Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Thirty Years War. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thirty Years War. (1401 Views)

A 30 Years War Of Christianity That Claimed about 8 Million Lives / Thirty (30) Interesting Things About Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther / Dr. Abel Damina And Thirty Days Of Titivating Glory In The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thirty Years War. by Maynmann: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2022
The Thirty Years' War shaped the European culture more than any other event in the past 1000 years. It was a religious war fought between Catholic adherents of the Pope and Protestant religious reformers.

Thirty Years' War devastated huge areas of Europe, and left millions of people dead, many more displaced, many dispossessed. Entire towns disappeared. Entire provinces were depopulated, It is believed to be the longest continuous fighting war ever.

The Thirty Years War was a devastating conflict between 1618 and 1648 that involved all of the major powers of Europe. The crux of the war centered on religious differences between Catholics and Protestants, but each nation that entered the war had different agenda.

The Catholic Habsburgs was the strongest family in Europe. Protestants and non-Habsburgs were jealous of their power and wished reduce it. Germany at this time was a loose affiliation of religiously diverse states known as the Holy Roman Empire. When the Habsburg emperor wished to impose religious uniformity, the Protestants and their allies went to war. During the war some German states joined a union of Protestants, and others remained allied to the Habsburg Holy Roman Emperor. Thus, most of the fighting took place in Germany.

France and Sweden entered the war against the Habsburgs, who controlled Austria, some of Germany, and Spain. The Habsburgs also had Italian allies. At first the parties were evenly matched. The war went on for years. Funding and feeding armies was difficult before the modern era, and the fighting severely drained Germany of its resources.

Eventually France and Sweden emerged as the slightly more powerful alliance and a series of peace treaties ended the war with Germany in ashes. The authority of the Holy Roman Empire and the Habsburgs was severely curtailed. The Netherlands became independent of Spain. France and Sweden became the dominant powers of Europe.

Re: Thirty Years War. by Maynmann: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Thirty Years War (1618-1648) Claimed no less than 4 million to no higher than 12 million lives, because census shows that the population dipped that low. Though not all of the 12 million believe to of died, because of the massive population that was displaced from their homes or fled the country. The best estimate is thought to be around 8 million, wiping out 1/10 of Europe population at that time. 6 million deaths alone occured in Germany, which was 1/3 of the country population (side not, the territory of Germany was under the holy Roman Empire during that time). It wasn't until the next century that Europe recover. The Thirty Years Wars caused additional casualties from an epidemic that spread to Italy in 1629, claiming over a million lives.
Re: Thirty Years War. by Lukuluku69(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Maynmann:
The Thirty Years' War shaped the European culture more than any other event in the past 1000 years. It was a religious war fought between Catholic adherents of the Pope and Protestant religious reformers.

Thirty Years' War devastated huge areas of Europe, and left millions of people dead, many more displaced, many dispossessed. Entire towns disappeared. Entire provinces were depopulated, It is believed to be the longest continuous fighting war ever.

The Thirty Years War was a devastating conflict between 1618 and 1648 that involved all of the major powers of Europe. The crux of the war centered on religious differences between Catholics and Protestants, but each nation that entered the war had different agenda.

The Catholic Habsburgs was the strongest family in Europe. Protestants and non-Habsburgs were jealous of their power and wished reduce it. Germany at this time was a loose affiliation of religiously diverse states known as the Holy Roman Empire. When the Habsburg emperor wished to impose religious uniformity, the Protestants and their allies went to war. During the war some German states joined a union of Protestants, and others remained allied to the Habsburg Holy Roman Emperor. Thus, most of the fighting took place in Germany.

France and Sweden entered the war against the Habsburgs, who controlled Austria, some of Germany, and Spain. The Habsburgs also had Italian allies. At first the parties were evenly matched. The war went on for years. Funding and feeding armies was difficult before the modern era, and the fighting severely drained Germany of its resources.

Eventually France and Sweden emerged as the slightly more powerful alliance and a series of peace treaties ended the war with Germany in ashes. The authority of the Holy Roman Empire and the Habsburgs was severely curtailed. The Netherlands became independent of Spain. France and Sweden became the dominant powers of Europe.

Nairaland Christians will have us believed that's it is only the Muslims that fight in wars. They will always remind us of Iran-Iraq War, Saudi-Yemen War, the Sunni-Shite beef, and many other skirmishes involving the Muslins the have been trained to hate with all their beings.

