Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja (20024 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola / What Is Osoba, Gbajabiamila, Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Discussing Here? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by SlavaUkraini: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Wailing wailer, some of you guys will run mad. When Tinubu becomes the president

Same way you have currently ran Mad because of my simple comment.

Kolomental

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by onuman: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Evil group which reduced Nigeria to be a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by onuman: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2022
Zydote:

I pray God heals you. Have a blessed day

You need healing instead.
In the Tinubu group's APC, President is Islamist.

Vice President is a pushed aside actor.

Senate president is a Muslim.

HoR Speaker is a Muslim.
In a country nearly equally divided between Muslims and non Muslims

They used the combo to wreck havoc on Nigeria and its economy.
Gbajabiamila's believed to be better educated than Tinubu and all these Buhari cohorts . Yet, Gbajabiamila watched the pillaging of Nigeria by Islamists in APC.

Tinubu is bent on repeating the same process if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by SlavaUkraini: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Haykayboss1:
He put gun for una head,he campaigned for Buhari nothing more

The same way he has put Tribalistic and Religious guns in your head that makes you want to vote for the notorious drug baron...

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2022
Zydote:
The Speaker of the @HouseNGR, Rep. @femigbaja, @OfficialAPCNg Presidential Candidate @officialABAT, APC Vice-Presidential Candidate Sen. @KashimSM and other Dignitaries during today's Jumat prayers in Abuja.

https://twitter.com/SpeakerGbaja/status/1568255189714456576?t=nE5uMzTefPwWLfMQp7ytfg&s=19

tinubu is a very sick man look at his feet for God sake

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by ChukwuObe: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2022
Abdu81:

Ango abdulahi the chairman of arewa elders forum,have warned tinubu not bring his religious motivated campaign to the north.

Instructed the youths to burn down every brooms in the north.

Muslim Muslim ticket rubbish, desperate old man.
Obi have taken the entire south south, south east, north central,50% south west.

Atiku is for the core north.
For tinubu the Yoruba Muslims like you will be all he needs to win, rubbish.

The north is your mate?

Imagine the old fool rushing down to the south after the north abandoned him.
If he like he can visit GEJ, OBASANJO,ADEBANJO, EDWIN CLARK, IGWE ACHEBE one million times.

no shishi vote in the south for a traitor like tinubu.
2015 fruit he planted is ripen for harvest.

As for you, age is your problem, with time your tantrum will stop as you grow.

As fool and typical ipobian that you are, you could not even address what what I said about your Obi only to be ranting. February is near. I hope you are your foolish ipobians will not go back shouting leflendum or biafla again
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by ChukwuObe: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

The same way he has put Tribalistic and Religious guns in your head that makes you want to vote for the notorious drug baron...

You have forgotten so soon that it is the same drug that sent your candidate father to his grave or you dont read the history? Do you even ask yourself while many of your family are in prisons all over trhe globe for drug trafficking? Do you know why 95% person of Nigerians in foreign prisons for drugs are Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Babalola0920: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2022
Politicians are bustard everywhere this one's will call themselves Muslims when there wives at home are non Muslim

Show me a prominent Christian who marry a Muslim and allow her to practise and take her children with her to mosque.

Na only yoruba dey show say dem get sense election now is here dem dey pray 5times daily prayer awon hypocrite oshi

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by SlavaUkraini: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2022
ChukwuObe:

You have forgotten so soon that it is the same drug that sent your candidate father to his grave or you dont read the history? Do you even ask yourself while many of your family are in prisons all over trhe globe for drug trafficking? Do you know why 95% person of Nigerians in foreign prisons for drugs are Igbos?

Your own Mumu na follow come.....

I am not Igbo

I am not Obidient

Atiku Abubakar is my Candidate

Power must remain in the North.

Stupidity is when you believe that anyone that does not support your party or candidate is Obidient or an Igbo person....

Your comment just revealed the deep seated hatred you have for Igbo people.

Your comment just Proved that you are so Bush and Uncivilized...

that is why you can classify anyone that is not Hausa, Fulani or Yoruba as an igbo person.

Nigeria is far bigger than Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, or Igbo

Get that into your thick skull...

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by SlavaUkraini: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2022
norriswood:
...u re a mumu guy, he thieve your papa money..u be animal....even ritualist God answer their prayer... go nd meet ur state government to provide all the necessary for...is Tinubu ur problems....u na go soon tired

Fire for Fire

When you see your useless father call him a Mumu nigga..

When you see your Mama call her an Animal because that is what she is..... A Dirty Smelling Animal.

