Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? (1316 Views)

'madam Gown Short Pass Maid Own' — Reactions As Housemaid And Oga's Wife Dance / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Oga's Wife,now This Is Happening / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? by RichProminent(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2022
I'm a hustler who works as a gateman to the Commissioner of Police in my state. My oga is planning to divorce his wife and I'm in love with her, how do I do?

She've never shown interest in me, how do I convince her?
Re: I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? by Robertgreene1(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Interesting....
And ur moniker is "Rich prominent"...so what's Rich about you bro?
Re: I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? by blaquebelle: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting....
And ur moniker is "Rich prominent"...so what's Rich about you?

His dreams are rich.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? by eliyke(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2022
angryE b lyk say e don tey way u chop slap

Re: I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? by ThatrealestApex: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2022
Re: I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? by Godada(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2022

The population of females in the world is estimated at 3,904,727,342 as at 2021.

One wonders why you are interested in a Nigerian used woman.

Nigeria alone boasts about 100 million, why would you want to take over a hand over wife.

Your thinking is dead wrong

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? by Robertgreene1(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2022
blaquebelle:

His dreams are rich.
LMAO..."Rich dreams" indeed...cus d woman no send am at all sef...
Re: I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Na dis kind guys dem de shoot troway body. Even if ur oga nd the wife divorce the thought of his ex wife opening her legs to another man will still hurt him talkless of the said woman being married to his common gateman. It's a natural feeling

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? by Danielomisco(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Deserve to be shot n silenced.
Re: I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? by Timagex(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
I like your guts. cool

When you finally decide to get married, don't forget to hire me as your wedding photographer.

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? by paulolee(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Too much nollywood
Re: I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? by imagrg(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Except you use juju, I doubt if you can have her.
Anyway, there is no harm in trying.
RichProminent:
I'm a hustler who works as a gateman to the Commissioner of Police in my state. My oga is planning to divorce his wife and I'm in love with her, how do I do?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? by Stallionhorse: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nothing wrong with your ambitions. Its good to think high.. But please Chanel that thinking to getting money, if you eventually make it in life you will never look at your oga's wife twice cause she sef no go dey your league..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? by AlphaTaikun: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2022
RichProminent:

First off, you need to get busy.

Make sustainable multiple streams of income for yourself, and you'll stop fantasizing about a senior police officer's soon-to-be-divorced wife. Period.

(1) (Reply)

Hello / Nothing Dey Street Again Ohh / These Forms Of Relationships Are All Se*ually Related.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.