Tell them about the War mentioned by the OP, tell them about the massacres in South America by European Christians, tell them about the Hutu-Tutsi thing, remind them of the Spain-Britain War and many other such wars amongst themselves, they will start abusing you and calling you names fitting only for their Ancestors.

Tell them about Russia-Ukraine (Both christians) they will tell you it is Allah and Muhammad that love wars.

Note that I have not mentioned the Wars of God's Children on their way to take possession of the Land Promised them by Yahweh. That one they justify and tell you it is okay to do massacres on behalf of God yet they will tell you Muslims fight for Allah.

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
The man Jesus known as CHRIST taught his own disciples never to raise weapons against anyone {Matthew 26:52} so whenever you hear of religionists using weapons to settle issues know that they're Satan's weeds planted among Jesus' fine seeds {Matthew 13:25} that's why Jesus sent angels in this last days to separate his true disciples from the midst of Satan's agents {Matthew 13:30 compare to Revelations 18:4} today the true God has His own worshipers separated completely from Satan's agents throughout the world and He now call them by another name: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15 smiley

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by Lukuluku69(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The man Jesus known as CHRIST taught his own disciples never to raise weapons against anyone {Matthew 26:52} so whenever you hear of religionists using weapons to settle issues know that they're Satan's weeds planted among Jesus' fine seeds {Matthew 13:25} that's why Jesus sent angels in this last days to separate his true disciples from the midst of Satan's agents {Matthew 13:30 compare to Revelations 18:4} today the true God has His own worshipers separated completely from Satan's agents throughout the world and He now call them by another name: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15 smiley

The same Jesus that told his disciples to sell garments and buy swords?

The same Jesus that said all those who would not want him to rule over then should be brought forth and slay before him?

The same Jesus who after morphing into Angel Michael would come and slaughter everyone who never believed in him?

Carry on.,

2 Likes

Re: Thirty Years War. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The same Jesus that told his disciples to sell garments and buy swords?
The same Jesus that said all those who would not want him to rule over then should be brought forth and slay before him?
The same Jesus who after morphing into Angel Michael would come and slaughter everyone who never believed in him?
Carry on.,

He never used swords (weapons) on anyone, all he is saying is when he becomes king of God's Kingdom in the spirit realms so his earthly subjects must prove to be the meekest of all men in fact meeker than Moses! Numbers 12:3

They must not lift up weapons against anyone, that's the duty of angels not humans! Matthew 25:34 smiley

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by Lukuluku69(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He never used swords (weapons) on anyone, all he is saying is when he becomes king of God's Kingdom in the spirit realms so his earthly subjects must prove to be the meekest of all men in fact meeker than Moses! Numbers 12:3

They must not lift up weapons against anyone, that's the duty of angels not humans! Matthew 25:34 smiley

The part he asked his disciples to sell their garments and use the proceed to buy Sword is not in your Bible I guess?

And to let you know that you guys have been in the wrong all along, when he gave this instructions, TWO SWORDS materialises from his disciples! TWO not ONE! Meaning they have been carrying them all along.

Also, these TWO swords was with his disciples when they were on there way to Gethsemane and it was one of these swords that was used to loop off a Soldier ear

Now you tell me Jesus never used a sword on anyone? According to the Bible, he himself never used one but his disciples did and here you are telling me you follow Jesus commandments! So, I ask you when are you selling that weather beaten "Coat" of yours to buy a sword?
Re: Thirty Years War. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The part he asked his disciples to sell their garments and use the proceed to buy Sword is not in your Bible I guess?

And to let you know that you guys have been in the wrong all along, when he gave this instructions, TWO SWORDS materialises from his disciples! TWO not ONE! Meaning they have been carrying them all along.

Also, these TWO swords was with his disciples when they were on there way to Gethsemane and it was one of these swords that was used to loop off a Soldier ear

Now you tell me Jesus never used a sword on anyone? According to the Bible, he himself never used one but his disciples did and here you are telling me you follow Jesus commandments! So, I ask you when are you selling that weather beaten "Coat" of yours to buy a sword?

Jesus taught them by examples because he doesn't doubt their obedience so far they're with him they're learning.
Remember Judas Iscariot used to steal from the purse of the group of course Jesus knew very well but he never called him out, he want each of them to learn from his actions and words not by force!

