Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Does The President Have A Wallet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does The President Have A Wallet (3830 Views)

Boko Haram Devise New Suicide Vest Looking Like A Wallet(pics) / Must An American President Have A Prior Military Background / Does The President Have Constitutional Powers To Sack Jega? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by adedayo79: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2011
wondering too.
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by MMM2(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2011
op
his wallet is u undecided
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by Aderupoko2: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
Yeah,the president needs wallet incase he wants to buy gala,booli and epa on the streets of Aso-rock cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by Shady5(f): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2011
Haha.lolz, of cuz yes.bt avnt seen him wit it b4
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by donjon: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2011
I swear! This thread just completed my day!
@topic,
he has a wallet, but it is in hibernation until 2015
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by gee2(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2011
u can make ur request on his purse bt he sure gat an account n wallet bt 4 nw, those ar on break cos we pay 4 his xpenses.
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by donjon: 12:07am On Aug 12, 2011
Exactly! I swear, mrs gej will miss dat bottomless purse after 2015
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by WebSurfer(m): 12:19am On Aug 12, 2011
pocket pickerr
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by LogicPower(m): 4:37am On Aug 12, 2011
maclatunji:

The question is simple: Does the President carry money in his pockets, Yes or No?

Ideally, the answer is no. However with GEJ, one can never be too sure.

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 12, 2011
Very good question, my people. Very good question.

Very high IQs. I'm simply jealous.
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by patrick45(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2011
To all who thought this post was a waste of time and a product of idle thinking, u all can kiss that part of my body u thinking of right now, yess, kiss it.

And to all who displayed a high sense of intellectual depth, may your knowledge pool burst out like a fountain. Nigerians, all of us, are a smart people and all we need is to have the upwardly mobile mentality, and that in itself will take us to the promise land.

I loved all your posts good and bad alike.

Have a wonderful day y'all,
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by Sike(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2011
4 wia? 4 wot??
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by atasteve: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2011
hummm, hilarious smiley
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by Koolking(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2011
omaojo1:

How does this contribute to knowledge?

It does contribute to knowledge. Like tushutt intelligently quoted: "The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder". It is such a beautiful quote. It may not be relevant to you, but I believe the Poster of this thread needed knowledge. I am dead sure other people like myself have learnt one or two things from the different comments on this thread. "The urge to gain knowledge is the wish to learn even from children".

To me: there is no foolish comments in a forum.
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by Tinyemeka(m): 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
Before I answer your question @OP, answer these questions first: what do you use your wallet for? Most probably to carry cash for sundry expenses such as paying your transport fare, doing small shopping, paying the barber, e.t.c.

Now, have you ever seen the president do any of those things (hop a bus, shop or have a haircut outside, etc)? He has convoys of cars to move around, has a personal groomer, cook, house staff. He doesn't need to pay for all those things. However, IF he ACTUALLY has a wallet, I doubt if it's for public view. He'll most likely keep a wallet for sentimental reasons than for its function.

Find a funnier question to ask.
Re: Does The President Have A Wallet by mikechrisgeneral(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2011
Yes, CBN is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freedom Of Information Act Is Not Applicable In Lagos –lagos State Govt. / Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat / Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30million Home [rare Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.