Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) (45546 Views)

Disney Releases First Trailer For “lion King”(video) / Disney Releases First Trailer Of Aladdin / Watch AY Movie MERRYMEN - The Real Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Holiness2100:

“Little Demon,” a new animated show about a woman who mates with Satan and produces the Antichrist, is raising eyebrows and making cultural waves.

But amid the cacophony of frustrated retorts to the show — which airs on the Disney-owned network FXX and stars Danny DeVito as Satan — faith leaders and media experts are sounding some consequential theological and practical alarms for parents and children alike.
Danny Devito? I can't wait to see it. grin
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Emperor88(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
Listen! The devil is not smiling.
Knowing the Shortness of the time, he is working overtime to grab souls both small and big.

If you don't train your kids and yourself in the way of the Lord or you don't care what your kids are watching , then get Ready! The devil will help you train them and destroy them.

We are living in the Last of the Last Moments, and there is a Ferocious move to capture the souls of people for Hell.
So beware ! And ensure you don't allow the devil into your home.

Werey ni bobo yi officially.
I know you will make front page in a post like this. This lies we have been teaching our kids since centuries is worse than this. Religion inductrination in kids is child abuse.

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2022
philips007:
All this and more are the signs of end time. May God help us all
Rubbish! undecided

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by meobizy(f): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2022
2elliot:
You are not informed. Read about the plans of the WEF and their globalist agents. They want a new world order. There is a current coup by these men and cabals to take over the world, and that is after depopulating the world to a manageable level, and the covid vaccine will do just that. They have the technology to enforce a global dystopian society. Also the technology to hack our minds; also preserves minds. A society that will be fashioned in the likes of China. You will be controlled totally. You will own nothing.
How will they overcome death?
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Waywardson6: 12:37am On Sep 10, 2022
Abeggy, sit down there. Na by force to allow your pikin watch am. Nonsense
Righteousness2:
Knowing the Shortness of the time, he is working overtime to grab souls both small and big.

If you don't train your kids and yourself in the way of the Lord or you don't care what your kids are watching , then get Ready! The devil will help you train them and destroy them.

We are living in the Last of the Last Moments, and there is a Ferocious move to capture the souls of people for Hell.

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Waywardson6: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2022
The world isn't going to end, neither is the devil coming for anyone. It's just a cartoon, like any other dark cartoon or animation some of you have been watching with your wards for years. Nothing new here. You either watch it or change the channel, simple & short. Stop making a fuss out of nothing.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Ammmy: 12:45am On Sep 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

you're absolutely correct. I'm seeing the signs too. I feel it. God is tryna to win me to him to save me from the impending damnation but the devil is fighting tooth and nail. I'm weak

2 Likes

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by kareemkamil(m): 12:46am On Sep 10, 2022
This poison given to African's still affect them, now u guys are planning dangerous attack again.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by EbukaHades10(m): 1:22am On Sep 10, 2022
I'm sure people complaining here didn't see the series "Good Omen"

Make them release episode 6 of Little Demon, abeg.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by EbukaHades10(m): 1:26am On Sep 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Danny Devito? I can't wait to see it. grin
I so much love him (no homo).

Last series of him I watched was "It's a sunny day in Philadelphia". His amazing use of curse words are always topnotch.

I hope they put in Jason Mantzoukis too
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by EbukaHades10(m): 1:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Sanchez01:
The series has been running for weeks now and in all fairness, its target audience are not kids. Before logging on to your Disney+ subscription, you’ll always be asked to enter your 4 digit PIN and you can always set up a different account for kids on your subscription. Hulu, Peacock, Disney+ all have these feature. And yes, I have seen the series. It is very graphic in that breasts and pubic hairs are shown. As a matter of fact, the main character’s mum stuck some things in her vagina in an attempt at creating a portal. Family Guy is still on Hulu and so are some adult cartoons. Just because it is on Disney+ doesn’t mean it is shown to all. Careless parents might themselves to blame, not Disney.

For the record, the show is about a woman who had a relationship with the devil, birthed ‘anti christ’, a young girl who knew she had powers and her mother kept changing her school, their home almost every time just because she didn’t want the devil to meet his daughter. The character of the devil is even hilarious to begin with.
They'll probably complain also about "Big Mouth"
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Blitzerz: 2:11am On Sep 10, 2022
sigiyaya:
You are an idiot!!
U are the real idiot.

Why attack people faith?
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by UnknownT: 2:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Here

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by ademi87(m): 3:55am On Sep 10, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

CHRISTIANS FEAR DEVIL MORE THAN GOD

They are scared of crossing past a Shrine
But will dress anyhow and enter church.
They are scared to touch occultic materials
But will use pen and marker to spoil their bible and tear tear the cover.
They can use God name to Swear
But are scared to swear infront of shrine...
Continue decieving yourselves

You say God is stronger than Devil
But you all are scared of Devil??