Regarding selling coat and buying swords no JW throughout the world doesn't possess a complete copy of the Bible (our spiritual sword) Ephesians 6:17 compare to Hebrews 4:12 wink

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by Lukuluku69(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus taught them by examples because he doesn't doubt their obedience so far they're with him they're learning.
Remember Judas Iscariot used to steal from the purse of the group of course Jesus knew very well but he never called him out, he want each of them to learn from his actions and words not by force!

Regarding selling coat and buying swords no JW throughout the world doesn't possess a complete copy of the Bible (our spiritual sword) Ephesians 6:17 compare to Hebrews 4:12 wink

Oga Ade, e ma pe aja l'obo fun wa na! You claim your group follow Jesus commandments and I tell you that he once told them to sell their respective garments and buy swords. When he said this, TWO SWORDS MATERIALIZES and Jesus himself said " It is enough"

Note that the Disciples have been carrying these swords all along.

Also, the same Jesus was reported to have told his disciples: All those who would not want him to rule over then should be brought forth and slay before him.....

Also, according to your Church doctrines, the same Jesus will morph into Angel Michael and go on a killing spree of unbelievers when next he comes.

Yet you want to ram it down our throat that Jesus is peace loving when he told you in plain language he did not come to send peace on the earth rather a SWORD.

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oga Ade, e ma pe aja l'obo fun wa na! You claim your group follow Jesus commandments and I tell you that he once told them to sell their respective garments and buy swords. When he said this, TWO SWORDS MATERIALIZES and Jesus himself said " It is enough"
Note that the Disciples have been carrying these swords all along.
Also, the same Jesus was reported to have told his disciples: All those who would not want him to rule over then should be brought forth and slay before him.....
Also, according to your Church doctrines, the same Jesus will morph into Angel Michael and go on a killing spree of unbelievers when next he comes.
Yet you want to ram it down our throat that Jesus is peace loving when he told you in plain language he did not come to send peace on the earth rather a SWORD.

Jesus never used weapons on anyone, never encouraged his disciples to use weapons and after his ascension they never used weapons against anyone.
Crystal clear that he taught them something else that you don't understand because at least he had 11 disciples with him that very night so if what he meant is for each of them to possess physical swords how can two be enough for 11 men? John 16:12-13 smiley

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by Lukuluku69(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus never used weapons on anyone, never encouraged his disciples to use weapons and after his ascension they never used weapons against anyone.
Crystal clear that he taught them something else that you don't understand because at least he had 11 disciples with him that very night so if what he meant is for each of them to possess physical swords how can two be enough for 11 men? John 16:12-13 smiley

According to the Gospel narratives, he never used the sword on anyone. That is true. John The Baptist never used a sword on anyone too. But Jesus gave instructions to buy swords and they wielded a couple under his nose. And he told them it is okay. Enough was the word.

Now, can't you see that Jesus Swords was meant for protection? Is that hard for you to see thru? At Gethsemane, Jesus took the guys with the swords into the inner room and asked the remaining 9 to wait and watch but the guys with the swords he too inside inside while he ALONE pray. Can't you see thru this that Jesus was protecting himself?

Somewhere on the Bible (Oniwasu) it is written there is a time for everything. To die, to be born, to war, for peace etc.

Don't you think Mr. Intelligence Officer, that Jesus instructions to procure Swords was one of the times mentioned by Oniwasu?

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

According to the Gospel narratives, he never used the sword on anyone. That is true. John The Baptist never used a sword on anyone too. But Jesus gave instructions to buy swords and they wielded a couple under his nose. And he told them it is okay. Enough was the word.

Now, can't you see that Jesus Swords was meant for protection? Is that hard for you to see thru? At Gethsemane, Jesus took the guys with the swords into the inner room and asked the remaining 9 to wait and watch but the guys with the swords he too inside inside while he ALONE pray. Can't you see thru this that Jesus was protecting himself?

Somewhere on the Bible (Oniwasu) it is written there is a time for everything. To die, to be born, to war, for peace etc.

Don't you think Mr. Intelligence Officer, that Jesus instructions to procure Swords was one of the times mentioned by Oniwasu?

