Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja (20017 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola / What Is Osoba, Gbajabiamila, Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Discussing Here? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by nairalee(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2022
The road to hell is paved with good intentions
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Kilometres: 6:58am On Sep 10, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
But let Obi go to church for worship, urchins will cry out blood

Tinubu went to observe Jumaat

He is not jumping from one church to another with fanfare

Did you see anybody inside the mosque clapping for him? Was he formally introduced to the worshippers?

If na Obi....every church must introduce him with congression clapping....that is what they have turned house of God to.

6 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by SlavaUkraini: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2022
adioolayi:

Thank God you no be God....you fit say make rain no fall...make sun no shine...make breeze no dey....you will be very wicked grin grin

cheesy cheesy

Tinubu get luck say I nor be God.....

I for don finish the guy because he deceived Nigerians with yahoo yahoo Promises of Change...
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by muykem: 7:00am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
God would not answer the prayers of

1.... The Notorious Drug Baron and Big thief that is still stealing from Lagos State Treasury even after leaving office

2.... The Founder of Boko Haram that has killed not only Christians but Muslims too.

3..... The Rubber Stamped House speaker that knows the truth about how the Nigerian state has failed but he choose to deceive Nigerians that all is well. While supporting the drug baron to continue from where Buhari stops.
instead of pray for your miserable life. You are busy praying against others.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by WithFact: 7:00am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

1.... The Notorious Drug Baron and Big thief that is still stealing from Lagos State Treasury even after leaving office

2.... The Founder of Boko Haram that has killed not only Christians but Muslims too.

3..... The Rubber Stamped House speaker that knows the truth about how the Nigerian state has failed but he choose to deceive Nigerians that all is well. While supporting the drug baron to continue from where Buhari stops.

Your sickness na follow come. No healing in sight. I hope you'll recover soon.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by tuzle(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2022
adioolayi:

Thank God you no be God....you fit say make rain no fall...make sun no shine...make breeze no dey....you will be very wicked grin grin
most people will be very wicked if they were God. But I just don't understand why people will just start wishing others bad things like they are the one doing u. Instead of u promoting your person and stop slandering other people character.

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by SlavaUkraini: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2022
beardedboy:

Are you God's PRO?

Easing stop famzing muslims, we know folks like you hate us.

Look at how you are disgracing yourself and displaying your Religious Bigotry in this conversation....

Where did I mention Islam or Muslims in my comment ?

Abeg Shift make I see front.... No time for Religious Bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by SlavaUkraini: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2022
WithFact:

Your sickness na follow come. No healing in sight. I hope you'll recover soon.

Tell that to your Papa and Mama when you see them....

Your own Mumu na follow come since you cannot reply my comment without insults....

You would never recover from this congenital Mumuism that you operate with.

Kwaassia

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by tyinfinity: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Peter Peter Obi the notorious dullard from university of Nigeria is going up and down visiting uninvited events and locations around the world while our dear tinubu is working.I know obi will not come back untill after the election

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by SlavaUkraini: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2022
muykem:
instead of pray for your miserable life. You are busy praying against others.

Stupidity is when you see a prayer topic in my comment that is stating the facts......

Show me where I prayed against anyone or else you are a FOOL for Life.

Show me where I prayed against anyone or else you would forever remain miserable and frustrated for life

Mumuism Personified
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by DeleTaller: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2022
kollinz1234:
Just because of northern votes, anytime they go to pray, they will put it on social media undecided

Why not talk about Obi wey dey carry Arise TV go churches up and down?

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by bhella10: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Thank God man no be God...

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by jrusky(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2022
I don't care and not my headache though if they like let them go and pray in the moon I give no shit because I'm never going to vote for apc likewise I'm never ever going to support obi takless voting for him.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by SlavaUkraini: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2022
bhella10:
Thank God man no be God...

Tinubu should thank God that Nigerians are not God...

He would have joined his ancestors by now for the lies that he told Nigerians in 2014 - 2015 when he foisted Buhari on them...

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by bhella10: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Tinubu should thank God that Nigerians are not God...