Kwaassia

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Abdu81: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2022
ChukwuObe:

As fool and typical ipobian that you are, you could not even address what what I said about your Obi only to be ranting. February is near. I hope you are your foolish ipobians will not go back shouting leflendum or biafla again

Don't waste your life on tinubu, he can't ever win child ohh.
He is a rejected man both in the south and north.

I have done my part as an elder but if choose to remain stupid, you made your choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by SlavaUkraini: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2022
joe1309:
tell us who Peter Obi papa and why them kill am? Because we know say na drug related issues

This is what your doctor said about your medical condition...

"Another Idiot with follow come Mumu...."
I am not Igbo and I am not Obidient

So take your hatred for Igbo people and the Obidient movement to those that are igbo or Obidient.

Atiku Abubakar is my Candidate and Power must remain in the North until further notice.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Doyou2019: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2022
kollinz1234:
Just because of northern votes, anytime they go to pray, they will put it on social media undecided
I wonder what the position of Islam is to this public show of religiosity.
My Bible sees it as 'pharisaean'

Hypocrites!!!
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Emman08: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Nigerian youths fighting and insulting online over tribe and religion, meanwhile the old crooks in power destroy the country.

This is the very definition of tragedy
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by DeleTaller: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2022
kollinz1234:
I don't need to go last week. I have yesterday's own cheesy

I am trying to clear you that Tinubu does not post Jumat service every Friday... Thanks and have a lovely weekend.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by kingsceemark(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
God would not answer the prayers of

1.... The Notorious Drug Baron and Big thief that is still stealing from Lagos State Treasury even after leaving office

2.... The Founder of Boko Haram that has killed not only Christians but Muslims too.

3..... The Rubber Stamped House speaker that knows the truth about how the Nigerian state has failed but he choose to deceive Nigerians that all is well. While supporting the drug baron to continue from where Buhari stops.
Modified

Wow... This my comment Pain Tinubu Urchins... Na die dem dey ooO

See as dey gather for my Mention like Idiots that wants to eat Agbado and Cassava.... cheesy cheesy

Keep it coming... I have lots of Agbado and Cassava for Useless Urchins..

God Punish all of Una....... Useless people

Vawulence guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Deltavariant(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2022
May God answer you.
SlavaUkraini:
God would not answer the prayers of

1.... The Notorious Drug Baron and Big thief that is still stealing from Lagos State Treasury even after leaving office

2.... The Founder of Boko Haram that has killed not only Christians but Muslims too.

3..... The Rubber Stamped House speaker that knows the truth about how the Nigerian state has failed but he choose to deceive Nigerians that all is well. While supporting the drug baron to continue from where Buhari stops.
Modified

Wow... This my comment Pain Tinubu Urchins... Na die dem dey ooO

See as dey gather for my Mention like Idiots that wants to eat Agbado and Cassava.... cheesy cheesy

Keep it coming... I have lots of Agbado and Cassava for Useless Urchins..

God Punish all of Una....... Useless people
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Allikola(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2022
ALLIKOLA BIOGAS 0 8 0 3 1 5 0 5 7 6 0

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Allikola(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2022
Pic

Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Gabaleve(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2022
Zydote:
The Speaker of the @HouseNGR, Rep. @femigbaja, @OfficialAPCNg Presidential Candidate @officialABAT, APC Vice-Presidential Candidate Sen. @KashimSM and other Dignitaries during today's Jumat prayers in Abuja.

https://twitter.com/SpeakerGbaja/status/1568255189714456576?t=nE5uMzTefPwWLfMQp7ytfg&s=19

But why does he look like a roasted he goat in the third frame

If u have ever slaughtered a goat.. You'd know what I mean
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by kollinz1234(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

I am trying to clear you that Tinubu does not post Jumat service every Friday... Thanks and have a lovely weekend.
yeah, his handlers does. Have a great weekend too
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by ashawopikin(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
See gbajabiamila wey be staunch house on the rock member before
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by Belteshazzar1: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
He should be careful before they will steal his shoe.. They no dey use eye see shoe wey fine for mosque
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by iiifedimma(f): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Uwam1:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
please don't mind this oloriburuku man
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by ismodiwa(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
kollinz1234:
Just because of northern votes, anytime they go to pray, they will put it on social media undecided

At least they were there to pray, and not campaign..
Islam is Beautiful
Re: Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja by kollinz1234(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2022
ismodiwa:

At least they were there to pray, and not campaign..
Islam is Beautiful
tell that to victims of AlQueda, Boko Haram, herdsmen, Talibans, ISIS, Iswap, Al shabab etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing / David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters / OPC And Military To Tackle Militants In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.