To protect himself from who? undecided

Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword. Or do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father to supply me at this moment more than 12 legions of angels?" Matthew 26:52-53

This is not Muhammad o, we are talking about Jesus whose voice (as the archangel) made all his opposers fell down flat! John 18:6

So he doesn't need swords for protection from mortal men Sir! Mark 4:41 wink

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by Lukuluku69(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

To protect himself from who? undecided

Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword. Or do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father to supply me at this moment more than 12 legions of angels?" Matthew 26:52-53

This is not Muhammad o, we are talking about Jesus whose voice (as the archangel) made all his opposers fell down flat! John 18:6

So he doesn't need swords for protection from mortal men Sir! Mark 4:41 wink

Lol. To protect himself from Jewish leaders arrest.

Remember they wanted him arrested. But they surprised him by coming with Roman soldiers as such he made a retreat as a sensible leader

Remember he has singlehandedly beat the Jews at the Temple and chased them away.

He was sure he can beat the Jews anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Lol. To protect himself from Jewish leaders arrest.
Remember they wanted him arrested. But they surprised him by coming with Roman soldiers as such he made a retreat as a sensible leader
Remember he has singlehandedly beat the Jews at the Temple and chased them away.
He was sure he can beat the Jews anytime anyday.

Beat or drove them away?

I was also a Muslim too so i can understand your fears, Jesus Christ has all it takes to be the Messiah after him there is no messenger from God. So if you want to be saved all you need is to accept the truth but if not you can continue in your Islam, it's not by force! wink
Re: Thirty Years War. by Lukuluku69(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Beat or drove them away?

I was also a Muslim too so i can understand your fears, Jesus Christ has all it takes to be the Messiah after him there is no messenger from God. So if you want to be saved all you need is to accept the truth but if not you can continue in your Islam, it's not by force! wink

Oga Ade, he made a cord and beat them and drove them away afterwards. Haba read your Bible nah.

I won't quote the relevant portion. Go read it. He made a cord like a Whip and beat them with it and drove them away for selling and exchanging money at the Temple.

That you are a Muslim once is immaterial to this discourse of ours. There are Millions of people of other Faith who are now Muslims. So, putting yourself on the meaningless drone doesn't cut any ice with me.

My fears? Lol. Bros, I got no fear here. My Faith in islam is rock solid and my belief on the Messenger ship of Prophet Muhammad is unshakeable.

If I want to be saved? Saved from what? God's Salvation? That is for those who worship God and do His commandments.

And if you and in doubt of the Messengership of the Arabian Prophet, let me direct you to your own Bible.

Do you remember when the Jewish hierarchy sent one of their lackeys to enquire who Jesus was?

They asked Jesus John The Baptist 3 questions

1. Art thou Elias?

2. Art thou the Messiah?

3. Art thou that Prophet?

Go read what Jesus John The Baptist response was and come back.

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by faithsurvey: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2022

Very very very highly devastated. Some historians said more than eight million (8 million) life were lost in this battle.

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oga Ade, he made a cord and beat them and drove them away afterwards. Haba read your Bible nah.
I won't quote the relevant portion. Go read it. He made a cord like a Whip and beat them with it and drove them away for selling and exchanging money at the Temple.
That you are a Muslim once is immaterial to this discourse of ours. There are Millions of people of other Faith who are now Muslims. So, putting yourself on the meaningless drone doesn't cut any ice with me.
My fears? Lol. Bros, I got no fear here. My Faith in islam is rock solid and my belief on the Messenger ship of Prophet Muhammad is unshakeable.
If I want to be saved? Saved from what? God's Salvation? That is for those who worship God and do His commandments.
And if you and in doubt of the Messengership of the Arabian Prophet, let me direct you to your own Bible.
Do you remember when the Jewish hierarchy sent of their lackeys to enquire who Jesus was?
They asked Jesus 3 questions
1. Art thou Elias?
2. Art thou the Messiah?
3. Art thou that Prophet?
Go read what Jesus response was and come back.
You're very funny walahi talahi! cheesy

So if a Muslim entered the mosque and did exactly what Jesus did to those doing what is not right inside the mosque anyone as in anybody could say a word against such action?

Hypocrisy is not good for your soul o! cheesy

Jesus disrupt the merchandise in God's house differs from using weapons to kill people for not agreeing with you. What Jesus did is lawful and everyone knew it's justified under the law but picking up weapons against one another yet claiming you're both worshipers of the same God makes no sense! smiley
Re: Thirty Years War. by Lukuluku69(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're very funny walahi talahi! cheesy

So if a Muslim entered the mosque and did exactly what Jesus did to those doing what is not right inside the mosque anyone as in anybody could say a word against such action?

