Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East (27698 Views)

Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report. / Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB / FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by Emergingnation3(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

If Ndi Igbo want Biafra then who are the thousand campaigning for Obi in Enugu Imo and Anambra?
The reason I always have problem with u terrorist is that u don't speak for yourself. Any person who does not support the unknown gunmen becomes haters of IGBOS instaed of IPOB always dragging the great Igbo race in your mess. My prayer is for Peter Obi t win as the best among the three so it dawns on u that your leader will still face his terror charges
Ikwere Marauder...... No need of argueing you, cos am stating the fact..

1 Like

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by 25ahmad(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Igbodicool:

And why is it paining you?

Is it your sit at home?
Its not my sit at home and its not my killing thats why i am enjoying it
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by oonyeoma50: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nairalandnigga:
This sit at home in the South East is political. I have noticed that anytime President Buhari wants to visit South East, Emma Powerful will declare sit at home with immediate effect. Last time President Buhari visited South East, Emma Powerful declared Two day sit at home, because Buhari came for 2 days visit. I'm beginning to think that Emma Powerful is working for the Federal Government.
A policeman once warned me never to come outside whenever there is sit at home, that it is political and Government is aware of it.
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by Igbodicool(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
25ahmad:
Its not my sit at home and its not my killing thats why i am enjoying it
Can you say it without crying?

Painful that Nigeria will cease to exist the moment Igbo quits.
Then your pains as unfruitful region will begin!

1 Like

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by Promising5555: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
APC govt saw him earlier and captured him, they knew the 2023 election will be a shaky one with him
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by Alawode01(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Asiwaju done deal
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by jrusky(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
desiredhome:

Nigeria is not biafraudland ......how can you entrust your assets in the hane of your enemy?

It's not possible bro. Just dey laugh Obi in swahilli hin eyes go clear by Feb 2023.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by desiredhome: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
jrusky:

It's not possible bro. Just dey laugh Obi in swahilli hin eyes go clear by Feb 2023.

The luck Obi have is that he is not spending his shishi on this his ambition.........
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by webhead: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Grace2023:
sorry you can't speak for igbos.
I'm Igbo as well and every meaningful hardworking igbos are looking forward to building a better Nigeria.
You only represent the interest of most uneducated igbos who have hardly travel out of SE.
Get this to your head, Biafra is a mirage
well said,Nwannem
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by gidgiddy: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
The funny thing about sit at home order is that the people it pains the most are those who are niether from the South East nor resident there
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by jrusky(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
desiredhome:

The luck Obi have is that he is not spending his shishi on this his ambition.........

Bro he for go broke like church rat.

The guyma obi is smarter than his foolish supporters he want to use their cash for the election secured his own cash untouch then after losing the election still sitting on top of his wealth whereas some of his donor will go broke and started wailing Biafra shit or nothing as usual.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Corridon:
The man loved by Nigerians ipob terrorist .
fixed
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by Eniolohunda: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=Emergingnation3 post=116532683] Says Fulani Muslim terrorist.....

Your crying, ranting, wailing with your gwore chewing mouth will never stop the imminent Biafra actualization..

Continue, we are watching!
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by Emergingnation3(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=Eniolohunda post=116540384][/quote] Keep on watching as we're leaving this Shithole.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by 25ahmad(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Igbodicool:

Can you say it without crying?

Painful that Nigeria will cease to exist the moment Igbo quits.
Then your pains as unfruitful region will begin!
Thats after you people finished developing the world
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by desiredhome: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
jrusky:

Bro he for go broke like church rat.

The guyma obi is smarter than his foolish supporters he want to use their cash for the election secured his own cash untouch then after losing the election still sitting on top of his wealth whereas some of his donor will go broke and started wailing Biafra shit or nothing as usual.
Lol
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by tiger28: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kee kee kee!!!!

