Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate (1372 Views)

VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo / Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by Patriotsleague: 12:21am On Sep 10, 2022
This Ipobians, una go die for obi matter o
Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by Cleveraustine01(m): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2022
Fool why don't you share it now. Fool forever

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by Rugaria: 12:31am On Sep 10, 2022
Obi came to national prominence wearing clothes with ojukwus fave heavily emboldened all over the dress. You haven't seen that too? Go and use that too for your campaign of calumny, since you and your delusional Drug Lord of a candidate have totally ran out of ideas.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by Bontafa: 3:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:
This will expose Obi, so his plans to work with ipob and ESN is true. Patriots wake up, I will share the audio soon.

Oluwole media

4 Likes

Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by DWickedLandLord: 4:41am On Sep 10, 2022
This is not what they meant by earn your pay

3 Likes

Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by Penguin2: 4:45am On Sep 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:
This will expose Obi, so his plans to work with ipob and ESN is true. Patriots wake up, I will share the audio soon.

The IPOB tag is not selling. You people should try something else. Abi una no fit come up with something else?

4 Likes

Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by kingsways: 4:46am On Sep 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

When they arrest you now, you will start crying

Be posting rubbish just because you have a cheap phone forgetting you don't have anyone to come for you

2 Likes

Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by Rootprof(m): 4:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Obi this
Obi that.

Una no dey tire undecided

Go sell your candidate and leave obi alone. Sebi una say obi no get structure angry or he don get ni.

Thank God op said audio recording, I believe Nigerians know what audio means cheesy

1 Like

Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by SaiOba: 5:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Yes o.. they ain't creative at all.. They are just like their principal.

Penguin2:

The IPOB tag is not selling. You people should try something else. Abi una no fit come up with something else?
Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by SlavaUkraini: 5:26am On Sep 10, 2022
Tinubu Urchins should expect my own Audio release of the conversation that...

1... Kasim Shetimma had with the Boko Haram Terrorists that broke into Kuje Prison and released their fellow Terrorists...

2.... I Also have the recorded Audio Phone conversation that Tinubu had with the Assassins that he sent to kill Funsho Williams years ago and would release it shortly.

3. .. I also have the recorded Video and Audio conversation that Tinubu recently had with Boko Haram Terrorists and Jihadists of his plans to Islamize Nigerians if elected.....

I will release all of them shortly as the Presidential campaign kicks off...

1 Like

Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by SaiOba: 5:26am On Sep 10, 2022
Parrot Abi Patriots Kee you there. Omo-ale.

Patriotsleague:

1 Like

Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by Patriotsleague: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2022
SaiOba:
Parrot Abi Patriots Kee you there. Omo-ale.

Your father is a dumb idiot, your mother is my whoore.
Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by Patriotsleague: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2022
kingsways:

When they arrest you now, you will start crying

Be posting rubbish just because you have a cheap phone forgetting you don't have anyone to come for you
Mad animal, it's Obi that needs to be arrested for being an ally of Ipob. No presidency for terrorists supporter.
Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by AntiBMC(m): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2022
Sharapova der. Nvmbskull
Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by Patriotsleague: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2022
AntiBMC:
Sharapova der. Nvmbskull
Your dumb whoore mother giving birth to zombie slaves to kanu and Ekpa, is a dumb whoore.
Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by AntiBMC(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Your dumb whoore mother giving birth to zombie slaves to kanu and Ekpa, is a dumb whoore.

Lol...e pain am. Bororo with unbrushed brown teeth is flooding nairaland with saliva.
Cry me a river, rat shit–brained mor0n.

Keep shedding those premium tears, we love it smiley

Done reading/replying crap from an ozu. Argue with ur stinking tongue there.
Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by odysey: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2022
DWickedLandLord:
This is not what they meant by earn your pay

It's laughable coz Kanu mazi called Obi names, insults so op try again
Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by SaiOba: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2022
Walai! Bro, the levels pain am gan.. d idi0tic OP of a f00l woke up to an unexpected responses. grin anger wey dey s m0r0n belle no be here grin

AntiBMC:

Lol...e pain am. Bororo with unbrushed brown teeth is flooding nairaland with saliva.
Cry me a river, rat shit–brained mor0n.

Keep shedding those premium tears, we love it smiley

Done reading/replying crap from an ozu. Argue with ur stinking tongue there.
Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by techWriter3: 8:14am On Sep 10, 2022
slowpoke why haven't you share it now
Re: These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate by bdon123(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2022
bro dont waste ur time....na Obi we go vote.
PS we have PVC...2023 is gonna be premium tears

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi (Throwback) / Bola Tinubu Is The Biggest Symbol Of Treasury Looting In Nigeria / Peter Obi Visits Apst. Johnson Suleiman(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.