Jesus disrupt the merchandise in God's house differs from using weapons to kill people for not agreeing with you. What Jesus did is lawful and everyone knew it's justified under the law but picking up weapons against one another yet claiming you're both worshipers of the same God makes no sense! smiley

Oga Intelligence Officer, the joke is on you! It is your people that teaches that Jesus is so peaceful he can't hurt a fly but on the contrary we read how he asked his Team to go buy SWORDS, how he made a WHIP/SCOURGE, how he CURSED A Tree not in Season to bear Fruits. How he lambasted the Elders of his people.

I ask you again, what do people do with swords, whips and what is the meaning of Curses spiritually? You won't see all these because you have be programmed not to see it.

You claimed to follow the examples of Jesus, so when are you going to make your own whip and go chase people selling anointing oils, white handkerchiefs, G.Os portraits and many machandise in God's house? If you truly follow him, when are you going to do that?

So, telling his Team to go buy swords too is legitimate?

As for our Masajids, buying and selling is not allowed you should know that abi when you were a Muslim did you see trading inside the Mosque you attend?

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by Maynmann: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oga Intelligence Officer, the joke is on you! It is your people that teaches that Jesus is so peaceful he can't hurt a fly but on the contrary we read how he asked his Team to go buy SWORDS, how he made a WHIP/SCOURGE, how he CURSED A Tree not in Season to bear Fruits. How he lambasted the Elders of his people.

I ask you again, what do people do with swords, whips and what is the meaning of Curses spiritually? You won't see all these because you have be programmed not to see it.

You claimed to follow the examples of Jesus, so when are you going to make your own whip and go chase people selling anointing oils, white handkerchiefs, G.Os portraits and many machandise in God's house? If you truly follow him, when are you going to do that?

As for our Masajids, buying and selling is not allowed you should know that abi when you were a Muslim did you see trading inside the Mosque you attend?

The reason he left islam was because his imaginary uncle was disgraced in mecca.

Re: Thirty Years War. by Lukuluku69(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2022
Maynmann:

The reason he left islam was because his imaginary uncle was disgraced in mecca.

The guy was never a Muslim. I am so sure of that. It is one of their numerous lies they spin to attract more customers.

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by Lukuluku69(m): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2022
Maynmann:

It is all lies. He knows it and I know it.

You will never see a better behaved man or woman alive than the one who is on Pilgrimage to The House of Allah in Arabic.

Throwing water away? That stories can only be believed by Jehovah Madness people whose brained are forever being fingered by their elders

Pathetic lots cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

If he used swords (weapons) his disciples will have used it after his death Sir? wink
Re: Thirty Years War. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

It is all lies. He knows it and I know it.

You will never see a better behaved man or woman alive than the one who is on Pilgrimage to The House of Allah in Arabic.

Throwing water away? That stories can only be believed by Jehovah Madness people whose brained are forever being fingered by their elders

Pathetic lots cheesy

Funny enough your friend doesn't even agree with you that Muhammad is a prophet at all! cheesy
Re: Thirty Years War. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

[b]The guy was never a Muslim
. I am so sure of that. It is one of their numerous lies they spin to attract more customers.[/quote]

Olódo! Is there anything you know that you can point out to distinguish between Muslims and other religionists?

You people have nothing different from all others except Mecca! cheesy
Re: Thirty Years War. by Lukuluku69(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If he used swords (weapons) his disciples will have used it after his death Sir? wink

He asked them to buy Swords.

They already had them ready. They think ahead of their Master.

When the Roman Soldiers came, Peter ACTUALLY used his own Sword and loop off a Soldier ear. ( The poorly trained Jew could only get someone's ear when he had all the body to aim for)

Your lord and master made a whip and chased people at the Temple.

Your lord and master CURSED a Tree not in SEASON simply because he was hungry and that same tree whittered.

He abused Jewish elders (Rightly so)

Yet you have been programmed not to see this side of your peaceful Jesus.

His Team could not have used any swords, could they? They are in the minority and any attempt for them to do so would have been catastrophic.