If Devil is less poweeful and God is all powerful
How can you be scared of someone you say is less powerful. Make it Make sense..
since when have you been thinking like this?? Omo this one wey u talk enter well well, make I go ask my neighbor that love to throw religion at me for no reason
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by themanderon: 4:30am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why are the Christians so scared and make enemy where there is none?
When you folks released your Christian movies no one is gonna attack you for threat or something..what kinda delusion is this!

Why do you Dumbos want to control every aspect of life?
Fear and threats are the only things any religion has to combat...In two thousand years you folks have been unable to come up with a single unrefuted argument to support their extraordinary god-claims (which are then rejected).

That is why it is so difficult to engage any theist in a rational discussion of the issues...They must refuse to acknowledge rationality or they know they will lose...
The God of the bible is the most evil entity ever described in literature...He is more evil than Satan...He is more evil than Hitler...He not only drowned the whole world (imagine all the unborn babies slowly dying in the bodies of their drowned mother!) ..he commanded that all the amalekites be killed… except for the virgins of course...They were allowed to keep those (hmmm… I wonder what for?)

He also had 2 bears tear to shreds 42 children for the simple crime of teasing a bald man!
God supposedly had the time to say don't eat shellfish yet couldn't be bothered to say “don't own other people as property!” He even lays down rules for how you are to beat your slaves...

These are just some of the evil attributed to him. The list goes on and on.
The god of the bible is a true monster... undecided

And you will stand before him someday when all you have written will be used against you. You will give account of your life to him someday cos he made you and you ain't got a choice in that. Repent before its too late. All those likes and shares you get for mocking God will not save you from his wrath when you are no more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Ishilove: 4:52am On Sep 10, 2022
The great rebellion is already taking place. Christians must watch and pray.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Ishilove: 4:57am On Sep 10, 2022
Sanchez01:
The series has been running for weeks now and in all fairness, its target audience are not kids. Before logging on to your Disney+ subscription, you’ll always be asked to enter your 4 digit PIN and you can always set up a different account for kids on your subscription. Hulu, Peacock, Disney+ all have these feature. And yes, I have seen the series. It is very graphic in that breasts and pubic hairs are shown. As a matter of fact, the main character’s mum stuck some things in her vagina in an attempt at creating a portal. Family Guy is still on Hulu and so are some adult cartoons. Just because it is on Disney+ doesn’t mean it is shown to all. Careless parents might themselves to blame, not Disney.

For the record, the show is about a woman who had a relationship with the devil, birthed ‘anti christ’, a young girl who knew she had powers and her mother kept changing her school, their home almost every time just because she didn’t want the devil to meet his daughter. The character of the devil is even hilarious to begin with.
That is exactly what the YouTube video explains. It is not meant for kids, BUT, the agenda is to desensitize parents. This will have a domino effect on the children, leaving everyone in the family structure open to satanic manipulation. It is high level subliminal programming for us the parents to accept the 'family friendly' image of Satan as a 'funny guy'. Funny guy Satan is not so bad, is he?
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Arielle: 5:42am On Sep 10, 2022
sprints1:
I am ashmed of danny devito and aubrey plaza look at them holding satanic fork. Even that useless ryan reynolds too posted a satanic video on his instagram.when i watched doctor strange multiverse of madness i have come to the conclusion that hollywood is full of shiit. Am not surprised the whole of america is satanic. Useless country. Promoting evil gender equality and violence and LGBT. Their women are no longer submissive. This is why we need a global reset.
Global reset indeed. Oya reset it. You can't reset your own country. Who told you a pitchfork is satanic? Show me where? You people grasp onto other cultures' objects, no matter how utilitarian, and build them into your religious narrative. A pitckfork is a farm tool popular in Europe several centuries ago, used as a weapon when ignorant farmers and workmen went lynching and burning. Popularized as a satanic symbol, along with horns and a tail by the same hollywood you repudiate. Read, research and learn. It will do you good. Christianity itself has created more atheists than and satan has. Watch the show or don't watch it, who cares. Control what your children watch. But other people have their own beliefs or non-beliefs. You have no right to force yours on them.

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Arielle: 5:46am On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=Krepwis post=116514774][/quote]
Please debunk his assertion with an argument of your own rather than dismissing it with name calling. In this part of the world we tend to fear evil more than we respect good. Even what we call good is guided by our fear of dastardly repercussion. Would you love God and obey his commandments if there were no threats of hellfire and eternal damnation?

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Fira09(m): 6:12am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why are the Christians so scared and make enemy where there is none?
When you folks released your Christian movies no one is gonna attack you for threat or something..what kinda delusion is this!

Why do you Dumbos want to control every aspect of life?
Fear and threats are the only things any religion has to combat...In two thousand years you folks have been unable to come up with a single unrefuted argument to support their extraordinary god-claims (which are then rejected).

That is why it is so difficult to engage any theist in a rational discussion of the issues...They must refuse to acknowledge rationality or they know they will lose...
The God of the bible is the most evil entity ever described in literature...He is more evil than Satan...He is more evil than Hitler...He not only drowned the whole world (imagine all the unborn babies slowly dying in the bodies of their drowned mother!) ..he commanded that all the amalekites be killed… except for the virgins of course...They were allowed to keep those (hmmm… I wonder what for?)