Lol

These ones ain't serious to rule Nigeria!!!!
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by Coolgent(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Zoo will never vote for Ipob and their satanic LP tongue

1 Like

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by Abdulazeez001: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Set of confused people. grin
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
omenka:
When will Princes AdaObi say anything about these?
but Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
So you couldn't say a simple amen to my prayer?
Igbodicool:

Nigerian government and willing selfish Igbo politicians are the ones trying to destroy Ala Igbo, but God in heaven will crush their heads like a serpent.
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by asanausana91: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
Igbodicool:

Why are you so afraid of Nigeria's ultimate disintegration?
Does it mean, your tribe and Nigeria can't survive without the Igbo?
no I want the igbos to go back to their unproductive red mud region first then we can talk.
Why are you entering night bus to Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Kaduna etc?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by OyigboUpdate: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Ikwere Marauder...... No need of argueing you, cos am stating the fact..

And your fact remains that I'm not supporting IPOB
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by Emergingnation3(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Are you Igbo?. Ofcause you are not...

We don't expect non Igbo people like Ikwere to support Biafra. grin
Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by M4A1carbine: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Have you supported your obviously miserable life with positive growth??

BIAFRA is lovely....and the Armed Forces will be brutal to our enemies.

The international connect is massive!!

OyigboUpdate:

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by edosignature(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

Death to all Bandits IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by MOJ584(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Grace2023:
sorry you can't speak for igbos.
I'm Igbo as well and every meaningful hardworking igbos are looking forward to building a better Nigeria.
You only represent the interest of most uneducated igbos who have hardly travel out of SE.
Get this to your head, Biafra is a mirage

Oga,

It is either you are not Igbo or you are one of those who the uncircumcised animals from the North got their wayward mum pregnant

An average Igbo man wants out of this dead contraption. Your Nigeria is is irredeemable! The destruction of this Land of the devil will reduce the power of Satan on Earth by 70%

Bury your OSU head in shame!! You are not one of us!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by shegz24(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
I wonder what Obi and his minions have to say about this.

They will keep mum now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by TheboyGhost(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

The Osu caste system was supposedly abolished in 2018 in an abolition ceremony carried out in Nri, Anambra and another done in 2021 in Nnsuka.

You do know that the Osus were set aside as slaves that will be used in human sacrifice to the Igbo blood lusting deity known as Chukwubiam.

Since then the gods of the heathen Igbo have grown angry and demanded their usual blood sacrifices. The baby factories are not convenient for the Igbo heathen gods as only adults are required .

It is for this reason the Afro Zionist heathen IPOB was contracted to supply human sacrifices to the Igbo deity.

Prior to this, in 1958 , the Igbo dominated Eastern Parliament passed a bill banning the labelling and setting aside of people under the caste system. The gods were rightly angry and just a few years later from 1967 to 1970, the gods dined and drenched themselves in human blood sacrifices.

There is an occultic dimension to the ongoing senseless blood letting by IPOB and the spike in killings going on in your heathen province.

I see a major blood bath in Alaigbo republic beginning from 2025 when your gods come for their due OSU sacrifices.

A kid talking Trash and getting likes from kids like himself grin

You truly need a Therapist grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by Thinkfree(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Emergingnation3:
No Christian terrorist in the world, Google Global Terrorism index to confirm if am lying.. grin
the first terrorists attack was recorded in R of Ireland that killed the brother of Margaret thatcher. It was Catholic against Anglican.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by Bishop4real: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Useless in your figment of imagination Abi.....

Nigeria is dead and irredeemable , the only solution is her total desolation..