So, I ask again when are you making your own whip and go after those selling anointing oils, white handkerchiefs, G.Os portraits, Candles etc in God's house? Or are you content just going around in the sun with umbrellas and weather beaten Aba made bags?

When? If you truly follow in the examples of Jesus?

When are you going to CURSE the Mango Trees and any other tree not bearing fruits when not in season? When?

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by Maynmann: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The guy was never a Muslim. I am so sure of that. It is one of their numerous lies they spin to attract more customers.

Yeah, the lie is too obvious grin

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by Lukuluku69(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
. I am so sure of that. It is one of their numerous lies they spin to attract more customers.

Olódo! Is there anything you know that you can point out to distinguish between Muslims and other religionists?

You people have nothing different from all others except Mecca! cheesy

The absue is about to start rolling in. I am not surprised.

Your Cult as we know it is nothing but a Cult. A straying misinformed Cult.

It is a Natural Law that I should defend myself against aggression or threat to my life

Your Jesus is no exception. He asked his disciples to go buy swords to defend himself and themselves when he envisage/forsaw an aggression namely his arrest by the Jewsih hierarchy.

They too knew what was about to go down and they carry swords around at that time. But the Dolts that have the strings that control your lives teaches otherwise and you believed then.

I would rather go with what Jesus said than what men says.

So, Oga Ade The Unitelligent Intelligence Officer your Cult is not following Jesus here but what the Dotards at your Kingdom Hall teaches.

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

He asked them to buy Swords.
They already had them ready. They think ahead of their Master.
When the Roman Soldiers came, Peter ACTUALLY used his own Sword and loop off a Soldier ear. ( The poorly trained Jew could only get someone's ear when he had all the body to aim for)
Your lord and master made a whip and chased people at the Temple.
Your lord and master CURSED a Tree not in SEASON simply because he was hungry and that same tree whittered.
He abused Jewish elders (Rightly so)
Yet you have been programmed not to see this side of your peaceful Jesus.
His Team could not have used any swords, could they? They are in the minority and any attempt for them to do so would have been catastrophic.
So, I ask again when are you making your own whip and go after those selling anointing oils, white handkerchiefs, G.Os portraits, Candles etc in God's house? Or are you content just going around in the sun with umbrellas and weather beaten Aba made bags?
When? If you truly follow in the examples of Jesus?
When are you going to CURSE the Mango Trees and any other tree not bearing fruits when not in season? When?

Olódo! cheesy

Even though Jesus cursing a tree symbolises something else do you want to tell me that people like you have never cut (killed) a tree before?

We're talking about harming humans and here you're talking about a tree! undecided

Re: Thirty Years War. by Lukuluku69(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Olódo! cheesy

Even though Jesus cursing a tree symbolises something else do you want to tell me that people like you have never cut (killed) a tree before?

We're talking about harming humans and here you're talking about a tree! undecided

If you will leave off the lies and the tripe you are fed with at your Halls and conferences, I can wean you of those lies and numbo jumbo you have been fed with.

Yes I have cut trees before what has that got to do with Cursing a Tree not in Season simple because I am hungry? Didn't I know it is not in season?

I know Jesus of Nazareth never CURSED any Tree and that CURSING was a symbolically of CURSING THE JEWISH PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL NEVER BEAR SPIRITUAL TRUTH AFTER HIM That was the Curse for the Jewish Nation Represents THE FIG TREE. Read your Bible and you will find it.

And we are not talking about harming anyone here, I am talking about Defending my life

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by Lukuluku69(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny enough your friend doesn't even agree with you that Muhammad is a prophet at all! cheesy

Does it matter? Do everyone you come across agree that your Jesus is also Angel Michael?

1 Like

Re: Thirty Years War. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

And we are not talking about harming anyone here, I am talking about Defending my life

YES!
Defending your life with weapons from all kinds of people (including your fellow Muslims) who wants to kill you in the name of politics and racism!
But not from Jehovah's Witnesses because the thought of politics, racism and military services has been erased from their hearts! Isaiah 2:2-4

Glory be to JEHOVAH! smiley
Re: Thirty Years War. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Does it matter? Do everyone you come across agree that your Jesus is also Angel Michael?

No wahala you'll soon curse each other later when he begin telling you how stupid you are for believing in the Arabian guy! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. / The Remarkable Story Of Kathryn Kuhlman's Transition To Glory / Dear Pastors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.