Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja (20020 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola / What Is Osoba, Gbajabiamila, Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Discussing Here? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by henryobinna(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Everyone knows that Obi is catholic.

Wetin he dey find for dunamis all of a sudden?
God no dey for catholic again?
There's no segregation in Christianity. If I get invited to a different denomination I would gladly go afterall we all believe in the same Gospel of Jesus christ.

I don't know why you think Catholics are at war with pentecostals. I only got to hear that from Nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Uchesis: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2022
Zydote:
The Speaker of the @HouseNGR, Rep. @femigbaja, @OfficialAPCNg Presidential Candidate @officialABAT, APC Vice-Presidential Candidate Sen. @KashimSM and other Dignitaries during today's Jumat prayers in Abuja.

https://twitter.com/SpeakerGbaja/status/1568255189714456576?t=nE5uMzTefPwWLfMQp7ytfg&s=19
I cannot vote for a man that can't kneel down and pray
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by gasparpisciotta: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2022
henryobinna:
There's no segregation in Christianity. If I get invited to a different denomination I would gladly go afterall we all believe in the same Gospel of Jesus christ.

I don't know why you think Catholics are at war with pentecostals. I only got to hear that from Nairalanders.

Have you ever seen Tinubu mounting the podium of Abuja mosque to address worshippers?

Obi was invited to preach the gospel in those churches abi?
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Christian36: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2022
quote author=Zydote post=116521145]The Speaker of the @HouseNGR, Rep. @femigbaja, @OfficialAPCNg Presidential Candidate @officialABAT, APC Vice-Presidential Candidate Sen. @KashimSM and other Dignitaries during today's Jumat prayers in Abuja.

https://twitter.com/SpeakerGbaja/status/1568255189714456576?t=nE5uMzTefPwWLfMQp7ytfg&s=19[/quote] Nigerians are now wiser. If he likes let him go to moon and snap himself, failure is his last name. Criminal will only deceive fools. If he thinks he can make Nigeria better let him first help out the government he brought in, this is just a simple logic for his supporters to see that the man has nothing to offer
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Christian36: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Nigerians are now wiser. If he likes let him go to moon and snap himself, failure is his last name. Criminal will only deceive fools. If he thinks he can make Nigeria better let him first help out the government he brought in, this is just a simple logic for his supporters to see that the man has nothing to offer

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Nigerianization(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2022
beardedboy:

Who cares about Obi?

Who cares about an inconsequential 5%er?

You care. Infact, you fret. OBI lives in your heart rent free. Otherwise, why would you respond to some statement that you don't care about?

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Excelneedful(f): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2022
Zydote:

I pray God heals you. Have a blessed day
You are the one that needs Healings ...
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by davillian(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2022
It took buhari at least 6 years in power before he started using chair in the mosque
But Mr EMI lo Kan
Is not even in power yet but already on wheel chair ....
Old man pls go and eat you loots and take care oh your health

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by vivalavida(m): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Tinubu has been consistent with his Abuja mosque worship.

How many places of worship Obi dey go? Abi no be catholic him be?

A Christian is a christian and can worship in any Christian church the spirit leads him to worship.

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by polite2(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2022
When did Femi convert to Islam ?
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by tojahh(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2022
Uwam1:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela

Sell that your phone. You will have money to eat.

Feeding never be problem for you. You go soon. Hear word.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by proprince(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2022
But is a crime when Obi goes to Church alone.

But here is Tinubu and his team in the mosque with a proffesional photographer.

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by joe1309: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
God would not answer the prayers of

1.... The Notorious Drug Baron and Big thief that is still stealing from Lagos State Treasury even after leaving office

2.... The Founder of Boko Haram that has killed not only Christians but Muslims too.

3..... The Rubber Stamped House speaker that knows the truth about how the Nigerian state has failed but he choose to deceive Nigerians that all is well. While supporting the drug baron to continue from where Buhari stops.
tell us who Peter Obi papa and why them kill am? Because we know say na drug related issues
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Kaiser20: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2022
SALLYBERRY01:
May Allah accepts our ibadah
If Your Allah accept a Muslim Muslim ticket then you have to reject that type of Allah
Tinubu turning APC into a Muslim party

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by BABANGBALI: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2022
Sick old man wey no fit stand to pray, na him wan be president. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by norriswood(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

1.... The Notorious Drug Baron and Big thief that is still stealing from Lagos State Treasury even after leaving office

2.... The Founder of Boko Haram that has killed not only Christians but Muslims too.

