Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Lady Regret For Not Giving Asake Her Phone Number – I For Don Give Am My Number - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Regret For Not Giving Asake Her Phone Number – I For Don Give Am My Number (697 Views)

Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) (2) (3) (4)

Lady Regret For Not Giving Asake Her Phone Number – I For Don Give Am My Number by Legitnaijablog(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lady regret for not Giving Asake her phone number – I for don give am my number

A Nigerian lady has expressed regrets for not giving the hottest singer in the block, Asake, her mobile number when he wasn’t famous.

The online shoe vendor took to her Twitter page to share her regret for refusing to give Asake her mobile number when he asked for it. The lady shared a screenshot of her chat with the famous singer from years back. The music star asked for her number but the lady abruptly refused to give him.

READ AND GET IMAGE https://legitloaded.com.ng/lady-regret-for-not-giving-asake-her-number/
Re: Lady Regret For Not Giving Asake Her Phone Number – I For Don Give Am My Number by iamyungkhalifa(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Na so he dey be . Am sure that time she go dey do like a new creature whey GOD just create, but now (shakara don end). God will bless dapo tuburna for this word in his song with mayorkun
Re: Lady Regret For Not Giving Asake Her Phone Number – I For Don Give Am My Number by slimjohn2k5: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mk she not worry, if say asake get the number he for not blow.

Somethings happen for a reason
Re: Lady Regret For Not Giving Asake Her Phone Number – I For Don Give Am My Number by VictorUSA(m): 5:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Like say she no get boyfriend. Women and cheating are like 5&6.

Sammie Okposo rumoured Dead!!! / Meet Some Of The Housemates Of Bigbrother Titans Coming Up In 10 Days / I Didn’t Collect Much. I Regret Working For APC – Actress Ronke Oshodi(video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7