Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) (45552 Views)

Disney Releases First Trailer For “lion King”(video) / Disney Releases First Trailer Of Aladdin / Watch AY Movie MERRYMEN - The Real Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by sprints1: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
I am ashmed of danny devito and aubrey plaza look at them holding satanic fork. Even that useless ryan reynolds too posted a satanic video on his instagram.when i watched doctor strange multiverse of madness i have come to the conclusion that hollywood is full of shiit. Am not surprised the whole of america is satanic. Useless country. Promoting evil gender equality and violence and LGBT. Their women are no longer submissive. This is why we need a global reset.

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Till y'all Start to believe that demons from hell are in human skin destroying the world thru media... anyone that challenges them gets cancelled and a multitude go against them... people like Trump , Andre tate were speaking the truth but they were cancelled. AMERICA IS THE DEVILS PLAYGROUND TO GET THE QORLD UNDER HIS CONTROL. I BELIEVE IN THE WAY ISLAM FIGHTS IMMORALITY . Absolute freedom is a box of disaster. Keep on believing and listening to the westerners till u find urself in hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by OneEyedSnake: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
When Satanic luciferian worshipping Jews run American entertainment this is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by twilliamx(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
For the devil to rule the earth, he has to completely take it over by making the created love sin more than the holy creator. We are in that phase of corrupting the earth. What will follow after that achievement, the world will be in sorrow. I weep that I actually brought kids into this sinful world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by everythinggirly(f): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
End time.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
sigiyaya:
You are an idiot!!

The irony
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by RepoMan007: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
airminem:
God is not religion
religions are perceived medium leading men to God.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Mercury12(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
It is getting real
We told them but they too blind to see it.

2 Likes

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Qtrpst4: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yes, I can assure you of that, you sound very scared

Sayelabola:

Not at all.

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Qtrpst4: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
I think you are wrong on this

RepoMan007:
religions are perceived medium leading men to God.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by judedwriter(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
This is a very serious warning of the times we live in!

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Johnywasky(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why are the Christians so scared and make enemy where there is none?
When you folks released your Christian movies no one is gonna attack you for threat or something..what kinda delusion is this!

Why do you Dumbos want to control every aspect of life?
Fear and threats are the only things any religion has to combat...In two thousand years you folks have been unable to come up with a single unrefuted argument to support their extraordinary god-claims (which are then rejected).

That is why it is so difficult to engage any theist in a rational discussion of the issues...They must refuse to acknowledge rationality or they know they will lose...
The God of the bible is the most evil entity ever described in literature...He is more evil than Satan...He is more evil than Hitler...He not only drowned the whole world (imagine all the unborn babies slowly dying in the bodies of their drowned mother!) ..he commanded that all the amalekites be killed… except for the virgins of course...They were allowed to keep those (hmmm… I wonder what for?)

He also had 2 bears tear to shreds 42 children for the simple crime of teasing a bald man!
God supposedly had the time to say don't eat shellfish yet couldn't be bothered to say “don't own other people as property!” He even lays down rules for how you are to beat your slaves...

These are just some of the evil attributed to him. The list goes on and on.
The god of the bible is a true monster... undecided

I pity your generation with this quote
God is not a man like you
Nah watin dey ur head u post

2 Likes

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
it's not that type of show.

It's just a dark adult comedy.

Dead on arrival grin
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Orpe7(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
The cartoon ain't all that bad make una calm down
Episode 4 came out today and I have seen all episodes.
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Salmom: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lightorder:
just SHUTUP !!!!!!!
Because the truth hurts. If the Bible god was human, he would be locked up in a mental facility. I don't know any human as despicable, as vile, as maniacal, as blood thirsty as Yaweh
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by swaly: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:
Can they release a movie of how Queen Elizabeth was killing many innocent people and starving African kids too tongue grin lipsrsealed embarassed

She’s evil thank GOD you know this

Until ppl dig deep into African history you’ll never understand the hatred and pains the awakening have in there hearts. for the so called Queen Elizabeth and others involved colonialisms

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Counterfeit: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ot is called Trident
sofiscatedmoron:
grin
Omo that devils fork, or shovel grin grin

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Krepwis: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=116513543][b]
CHRISTIANS FEAR DEVIL MORE THAN GOD

They are scared of crossing past a Shrine
But will dress anyhow and enter church.
They are scared to touch occultic materials
But will use pen and marker to spoil their bible and tear tear the cover.
They can use God name to Swear
But are scared to swear infront of shrine...
Continue decieving yourselves

You say God is stronger than Devil
But you all are scared of Devil??

