Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

When was the last time you visited a prison yard ?what changes about you after - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When was the last time you visited a prison yard ?what changes about you after (790 Views)

What A Prison Cell In Denmark Looks Like. God When? / A Prison In Norway Is Just Like Your Lekki Home / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When was the last time you visited a prison yard ?what changes about you after by Freelane33(m): 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
I do visit prisons once in a while on outreach programs ,Since I have been visiting , I noticed a lot of things had changed about me .
Freedom is really underrated
Some of you on Nairaland need to
Start visiting prison yards on outreach Programs so that Una go know the real definition of freedom .
I have visited 8 prisons in Nigeria on outreach programs and this has helped me a lot and help me to behave and conduct myself in proper manners in the free world where freedom is free .
You pay for every freedom you’re opportune to have in the prison as a prisoner .
Visiting prison yard will open your eyes and will teaches you how to be extra careful on the outside.
#Freedomisunderrated#

Cc lalastica
Cc mynd44
Cc Slawomiir
Cc thisguy
Cc justwise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When was the last time you visited a prison yard ?what changes about you after by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yes it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When was the last time you visited a prison yard ?what changes about you after by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yes to know more things that you don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When was the last time you visited a prison yard ?what changes about you after by Weirdcamila: 1:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Freelane33:
I do visit prisons once in a while on out reach
And since I have been visiting , I noticed a lot of things had changed about me .
Freedom is really underrated
Some of you on Nairaland need to
Start visiting prison yards on out reach so that Una go know the real definition of freedom
I have visited 8 prisons in Nigeria on outreach programs and this has help me a lot and help me to behave and conduct myself in proper manner in the free world where freedom is free .
You pay for every freedom you’re opportune to have in the prison as a prisoner .
Visiting prison yard will open your eyes and will teach you how to very extra careful on the outside world .

In life you can never be too careful.

1 Like

Re: When was the last time you visited a prison yard ?what changes about you after by ibechris(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Weirdcamila:

In life you can never be too careful.

But u can be careful and restrain a little.

1 Like

Re: When was the last time you visited a prison yard ?what changes about you after by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
My late grand dad worked as a corrections officer he told me so many stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When was the last time you visited a prison yard ?what changes about you after by Weirdcamila: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
ibechris:

But u can be careful and restrain a little.
Hopefully
Most inmates are innocent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When was the last time you visited a prison yard ?what changes about you after by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Weirdcamila:

Hopefully
Most inmates are innocent
esp In this our country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When was the last time you visited a prison yard ?what changes about you after by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2022
I did a project on prison systems in Nigeria, got to visit 2 Maximum prisons and since then my perspective changed drastically, never have i ever seen such dehumanising situation these prisoners face, even the most hardened looking inmate look soo submissive and scared. If anything in this life won't humble you, Nigerian prison definitely will.
Now i avoid anything that can remotely get me into legal troubles wey police or prison go dey involved..
Nothing like freedom, nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Groups Gives FG 14 -days Ultimatum To Withdraw National Honours From Teni / People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards / Lady In Shock After Tenant She Brought Into Their Home Gets Pregnant For Her Hus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.