Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant (56461 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / I've Missed My Period By 7 Weeks Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by BRATISLAVA: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2022
ecolime:
Note, my boyfriend is aware of the whole situation. he himself is confused. plus I am 23 yrs old just incase my age will aid in the diagnosis

Meaning you are having unprotected sex. You girls never seem to learn.

And the guy is confused. Really? Lol. What won't one read on this forum.
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by treatise: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Cry to God for mercy. Repent for fornicating and ask GOD to forgive you.
If you Genuiely do that, I give u 7 days , you will see your period.
Flee from fornication and any fornicating relationship.
Hmmm. Spiritual doctor from heaven. grin
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Mezzy181: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Hormonal Imbalance I guess. After the sex you had, did you take postinor?
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by GVTAsiwaju(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2022
joyH:
Please guys I need your help.
@mod pls help me move to appropriate section.

I am confuse, needs advice on what step to take next.

The whole thing begins on 25th July when i had unprotected sex with my bf. before then my last period came on the 17th of July. so i had sex just about a week after.

Since then uptil now i have not seen my period. Initially I worried i may be pregnant but after several urine and blood test it all turns out negetive. what could be wrong here? This is the first time i am experiencing this.

I have done 4 test myself using pt test strips. but all came negative. Yesterday I went to a private lab an de used my blood and urine sample for pregnancy test, it still came out negative.

Abeg any medical expert or any one with past experience should assist with advice on next step please.

Note, my boyfriend is aware of the whole situation. he himself is confused. plus I am 23 yrs old just incase my age will aid in the diagnosis.

You could be infected aburo
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Elidrisy20: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2022
This your bf is he a wizard as in obanje?
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by LIVEGOESON1: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2022
U see this thing called fornication eh. E de sweet die and the result of fornication is always funny. lol funny result of fornication
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Bahamas95(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2022
The only thing on my mind now is the naming ceremony jollof rice. cheesy
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by victorazy(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2022
joyH:

The whole thing begins on 25th July when i had unprotected sex with my bf. before then my last period came on the 17th of July. so i had sex just about a week after.

Since then uptil now i have not seen my period. Initially I worried i may be pregnant but after several urine and blood test it all turns out negetive. what could be wrong here? This is the first time i am experiencing this.

I have done 4 test myself using pt test strips. but all came negative. Yesterday I went to a private lab an de used my blood and urine sample for pregnancy test, it still came out negative.

Abeg any medical expert or any one with past experience should assist with advice on next step please.

Note, my boyfriend is aware of the whole situation. he himself is confused. plus I am 23 yrs old just incase my age will aid in the diagnosis.

The guy na yahoo boy?
Investigate please.

Did he wipe your fluid after the sex?
Please think because is strange.

Tnx
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by awakmfon03(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2022
secondary amenorrhea
When a person has regular menstrual bleeding, this means that the ovaries, uterus, hypothalamus, and pituitary gland are working well.

The absence of menstruation can indicate a problem with one of these parts of the body, or there may be an abnormality of the genital tract. Lifestyle factors, an underlying health condition, and some medications can also cause amenorrhea.

The following may be the common causes of your problem

Stress
Excessive weight gain
Low body weight
Nutritional deficiency
Premature ovarian failure
Birth control pills etc

Visit a doctor ASAP
My wife had such an experience. She did not see her period and pregnancy test performed on her came out negative. Though she had her menstruation the following month.
Sometimes to some people it may last up to three months without pregnancy
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Sayelabola(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2022
Someone of your age bracket, in my street, had the same issue about 7months ago.

It was not pregnancy as we all thought or suspected; her mother bought materials and made herbs liquid with it....gbam! Seized menstruation begin to follow again till date.

I may help you ask her for help when she return from church.
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by fairwilliams: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2022
When he had sex with u, it seem he wipe or use sme stuff on ur private genital... So u need to take sme spiritual m0vement ooo cox ya bf na street guy.
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by stasius: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2022
He has collected your womb.