3..... The Rubber Stamped House speaker that knows the truth about how the Nigerian state has failed but he choose to deceive Nigerians that all is well. While supporting the drug baron to continue from where Buhari stops.
...u re a mumu guy, he thieve your papa money..u be animal....even ritualist God answer their prayer... go nd meet ur state government to provide all the necessary for...is Tinubu ur problems....u na go soon tired
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Kaiser20:

If Your Allah accept a Muslim Muslim ticket then you have to reject that type of Allah
Tinubu turning APC into a Muslim party

I don't like religion argument, but tell your pastor osibanjo to resign if asiwaju is trying to turn Apc to a Muslim party .
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Haykayboss1: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Tinubu should thank God that Nigerians are not God...

He would have joined his ancestors by now for the lies that he told Nigerians in 2014 - 2015 when he foisted Buhari on them...
He put gun for una head,he campaigned for Buhari nothing more
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by henryobinna(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Have you ever seen Tinubu mounting the podium of Abuja mosque to address worshippers?

The church works differently from mosques. I think in Mosques only imam's get to 'mount the podium and preach'. In churches anybody could be invited to come speak. Furthermore, obi wasn't preaching on most of the videos I saw him at churches. He was either seated or invited to come lift flag alongside other 'politicians' or affiliates.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Enkidu70: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Zydote:
The Speaker of the @HouseNGR, Rep. @femigbaja, @OfficialAPCNg Presidential Candidate @officialABAT, APC Vice-Presidential Candidate Sen. @KashimSM and other Dignitaries during today's Jumat prayers in Abuja.

https://twitter.com/SpeakerGbaja/status/1568255189714456576?t=nE5uMzTefPwWLfMQp7ytfg&s=19

Prayers everytime while their hearts are filled with murder, mayhem, larceny and insatiable greed

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Abdu81: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Are you a Christian do you know how worships are performed in CHRISTENDOM.

Tinubu keep on jumping from Abuja to kastina to Kano and borno mosques, there is no more mosque in Lagos and iragbaji again?

Desperation will kill him off.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Kilometres: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2022
henryobinna:
Tinubu went with professional photographers and you said it's not a subtle way to campaign to muslims.

The way churches operate is not the same way mosques operate. People occasionally clap for others inside the church, depending on what situation it is but I haven't heard of clapping inside a mosque before because that's not how they operate.

Anywhere he goes to he a professional photographer follows him
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by ChukwuObe: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Abdu81:

Are you a Christian do you know how worships are performed in CHRISTENDOM.

Tinubu keep on jumping from Abuja to kastina to Kano and borno mosques, there is no more mosque in Lagos and iragbaji again?

Desperation will kill him off.

Obivously you are one of the foolish ipobians/disobidients on this forum. If not, you know that your Obi has been going up and down to every church here and there even the pentecostals that he hates so much just because of votes and idiots like you did not comments. Many fools like you did not complain but only Tinubu's presence in the mosque is your headache. We shall all meet at the poll as digrace awaits you all
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Damseldammie(f): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Amen !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Espelbengz(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Oya clap for yourself deputy god ���
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by HitbackIIback: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Why does some persons have seat in a praying ground while others just sit on the floor. I wan learn abeg no insult
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Sleekfingers: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Wailing wailer, some of you guys will run mad. When Tinubu becomes the president
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Abdu81: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Obivously you are one of the foolish ipobians/disobidients on this forum. If not, you know that your Obi has been going up and down to every church here and there even the pentecostals that he hates so much just because of votes and idiots like you did not comments. Many fools like you did not complain but only Tinubu's presence in the mosque is your headache. We shall all meet at the poll as digrace awaits you all

Ango abdulahi the chairman of arewa elders forum,have warned tinubu not bring his religious motivated campaign to the north.

Instructed the youths to burn down every brooms in the north.

Muslim Muslim ticket rubbish, desperate old man.
Obi have taken the entire south south, south east, north central,50% south west.

Atiku is for the core north.
For tinubu the Yoruba Muslims like you will be all he needs to win, rubbish.

The north is your mate?

Imagine the old fool rushing down to the south after the north abandoned him.
If he like he can visit GEJ, OBASANJO,ADEBANJO, EDWIN CLARK, IGWE ACHEBE one million times.

no shishi vote in the south for a traitor like tinubu.
2015 fruit he planted is ripen for harvest.

As for you, age is your problem, with time your tantrum will stop as you grow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shell, Others Responsible For Oil Theft - Nigerian Navy / Police List 15 Major Electoral Offences Voters Must Avoid / Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.