Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ojukwu Not As Popular As We Are Made To Believe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Not As Popular As We Are Made To Believe (875 Views)

KWAM1, As Well As Popular Yoruba Artistes Campaign For APC (see Photos) / Why Is The Present Fct Minister Not As Popular As El-rufai? / Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Not As Popular As We Are Made To Believe by bkbabe97y(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2011
I shall not, and will not, mock a man that is in Ojuwkwu's condition whether dead or alive but the fact is I am astonished at the amount of Nigerians in cyber world that have no inkling who this man is or what he stood/fought for. If you doubt me go on twitter and see for yourself how many Nigerians keep asking the same question "Who is he?", "I thought he died Years ago" etc. Either Nigerians are not well-versed in their own history or the Ibos on NL have just been blowing hot hair all along (the latter wouldnt be surprising).

Please, visit twitter to ascertain.

P.S: follow @EngrMuza on twitter. help him reach 10,000 followers within 1 week. Pretty intelligent dude.
Re: Ojukwu Not As Popular As We Are Made To Believe by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2011
Where have you been, Guy?

Ojukwu is relevant only to his family and some die hard biafrans.
Re: Ojukwu Not As Popular As We Are Made To Believe by bkbabe97y(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
Just chilling, been real busy. Travelling etc How've u been urself and howre enjoying the summer?
Re: Ojukwu Not As Popular As We Are Made To Believe by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Just chilling, been real busy. Travelling etc How've u been urself and howre enjoying the summer?

I'm doing great, thanks.

Is Ojukwu really dead or another one of his never ending obituaries?
Re: Ojukwu Not As Popular As We Are Made To Believe by bkbabe97y(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2011
I honestly do not know. Well, hes old and has been sickly as of late so news of his demise wouldnt really come to me as a surprise. Im just shocked that a whole lotta Nigerians do not even know who he is.

(1) (Reply)

Call Obasanjo, Ibb, To Order, Govs Tell Jonathan / Ethnicity. Destroying The Country- Even Chinua Achebe Thinks So. / Fg Denies Plan To Build Refineries In Indonesia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.