If Devil is less poweeful and God is all powerful
How can you be scared of someone you say is less powerful.

...,........... Your assumption alone shows how twisted your reasoning capacity is..

2 Likes

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Davytech(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin Nigeria pastors go take am as their preaching line.

3 months old new laptop for sale !!! Dell 11th generation core i3, 1TB :HDD @150k ( negotiable ) Contact: 09031478560
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by holluwizzy: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Simple n short.

airminem:
God is not religion
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Krepwis: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
I can see how this assumption of yours is not helping you...
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by odinga1of: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
nkemoma:

How do you do this??

Always available when expected!?!?

Madam, he uses different account to create thread. That's all. Holiness and Righteousness monikers are owned by one guy.

Sometimes is comments annoyed me. Nor be so dem take dey win soul for God.

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by weststoner(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Am the type that love watching animation
I was shocked when I saw under 13 cartoon promoting gay marriage

2 Likes

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Bbqekpa: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
When you folks released your Christian movies no one is gonna attack you for threat or something..what kinda delusion is this!

Fear and threats are the only things any religion has to combat...In two thousand years you folks have been unable to come up with a single unrefuted argument to support their extraordinary god-claims (which are then rejected).

That is why it is so difficult to engage any theist in a rational discussion of the issues...They must refuse to acknowledge rationality or they know they will lose...
The God of the bible is the most evil entity ever described in literature...He is more evil than Satan...He is more evil than Hitler...He not only drowned the whole world (imagine all the unborn babies slowly dying in the bodies of their drowned mother!) ..he commanded that all the amalekites be killed… except for the virgins of course...They were allowed to keep those (hmmm… I wonder what for?)

He also had 2 bears tear to shreds 42 children for the simple crime of teasing a bald man!
God supposedly had the time to say don't eat shellfish yet couldn't be bothered to say “don't own other people as property!” He even lays down rules for how you are to beat your slaves...

I think you are mad and you don't even know it
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by faceland: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
If you don't want a weak and confused child, don't let them watch Disney at all.

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by MansoryMX(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
Listen! The devil is not smiling.
Knowing the Shortness of the time, he is working overtime to grab souls both small and big.

If you don't train your kids and yourself in the way of the Lord or you don't care what your kids are watching , then get Ready! The devil will help you train them and destroy them.

We are living in the Last of the Last Moments, and there is a Ferocious move to capture the souls of people for Hell.
So beware ! And ensure you don't allow the devil into your home.

Food don land for you. Only alien invasion will reset this one of brain and i pray it happens soonest in our life time
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Read the bible chronologically. There are different dispensations and different civilization when events happened. Don't use ur 21st century setting to interprete or judge events in 1300bc.

When ur kid or younger one misbehaves or hoes astray u bring them back in line or punish them, zthe government deals with Criminals and they are not wicked bt God is wicked?? undecided

Ask the atheist how they where created or how man was created and they will start mumbling. why? because it is beyond them. God is the Greatest.

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by Kay25(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
sigiyaya:
You are an idiot!!
You are a fool to rot in hell too u better repent
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by bhella10: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

sicko
Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by DIVAD2000: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Looking at your post,
You will know that Christians are actually peaceful, but you are the one just hating them

1 Like

Re: Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) by mario2k(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
You are an idiot!![/quote

YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT AND WILL EVER REGRET MAKING HIS STATEMENT,THE DAY THE ANTICHRIST WILL BE TORTURING YOU. MARK MY WORD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] / BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals / BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.