Just forget it.
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Gentle20love(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2022
Go and buy Ụda, Uziza seed, shakirisha, ginger and garlic. Boil and drink the hot water morning and night for 5 days. Before the 5th day you will see wonders. U can call on this to testify 07039370884
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by RxCatalyst: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2022
You can go for pelvic test or hormonal profile test.
Also buy evening primrose oil and use
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by eazye4u133(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2022
Francisanointed:
Go and do a scan. I have heard of someone who did all the test you said up there but they all came out negative until she went for scan who confirm she is pregnant.
Note: Don't allow the comments here make you depressed. God loves you so much. We have all made mistakes. People who are condemning you here are not saints themselves. You cannot change yesterday but you can do something now about your tomorrow. Believe Jesus loves you and Jesus would have still died for you even if you were the worst sinners on this earth.
If it is pregnancy after you do the test,don't abort. Some mistakes are blessings in disguise. That child may be the blessing you may require tomorrow. Don't give up. Keep moving on

This is one of the sensible, calm and encouraging comment I have seen so far this year on NL
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Your guy done use your belle do wetin we no know.. Stay away from fornication oh ye people..
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Classic1(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2022
You might be having etopic pregnancy, the type that occurs outside the womb.
Go for a scan, let them scan your entire belly and abdomen region.

Etopic pregnancy is dangerous and kills. I suggest you go fast.
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Charming0529(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2022
It may be as a result of the drug used after you had sex. To avoid things like this pls stay away from premarital sex. It's safer when one abstains from premarital sex. God still forgives, just ask Him. Go to the hospital for the next thing.
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Selina22: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Your Lover don use your Kpekus subscribe
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Wuppdex: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2022
You mean say ritual things don happen abi cheesy

webbro007:
Is ur bf into street,just a thought
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by neztar: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2022
GodPrince:
comot for here useless olosho. You better marry that your so-called lover nor carry your over fvcked diseased pussy give another person say make the person pay bride price put if not God go just punish you.
lol. my brother. later their parents go dey charge 6 figures for bride price

1 Like

Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Utanisco(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Hormonal disorder
It is called mastophernal cerebrospinal sadotosis MCS

You need to stay away from sex stress

Mostly caused by stress
Your nigga fvcked u rough

Stop it
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by neztar: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2022
udatso:
What has this life turned to. People now fornicate and come online seeking for advice for the aftermath. Every religion forbids adultery and formication yet there's no day a thread isn't created where someone is exposing her disobedience to God. Sad!
These fornicators are our brothers and sisters who attend mosques and churches. Immorality has been so normalised that you have the audacity to tell us how irresponsible you are.

May God grant you the will power to repent and see the reality that there's nothing natural about boyfriend and girlfriend having xxxxx.
I want to fúck
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by neztar: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2022
DanielPat01:

Follow the advice below if you ain't an atheist. This is just all you need to do. God is trying to pass a message and stuffs like this mostly happen to people that are called. While seeking for mediation make sure you do what he asked below.

I want to fúck
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by latolz: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Juju loading.. Run for prayers..
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by tundeblack: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2022
I feel for u. Private chat me
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by okewumi: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2022
There is no crime sharing problem online. We have many doctors and gynecologist on nairaland that can give elementary support.

But the sad news is that the stupid with indomine brain will not allow them to make comments. Just imagine, for almost five pages, they did not allow folks in medical line to comment. Nairaland needs to create mature minded section for matured people.
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by adedayoa2(f): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Oesophagus99:
shocked shocked..as you self dey abstain from abi? Celebacy indeed grin grin grin

Yes, I abstained and I am proud I did, and I no need to continue to dey abstain, cuz I dey under man roof legally.
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by freeDR(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Even with all that is happening, some girls are still engaging in sex like rats. A 23yr old for that matter. Instead of looking at bettering your life, you're busy having sex.

Wait until you're confirmed pregnant. That's when you'll know what youve done to yourself and the kind of boyfriend you're sleeping with.

Some people will just use 5 mins madness to truncate their destiny.

Are you normal?
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by messenger4891: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2022
joyH:

Go and do urine MCS and vagina swab.it could be an infection.
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Abdullateef33: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2022
joyH:

Hummm hummm
Re: I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant by Ayoife23: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2022
There is remedy for more infor in box me: adioayodeji23@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? / Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.