Dead & irredeemable yet you can't travel without her passport, the man you call leader & whose balls you love to lick buried his late parents as full fledged Nigerian monarchs that were receiving full entitlements as such from Abia State government till death, his siblings are all carrying Nigerian passports & are enjoying choice properties in Abuja, registered his case as a Nigerian in the supposedly "zoo" courts. And many more. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East by Thinkfree(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=Eniolohunda post=116540384][/quote]Abstract
FROM 1969 TO THE FALL OF 1977, APPROXIMATELY 1,800 PERSONS WERE KILLED IN NORTHERN IRELAND, INCLUDING ALMOST 500 POLICE OFFICERS AND SOLDIERS. DURING THIS PERIOD, NEARLY 30 PERCENT OF ALL POLICE OFFICIALS WERE INJURED. THE HISTORY OF THE ENGLISH-IRISH AND THE PROTESTANT-CATHOLIC CONFLICT IS BRIEFLY RECOUNTED FROM THE 12TH CENTURY UP TO 1975, AS THIS HISTORY IS ESSENTIAL TO AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE PRESENT SITUATION. TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS HAVE COME TO PLAY A MAJOR ROLE IN THE PRESENT VIOLENCE, FOUR MAJOR ONES IN PARTICULAR: THE IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY (IRA), WITH THE GOAL OF REUNITING NORTHERN IRELAND AND THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND; AND ON THE PROTESTANT SIDE, THE ULSTER VOLUNTEER FORCE, THE ULSTER DEFENCE ASSOCIATION, AND THE RED HAND, ALL OF WHICH ARE DEDICATED TO MAINTAINING NORTHERN IRELAND'S TIES WITH GREAT BRITAIN. THE IRA IS MILITARY ORIENTED AND HAS ABOUT 25,000 MEMBERS, WITH A HARD CORE OF PERHAPS 1,500 TO 2,000. IT CONSIDERS ITSELF AT WAR WITH GREAT BRITAIN. THE TACTICS OF THE IRA ARE TYPICAL OF GUERRILLA GROUPS EVERYWHERE: TO UNSETTLE THE POPULACE, TO CAUSE PANIC, AND TO DISTURB PUBLIC ORDER PERSISTENTLY THROUGH ATTACKS ON NATIONAL NERVE CENTERS. THE PROTESTANT GROUPS ARE EQUALLY VIOLENT AND USE MANY OF THE SAME TACTICS. NEITHER SIDE HAS BEEN ABLE TO REALIZE ITS GOAL OF SOLIDARITY AMONG THE PEOPLE, AND THERE IS LITTLE SYMPATHY NOW FOR ANY EXTREMIST GROUP. THE POLICE IN NORTHERN IRELAND, THE ROYAL ULSTER CONSTABULARY, IS IN THE DIFFICULT POSITION OF BALANCING POLITICS, RELIGION, AND SPECIAL INTERESTS. IT HAS ABOUT 5,500 OFFICERS, ALONG WITH 5,000 RESERVISTS. THE BRITISH ARMY IN NORTHERN IRELAND WAS 15,000 STRONG IN SEPTEMBER 1977. BRITISH SOLDIERS SERVE ONLY 4 MONTHS IN NORTHERN IRELAND AND ARE THEN ROTATED OUT. THOSE OFFICERS WHO SERVE THERE ARE GIVEN INTENSIVE TRAINING TO PREPARE FOR A POSSIBLE CIVIL WAR, ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL CHAOS, OR EVEN THE BREAKUP OF GREAT BRITAIN. THE BRITISH SOLDIERS ARE SCORNED AND HUMILIATED BY RESIDENTS. THE LVES OF THE PEOPLE OF NORTHERN IRELAND HAVE BEEN FILLED WITH UNCERTAINTY AND NEGATIVE EXPECTATIONS AS A RESULT OF THE CRISIS. THE YOUTH OF THE COUNTRY DO NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP NORMALLY. THEY CONSIDER IT 'FAB' TO MAKE TROUBLE, TO SABOTAGE, AND TO COMMIT VIOLENT ACTS OPENLY. THEY HAVE LEARNED ONLY VIOLENCE, AND THEY REACT TO ANY SITUATION WITH VIOLENCE. THE GHETTOS OF BELFAST AND DERRY, CALLED 'TROUBLED AREAS', HAVE BECOME PRACTICALLY TABOO FOR STRANGERS, AND EVEN SOLDIERS, TO ENTER. NERVOUS CONDITIONS, NEUROSES, ALCOHOLISM, AND THE USE OF ANTIDEPRESSANT ARE ALL WIDESPREAD AMONG YOUTHS. IGNORANCE, POVERTY, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND CRIME ARE RAMPANT. --IN GERMAN. (VDA)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu / I’m Being Threatened For Rejecting Mind-blowing Offers – Peter Obi / Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.