaztzide: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Even if you're to put religious beliefs aside, there are some kind of things not to joke with. Funny enough, the people who did this are the same people who did Rick and Morty, and if you've watched it you'll know the level of dark humor to expect.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Lightorder: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why are the Christians so scared and make enemy where there is none?
When you folks released your Christian movies no one is gonna attack you for threat or something..what kinda delusion is this!

Why do you Dumbos want to control every aspect of life?
Fear and threats are the only things any religion has to combat...In two thousand years you folks have been unable to come up with a single unrefuted argument to support their extraordinary god-claims (which are then rejected).

That is why it is so difficult to engage any theist in a rational discussion of the issues...They must refuse to acknowledge rationality or they know they will lose...
The God of the bible is the most evil entity ever described in literature...He is more evil than Satan...He is more evil than Hitler...He not only drowned the whole world (imagine all the unborn babies slowly dying in the bodies of their drowned mother!) ..he commanded that all the amalekites be killed… except for the virgins of course...They were allowed to keep those (hmmm… I wonder what for?)

He also had 2 bears tear to shreds 42 children for the simple crime of teasing a bald man!
God supposedly had the time to say don't eat shellfish yet couldn't be bothered to say “don't own other people as property!” He even lays down rules for how you are to beat your slaves...

These are just some of the evil attributed to him. The list goes on and on.
The god of the bible is a true monster... undecided
just SHUTUP !!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by superCleanworks(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You sound scared

you can hear sounds and sense fear from written words? your talent is amazing.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Qtrpst4: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yes dear

superCleanworks:

you can hear sounds and sense fear from written words? your talent is amazing.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Proffdada: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why are the Christians so scared and make enemy where there is none?
When you folks released your Christian movies no one is gonna attack you for threat or something..what kinda delusion is this!

Why do you Dumbos want to control every aspect of life?
Fear and threats are the only things any religion has to combat...In two thousand years you folks have been unable to come up with a single unrefuted argument to support their extraordinary god-claims (which are then rejected).

That is why it is so difficult to engage any theist in a rational discussion of the issues...They must refuse to acknowledge rationality or they know they will lose...
The God of the bible is the most evil entity ever described in literature...He is more evil than Satan...He is more evil than Hitler...He not only drowned the whole world (imagine all the unborn babies slowly dying in the bodies of their drowned mother!) ..he commanded that all the amalekites be killed… except for the virgins of course...They were allowed to keep those (hmmm… I wonder what for?)

He also had 2 bears tear to shreds 42 children for the simple crime of teasing a bald man!
God supposedly had the time to say don't eat shellfish yet couldn't be bothered to say “don't own other people as property!” He even lays down rules for how you are to beat your slaves...

These are just some of the evil attributed to him. The list goes on and on.
The god of the bible is a true monster... undecided
Why do people play with Christian ideologies in the first place? I see you are already possessed.

2 Likes

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Proffdada:
Why do people play with Christian ideologies in the first place? I see you are already possessed.
Because God is man made..the Bible is a rag book and Christianity reeks of ignorance..
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by mokset123: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
We should ban it
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
If you don't want to watch the show, leave it for we that want to watch... Christian and their wahala

2 Likes

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Sayelabola(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You sound scared

Not at all.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by petermichaels(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
THIS IS CARTOON RIGHT? RUBBISH!! THATS WHY I CHECK THE CARTOON MY KIDS WATCH THIS DAYS. THE DEVILS HAVE COME TO STAY.STUPID PEOPLE WITH STUPID REASONING.

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by daygee12: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

U are one of the devils disguising as a saint.

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by RubiesBanking: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
The shocking ending to the LSU opener was not the most disturbing part of the game last night. For me, that came during a commercial break in the second quarter when the television audience was presented with the trailer for a new FX cartoon “sitcom” entitled, “LITTLE DEMON.”

I couldn’t get to the remote fast enough to shield my 11-year-old from the preview, and I wonder how many other children were exposed to it—and how many millions more will tune in to the new series, owned and marketed by DISNEY.

The trailer included dark images of Hell, demons, and satanic imagery, and an explanation that the main character is… the Antichrist(!).

Disney provides this surreal description: “Thirteen years after being impregnated by Satan, a reluctant mother, Laura, and her Antichrist daughter, Chrissy, attempt to live an ordinary life in Delaware, but are constantly thwarted by monstrous forces, including Satan, who yearns for custody of his daughter’s soul.”

The actress who voices Laura said in an interview, “I love that we are normalizing paganism. Laura is a pagan. She’s a witch. She’s jacked.”

Another online review explains that Chrissy discovers she’s the Antichrist “in grisly fashion, quickly reducing a gaggle of school bullies into piles of red goo in what turns out to be the first of many spectacularly gory sequences. Chrissy doesn’t seem overly concerned by the whole triple-murder thing, shrugging it off with an easy-breezy attitude that sets the tone for the rest of ‘Little Demon.’”

“Most of the show’s best moments come when it leans into its hellish premise and plumbs the depths of its own depravity. It’s likely you’ve never seen a man punch a hole in his own face before or heard the words, ‘Let’s go boil some babies while their heads are still soft’ in quite that order and, after two decades of South Park, Family Guy, and other cartoon shock merchants, an animated series finding new ways to disgust is a genuine achievement.”

WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?

I could write volumes this morning, and unpack pages of Bible verses here, but instead I’m just going to state the obvious: Please be careful. Our job as parents is to guard the hearts and minds of our kids. This culture has become alarmingly dark and desensitized and this is not a game. Disney and FX have decided to embrace and market what is clearly evil. STAY FAR FROM IT.

“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.” (1 Peter 5:cool

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Proffdada: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Because God is man made..the Bible is a rag book and Christianity reeks of ignorance..
grin You can bark all you want but it won't change your life

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Proffdada:
grin You can bark all you want but it won't change your life
Of course it won't and won't also make your God exist.. grin
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by LIVEGOESON1: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

BONMBOCLAT. END TIME END TIME YET "SALVATION MINISTRY, WINNERS CHAPEL AND REDEEM STILL DE ACQUIRE PRIVATE JET AND PROPERTIES LEFT RIGHT CENTER. SAME PROPERTY WEY JESUS NO ACQUIRE. I FOR LIKE GIVE U A DIGITAL HIGH QUALITY KNOCK FOR HEAD IF TO SAY U DE ME CLOSE SO THE INTERCONTINENTAL OF UR BRAIN GO DE AT ALART.

3 Likes

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by etrange: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oh please. Nothing glorifies satan more than the kind of posts this OP creates. The guy gives him so much credit and creates fear in the mind of Christians. It's almost as if he fears satan more than he fears his god. I'm even beginning to think he's antichrist. Lol

In the show in question, satan is eventually defeated by the pagan mother of the girl. I don't see anything wrong with promoting paganism. That's the religion of your ancestors, and while you're not obliged to support it, promoting it shouldn't be a threat either. We have a lot of movies promoting Christianity today and nobody is complaining. We even have some Nollywood movies promoting paganism and it's OK. It's only scary when a white man does it. If you can't tolerate other religions, how are you different from Bokoharam?

7 Likes

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Proffdada: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Of course it won't and won't also make your God exist.. grin
you wish grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] / BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals / BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.