Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

"I Thought It Was A Car": Parents Present Mowing Machine To Son On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Thought It Was A Car": Parents Present Mowing Machine To Son On His Birthday (1229 Views)

He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US / Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Thought It Was A Car": Parents Present Mowing Machine To Son On His Birthday by Palevu: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2022
I Thought It Was a Car": Video Shows Moment Parents Presented Mowing Machine As 18th Birthday Gift to Son

A man and his wife have got people talking after presenting their son with the gift of a mowing machine for his 18th birthday

The boy was led out in blindfolds and then the machine was unveiled for him in an open, grassy field

It is as if his parents want their son to start helping out in cleaning the compound now that he has turned 18
A young man who just turned 18 got the most unusual birthday gift from his parents as they presented him with a mowing machine.

In a viral video sighted on TikTok, the man and his wife blindfolded their son and led him to the surprise that awaited him.

Photos of parents presenting a mowing machine to their son as 18th birthday gift.

Some social media users say the mowing machine is the right gift for the young man.

People thought it was a car gift
Once they got outside, his eyes were opened and his gift showed to him.

The young man was shocked to see that what was in front of him is a mowing machine. His reaction was calm as he was left totally speechless.

It is as if the parents want him to start helping out in cleaning the grassy compound beginning from his 18th birthday.

The video has attracted massive reactions from TikTok users who find it very hilarious.

Watch the video below.
https://vivsco.com/entertainment/i-thought-it-was-a-car-parents/

1 Like

Re: "I Thought It Was A Car": Parents Present Mowing Machine To Son On His Birthday by pyyxxaro: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Mmmsshheewww

1 Like

Re: "I Thought It Was A Car": Parents Present Mowing Machine To Son On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2022
Maybe he’s lazy lol and this is an indirect way of telling him

1 Like

Re: "I Thought It Was A Car": Parents Present Mowing Machine To Son On His Birthday by illicit(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin
Re: "I Thought It Was A Car": Parents Present Mowing Machine To Son On His Birthday by Abaniwealth(f): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Obviously the boy is lazy...
Re: "I Thought It Was A Car": Parents Present Mowing Machine To Son On His Birthday by Samfloxin(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Actors and actresses

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown And His Babe With Big Yansh Begs Robert Glasper Over Grammy Reaction / Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Whatsapp Message She Received From Broda Shaggi / Dj Kaywise Twin Brother Arrested For Attempted Kidnap (PICS+VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.