He also had 2 bears tear to shreds 42 children for the simple crime of teasing a bald man!
God supposedly had the time to say don't eat shellfish yet couldn't be bothered to say “don't own other people as property!” He even lays down rules for how you are to beat your slaves...

These are just some of the evil attributed to him. The list goes on and on.
The god of the bible is a true monster... undecided

Why this unnecessary TRASH
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by RealTalkNoBull: 6:13am On Sep 10, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

CHRISTIANS FEAR DEVIL MORE THAN GOD

They are scared of crossing past a Shrine
But will dress anyhow and enter church.
They are scared to touch occultic materials
But will use pen and marker to spoil their bible and tear tear the cover.
They can use God name to Swear
But are scared to swear infront of shrine...
Continue decieving yourselves

You say God is stronger than Devil
But you all are scared of Devil??

If Devil is less poweeful and God is all powerful
How can you be scared of someone you say is less powerful. Make it Make sense..
Because Christianity is a false religion. Christians follow fake Apostle Paul, not Jesus. If Jesus was alive today, he'd hate Christians because they believe the opposite of everything he believes.

2 Likes

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Fira09(m): 6:15am On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ask your trash God.

WTF, please why insulting a whole creator.

These are the same people who will end up begging God for forgiveness. undecided
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:18am On Sep 10, 2022
Fira09:

WTF, please why insulting a whole creator.

These are the same people who will end up begging God for forgiveness. undecided
He doesn't exist.. why should I not insult him?
Are you bothered if I insult Thor or Superman? undecided
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Adakintroy: 6:39am On Sep 10, 2022
Everyone has been numbered. Your phone, bvn. Nin, name it. Like a cow in ban with tags on their ear. They want you that just type any of those and you appear. Without this numbers you can't do business. Try switch off ur phone for a month and see how business go.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by DollarSigns(m): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2022
Pells:
Can they release a movie of how Queen Elizabeth was killing many innocent people and starving African kids too tongue grin lipsrsealed embarassed

The feeling of ingratitude is the reason why the black man always thought he was marginalized. not that these things he ranted about always were false, but others better survived similar scenarios yet they would happily show the Queen some respect.
Our forefathers who survived those humiliating memories to set a path for you, it was a sacrifice un-erasable from the sands of time; but what do you do!
Cry and rant and insult the blessed soul of the Queen whom your forefathers sacrificed to bring her attention down?
This entitlement Feeling angry
Spoilt child embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by GloriousGbola: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Ishilove:

That is exactly what the YouTube video explains. It is not meant for kids, BUT, the agenda is to desensitize parents. This will have a domino effect on the children, leaving everyone in the family structure open to satanic manipulation. It is high level subliminal programming for us the parents to accept the 'family friendly' image of Satan as a 'funny guy'. Funny guy Satan is not so bad, is he?

do you have any idea how many tv shows there are like that out there already?

off the tip of my head
Lucifer
Supernatural

or movies for that matter?
bedazzled
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Johel(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9OQrNI8OpM

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/entertainment/2022/september/a-satanic-revolution-major-warnings-as-disney-owned-network-releases-disturbing-little-demon-cartoon

Not bad, everybody worships and believes in different things, if Christians can make Christian movies and stuff, then satanists or whatsoever can do same...Afterall The creator allowed satan to be the prince of the world,so what was he expecting?

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by ike007(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2022
Pells:
Can they release a movie of how Queen Elizabeth was killing many innocent people and starving African kids too tongue grin lipsrsealed embarassed

Go and look for the movie and produce it na... bullshit
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Alphastudent(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2022
[/quote

YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT AND WILL EVER REGRET MAKING HIS STATEMENT,THE DAY THE ANTICHRIST WILL BE TORTURING YOU. MARK MY WORD![/quote]

And in your mind you are the saints that will be above watching him beg for a drop of water?
Grow up and learn to accept the fact that not everybody will accept your faith
Plus your bible says do not judge so i dont know where this bitterness is coming from
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by deebrownneymar: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9OQrNI8OpM

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/entertainment/2022/september/a-satanic-revolution-major-warnings-as-disney-owned-network-releases-disturbing-little-demon-cartoon

The west has been clamping down on anything Jesus, the church and Christian values while vigorously promoting evils such as gay, trans, in fact LGBTQ+, especially in schools, even toddlers aren’t spared. Now see them revealing what’s been their main agenda all along. They’ve been preparing the way for the anti-Christ. I’m not in the least surprised because I saw this coming many years ago. Don’t forget the TV show called Lucifer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by insabarnur(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2022
While men are busy screaming Satan this Satan that.I've spent more than two decades waiting to meet him/her not with intention of fighting him but to be His Chief of Staff, so I can understand him/her better.

For in everything I see or everywhere I go, I see but only one force ...The Most high God, The Source, The All Good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals / BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.