Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,440 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

The Snare Of The Fowler - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Snare Of The Fowler (272 Views)

Christian Wake Up, The Snare Is Already Upon You / "Surely He Shall Deliver Thee From The Snare Of The Fowler." / Preparing For Rapture, Part 15. THE SNARE ( Understanding The Time, Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snare Of The Fowler by nnamdiosu(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
All humans are foolish. All, no exception. The day we realize this, you start a chapter into the school of wisdom.
The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom. the day you accept this, you pay your school fees in the school of wisdom and become a student.

What we dont know, is always bigger than far than what we know. The day you realize and accept this, that day you receive your matriculation number in the school of wisdom.

The best of us is still ignorant as the worst of us. Only the spirit of God can help us. Only the spirit can teach us.

May God helps us all, because we have n power , or wisdom or intellect of our own.

I'm inviting the few mentions I can remember. Please dont be angry if yours isnt here and you come upon it. I'm very sorry

Hotsswag12 ,
jubianose

Aceed

toyosi20188
jiggaz
Mekzyjoe
Madprophet
Tjayjosh
yummy76

Everyday i fall and arise. Everyday im reminded im nothing, a sinner, a weakling, a fool.
Everyday i see only God can protect and keep.

i glorify in my weakness not because i want to. But because it helps t bring out the strength of God in me. Because i helps me to be merciful with others who are weak in other ways not ours.

the joy of the Lord is our strength

Oh, Lord, im nothing but a man, and even amongst men, im the weakest. Strengthen and keep me in you oh Lord. Amen
Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.
Micah 7: 8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snare Of The Fowler by nnamdiosu(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Snare: a trap for catching birds or mammals, typically one having a noose of wire or cord.

subsitiute snare for devil trap
birds or mammals as human beings
wire for devil sense or process

then re read the above again. It will make better sense
Re: The Snare Of The Fowler by nnamdiosu(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
He received a call from an unknown number.
the caller confirmed if he was who he was.
He affirmed. the caller asked if he could executed the software contract. He agreed. The caller said a small amount of money had been set aside by his company for the project.

When he heard 'small', he was discouraged and was about to tell the caller than such contracts cant be executed for anything less than 300,000 naira. but the caller inerupted him and begged if he could manage to do the contract for just 15 million naira?

He sawllowed hard, his chest pounded. Sweat came out on his forehead and in an instant he saw 15 million things 15 million naira could do for him and his family.

'Sir?'

"I said please can you do it for just 15 million? The company is facing some financial debts at the moment".

"y-y-ye-yesssss sir, i will sirrrrrr-r-r-r, ok sirrr-r-r"

He was so tounched he started telling the man sorry for the financial debt your company is going through sir. The man just laughed and said, send your account number please.

In about 5 mins, he got an alert from his bank of a deposit of 1 5 million naira. that was the last sms he received on that phone. The next time that he received a text message, it came on his new iphone 13 pro max.

THE SNARE HAD BEEN TIED, THE BAIT HAD BEEN SET, THE PREY HAD BEEN ACTIVATED , THE HUNTER WAS PATIENT, THE HUNTER WAS WAITING
Re: The Snare Of The Fowler by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
GOD will give me my own testimony this month like a dream of the night

Re: The Snare Of The Fowler by jiggaz(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
nnamdiosu:
All humans are foolish. All, no exception. The day we realize this, you start a chapter into the school of wisdom.
The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom. the day you accept this, you pay your school fees in the school of wisdom and become a student.

What we dont know, is always bigger than far than what we know. The day you realize and accept this, that day you receive your matriculation number in the school of wisdom.

The best of us is still ignorant as the worst of us. Only the spirit of God can help us. Only the spirit can teach us.

May God helps us all, because we have n power , or wisdom or intellect of our own.

I'm inviting the few mentions I can remember. Please dont be angry if yours isnt here and you come upon it. I'm very sorry

Hotsswag12 ,
jubianose

Aceed

toyosi20188
jiggaz
Mekzyjoe
Madprophet
Tjayjosh
yummy76

Everyday i fall and arise. Everyday im reminded im nothing, a sinner, a weakling, a fool.
Everyday i see only God can protect and keep.

i glorify in my weakness not because i want to. But because it helps t bring out the strength of God in me. Because i helps me to be merciful with others who are weak in other ways not ours.

the joy of the Lord is our strength

Oh, Lord, im nothing but a man, and even amongst men, im the weakest. Strengthen and keep me in you oh Lord. Amen
Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.
Micah 7: 8

(1) (Reply)

How Sensitive Are The Dead In The Morgue? / Please Help With NKJV Bible / How To Move From Fellowship To Intimacy With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.