Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) (2245 Views)

Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is Another Level...

Students and Staff of the University of Port Harcourt held a fashion parade/Talent hunt in honour of Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed.

The show was also used for voters’ sensitization ahead of the 2023 Presidential election!
Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by lhordspy: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Inconsequential students and staffs with zero or no electoral value just jumping on the bandwagon to trend on social media.

Half of those who doesnt even have PVC, then the remaining half just there for free zobo and biscuit to be shared.

Still waiting for the miscreant to come here screaming 1million people... I can sit all of them into a Coaster bus, and space will still remain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by captainbangz: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
nice

6 Likes

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Udoboss(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Omo..This Peter Obi sef

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Wintertime: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Free love

Tinubu

No one wants to associate with batd things

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is beautiful..
Peter Obi or nothing

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Abdu81: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Inconsequential people with zero.or no elctoral value just jumping on the bandwagon to trend on social media.
Easy man.

Obi is a goal.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by donaldking100: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Inconsequential people with zero.or no elctoral value just jumping on the bandwagon to trend on social media.

Let Wike not see this rubbish you just foolishy typed about his Rivers State.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Maxdiamond(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Good thinking, great innovative

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Naijanascam: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Inconsequential people with zero or no elctoral value just jumping on the bandwagon to trend on social media.

Half of those who doesnt even have PVC, then the remaining half just there for free zobo and biscuit to be shared.

Still waiting for the miscreant to come here screaming 1million people... I can sit all of them into a Coaster bus, and space will still remain.

grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is Twitter

Peter Obi is a Twitter president.....

Until tilumbu urchins see him sitting comfortably in Aso Rock then they start crying like a lost baby

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by hisgrace090: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Inconsequential people with zero or no elctoral value just jumping on the bandwagon to trend on social media.

Go and prepare for the shock that await you soon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by 10mobile: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Hate kills. Beware of cardiac arrest.

10 Likes

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Obi is really moving forward!

2 Likes

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by M23M(f): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Unstoppable movement.

3 Likes

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by GoooodHardDick: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
OBIDIENT is the CODE, youths Are the password labour party is the NETWORK

7 Likes

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by CaptainAyub: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Inconsequential students and staffs with zero or no electoral value just jumping on the bandwagon to trend on social media.

A classical example of how PO's supporters insult ppl grin

2 Likes

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by BlazinGlory40: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Why are you people like this? If you are insulted now you will start acting like a cock beaten by the rain and complaining others are abusive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Amazing,i love their costume

2 Likes

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:

I can feel your pains

2 Likes

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Sergio103(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
The ministry is everywhere cool

2 Likes

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Jflex07(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
The love is massive.. Tinubu urrchins in the mud

1 Like

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by BATified2023: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:

igbos can deceive themselves ehn

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos can deceive themselves ehn
[color=#990000][/color]I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by chidexleo: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
For a corrupt free Nigeria.
Zero rigging.
Better Nigeria. OBIDATTI is the answer
Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by temitope27(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
I don't know y I see this people as DELUSIONAL
Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Newton2024: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Newton2024: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
temitope27:
I don't know y I see this people as DELUSIONAL
It's because there's delusion in your brain.

1 Like

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Randy111(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga who make you vex like this? I mean why are you taking this personal? If ordinary you could be this pained at the mention of OBI, I wonder how depressed Tinubu would be? Una BP dey sweet us

1 Like

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Billygee2u: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Maxdiamond:
Good thinking, great innovative
Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Antyislam: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is very nice, We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu on muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, muric told Yoruba muslims Not to vote Yoruba Christian's and Tinubu supported muric on that

1 Like

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by seeyounow: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
i assume they are on strike

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mysterious Death Of Tunde Idiagbon / Obedient Accepting Tinubu As President (picture) / Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.