Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Is It Possible To Pre Order Iphone 14 And Ship It To Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Possible To Pre Order Iphone 14 And Ship It To Nigeria (684 Views)

How To Order Iphone 11 Pro Max With Just 200 Naira On JUMIA / How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device / Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Pre Order Iphone 14 And Ship It To Nigeria by Taofiq2005(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2022
Is there a way to pre order iPhone 14 and ship it to nigeria. Since when iphones are released and available in nigeria it used to be expensive like when apple released the iphone 13 pro max newly, it cost 1 million in jumia and konga.
Re: Is It Possible To Pre Order Iphone 14 And Ship It To Nigeria by HostMane: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Someone shared this on my status yesterday but don't ask for contact oo ... I'm not going to be responsible for any heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Pre Order Iphone 14 And Ship It To Nigeria by KJtemi: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Taofiq2005:
Is there a way to pre order iPhone 14 and ship it to nigeria. Since when iphones are released and available in nigeria it used to be expensive like when apple released the iphone 13 pro max newly, it cost 1 million in jumia and konga.
if you’re truly serious you can easily order from their site and ship to the Nigeria

Us iphone 14 models doesn’t support physical sims only e sims and only mtn supports that in Nigeria so don’t order from there or just wait till is widely available ,later this year or early next year

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Pre Order Iphone 14 And Ship It To Nigeria by Eyanbahose: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Taofiq2005:
yes. You can pre-order. I have someone that does it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Pre Order Iphone 14 And Ship It To Nigeria by Parachoko: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Taofiq2005:
Order for it on their site and ship it to Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Chose. / Fraudulent Katakara / TECNO CAMON 20 Mr Doodle Edition Review���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.