He would have joined his ancestors by now for the lies that he told Nigerians in 2014 - 2015 when he foisted Buhari on them...
Abeg shift
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by vivalavida(m): 7:22am On Sep 10, 2022
If it is Obi now, they will say he is going from one church to another.
But here is tinubu in a mosque at abuja and they are all quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by SlavaUkraini: 7:22am On Sep 10, 2022
bhella10:
Abeg shift

Get lost .... Yeye thing

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by CheapHomes1: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2022
Zydote:
The Speaker of the @HouseNGR, Rep. @femigbaja, @OfficialAPCNg Presidential Candidate @officialABAT, APC Vice-Presidential Candidate Sen. @KashimSM and other Dignitaries during today's Jumat prayers in Abuja.

https://twitter.com/SpeakerGbaja/status/1568255189714456576?t=nE5uMzTefPwWLfMQp7ytfg&s=19

Why is Tinubu always sitting on a chair in the mosque instead of the mat?

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Lazenby007(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2022
IDIOT- na only hin siddon for chair. Baba wey no well !

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Period007(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2022
Every Friday, they go to the mosque with 2 professional photographers, but Peter Obi is their problem

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by gassbee: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up and pray for yourself....

You are sick and needs quick healing for still supporting this wicked and useless APC party and their Presidential candidate that brought Buhari, a calamity to the Corridors of Power.....

Have a Very Bad Day.... Unless you Repent.. cheesy
you guys r never tired, u complained of gej pdp n u kicked him out and brought in pmb stil d complain continues
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by ZUBY77(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2022
Islamic state.

(Isis)

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by kollinz1234(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

Why not talk about Obi wey dey carry Arise TV go churches up and down?
every Friday we have Tinubu's jumaat pictures. Can u send me pictures of obi in church last Sunday?

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by AdeniyiA(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2022
AntonVince:
In a futile bid to make himself appealing at all cost to northern Muslims, the age-cheating, bullion van-deploying thief has completely traded off his Yoruba identity.
He has now discarded his signature infinity mark-bearing cap for a complete Hausa/Fulani regalia.

I’ve never seen anyone so desperate in my life…kilode!

cheesy grin
Very desperate man, he wouldn't mind sacrificing half of his people to get to that seat. You could imagine the enormity of his desperation by the fact that he has been putting on this cap since early 90s, to now change it now tells you a lot.
It's now very clear why he did/said what he did/said in the past... Esp on the #EndSARS protest, and various donations to the North, This is definitely not about service to the people or love for the country. Tinubu is deeply shallow, we'd miss Buhari if he gets to that seat

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by SlavaUkraini: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2022
gassbee:
you guys r never tired, u complained of gej pdp n u kicked him out and brought in pmb stil d complain continues

Check well .... You are replying the wrong person...

I am a PDP member for Life.

I have no business with Buhari or the APC
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by buchilla: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2022
Tomorrow people will start spilting trash about Peter Obi going to Churches.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by gasparpisciotta: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2022
Binancian:
But when obi goes to dunamis and other churches without professional photgraphers they call it religious campaign.
Spits

Everyone knows that Obi is catholic.

Wetin he dey find for dunamis all of a sudden?
God no dey for catholic again?

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by DeleTaller: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2022
kollinz1234:
every Friday we have Tinubu's jumaat pictures. Can u send me pictures of obi in church last Sunday?

Show me the pictures of Tinubu in the mosque last week Friday.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by gasparpisciotta: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2022
vivalavida:
If it is Obi now, they will say he is going from one church to another.
But here is tinubu in a mosque at abuja and they are all quiet.

Tinubu has been consistent with his Abuja mosque worship.

How many places of worship Obi dey go? Abi no be catholic him be?

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by kollinz1234(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

Show me the pictures of Tinubu in the mosque last week Friday.
I don't need to go last week. I have yesterday's own cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by henryobinna(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Kilometres:

Tinubu went to observe Jumaat

He is not jumping from one church to another with fanfare

Did you see anybody inside the mosque clapping for him? Was he formally introduced to the worshippers?

If na Obi....every church must introduce him with congression clapping....that is what they have turned house of God to.
Tinubu went with professional photographers and you said it's not a subtle way to campaign to muslims.

The way churches operate is not the same way mosques operate. People occasionally clap for others inside the church, depending on what situation it is but I haven't heard of clapping inside a mosque before because that's not how they operate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment / How Jonathan Reduced Electrify Tariff To Get Votes In 2015 – Fashola / 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.