Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,050 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West (4459 Views)

Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures / Charly Boy Wishes Buhari A Happy 76th Birthday. See How (Photos) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by DMerciful(m): 5:41am On Sep 11, 2022
In all these stupid rants you posted, know that Igbos left Nigeria between 1967-1970, Nigeria fought to bring Igbos back to Nigeria including SW so every inch of Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians including the Igbo man
LegendHero:
With so much hatred these Iyanmili guys have for the Yorubas, they still cannot summon the courage to relocate to their erosion ravaged region.

I always remember my grandma praying that “God should not put our food source in the hands of our enemy”. Ibos food is in the hand of those they hate.

With the magnitude of hate the Ibo people have for the Yorubas, they still can’t survive in Nigeria without laboring in the SW land and even this mumu Area Fada spent most of his best life in the West.

Lastly, how exactly are Yoruba targeting the igbos? Is it that we are killing them, stoning them, or making life unbearable for them? Same Igbo that kill people on their own land at will, slaughter people and eat them as food here complaining they are being targeted.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Tradernaija1: 6:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:
This is a man that has lived a substantial part of his life in Gbagada, Lagos. There is a bus stop named after him. He made all his money in Lagos and then relocated to Gwarimpa, Abuja. No one killed him all those years he was living in Lagos. Na now dem wan kill am...

Mumu....

Stop this madness.

Does yoruba share money on the streets of lagos?

In lagos the yorubas are the most envious people on the planet.

They will want to extort everything called money from you.
Lets leave tribalism or gi separate ways.

Tinubu will never be president.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by waldigit: 6:15am On Sep 11, 2022
trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/areafada1/status/1568713799162552320?s=46&t=MnoXJQIYdKSMsGvrPDd_Tg

Mynd44 Lalasticala
This is an unfortunate statement coming from a senior citizen like him. How long will it take SE folks to know how to play politics. The golden opportunity to produce the next president has been thrown to them, yet they are out to burst with their unguarded utterances. If the SW decides for Obi, nobody can stop him, but the way some SE folks are making look like it's a tribal war isn't helping their case at all. The same mistake Ojuku made in 1966, many generation after keeps repeating.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Yoruba1stson: 6:21am On Sep 11, 2022
When the time comes, nobody will tell those braindead akpu munching pigs before they start packing to their godforsaken erosion ravaged region

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by rusher14: 6:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Abdu81:
Why have tinubu always supported the killing of igbos in Lagos.

With examples..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by ImperialYoruba: 6:27am On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:
With so much hatred these Iyanmili guys have for the Yorubas, they still cannot summon the courage to relocate to their erosion ravaged region.

I always remember my grandma praying that “God should not put our food source in the hands of our enemy”. Ibos food is in the hand of those they hate.

With the magnitude of hate the Ibo people have for the Yorubas, they still can’t survive in Nigeria without laboring in the SW land and even this mumu Area Fada spent most of his best life in the West.

Lastly, how exactly are Yoruba targeting the igbos? Is it that we are killing them, stoning them, or making life unbearable for them? Same Igbo that kill people on their own land at will, slaughter people and eat them as food here complaining they are being targeted.

Yanmiri hate the whole world, not just Yoruba. Are you not just witnessing their hatred for the Queen? Name one people in the world omoibo loves. None.

One day humankind is moving to live in outer space. We dont want yanminri there.

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by searchng4love: 6:31am On Sep 11, 2022
lightskinnigga:
It’s such a shame..

So much hate on the igbos for no reason

In a sane clime you should be buried alive for those nonsensical ideologies in another man's land. And that Rwandan episode remains an open option

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by omenka(m): 6:32am On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

He probably is referring to the baby factories busted recently being run by his sister's. Otherwise I can't think of anything else.

Look what these people are doing, yet some ignorant Yoruba celebrities are still forming WOKE.

Smh.

11 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by wowcatty: 6:32am On Sep 11, 2022
You must be talking about Peter Obi that is running a mobster campaign. Tinubu is just now responding and you people should be able to take a bit of what you have put out there for so long.

Lagos was NOT the first capital of Nigeria or last and hasn't been a capital for 30 years. The colonialists made Lagos their capital after trying other places because they found what other places couldn't give them. We did them a favor just as we are doing Nigeria a favor now. Yorubaland is self-sufficient, we don't need Nigeria for anything, it's you ungrateful wandering beggars who can't stay in your land that will suffer it the most as you climb your tree beyond leaves and will have to leave.

Lagos is a Yoruba homeland that an inch of it won't be ceded to you for any reason. You came and will leave when the time comes just like those before you.
donjazet:
It's really not helpful that Tinubu is running the most tribalistic campaign ever known to man. I fear that it is only going to get worse.

When you hear people say things like "Tinubu made it possible for igbos and co to trade peacefully in Lagos, one shakes his head, not at the attempt to redefine the 80 year old capital of Nigeria but also asks, what is the alternative??

Are they saying the igbos or others should have been chased away? Is that the natural order of things? So why should one be appluded for allowing people live their lives so fast their paying their taxes too?

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by searchng4love: 6:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Stop this madness.

Does yoruba share money on the streets of lagos?

In lagos the yorubas are the most envious people on the planet.

They will want to extort everything called money from you.
Lets leave tribalism or gi separate ways.

Tinubu will never be president.

You can go your way. But not one inch of Nigerian land is going with you

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by omenka(m): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2022
ERockson:
Now I know Charle boy wants to lead mother of all rally for Obi. That's the key. Attack Yoruba and all Igbo and stuppiid Yoruba will see you as Hero.
God bless you. This is nothing but a rallying call for him, not withstanding the unintended consequences of such a statement. Dude's mind has been decimated by his endless consumption of opiods, he can't tell apart imaginations from reality anymore.

Like him like ninety five percent of his kindred.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Chopcy29: 6:48am On Sep 11, 2022
candidtalk:
Charly boy the shameless 'agbaya'. Nigga obviously knows zilch about growing old gracefully rather than disgracefully as he is doing.

Age 70 and still making attention-seeking mischief up and down like a juvenile delinquent.

You are attacking him cos he stated the fact
May your next generation inherit monkeypox for your unbiased lifestyle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Jflex07(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2022
Shut up Charlie boy.. I don't support this, you should be saying tinubu urrchins and not Yorubas,we have so many obidient Yoruba's even here in port Harcourt.
Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by OldNairalander(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2022
You don't have access to the intelligence He receives. This men have boys on ground gathering intelligence for them.
The essence of coming out to shout is to kill the plan before it's executed.
Let's not be too fast in forming woke.
Were you aware when the then opposition APC Smuggled in former Gaddafi's foot soldiers in 2015?
Don't you know it's one of the major reasons GEJ quickly congratulated Buhari to prevent a major blood bath?

Politics is beyond this face value you're seeing, it's very brutal.

DeLaRue:
I've not witnessed anyone around me in Lagos being harrassed.

I was in another SW state over the weekend, there was little to no political discussion amongst the people I associate with, and from the look of things, people in the city were going about their normal business. In the real world, election is not people's priority right now.

So, where did this man observe that there's systematic targeting of Igbos in the SW. On social media, some people who I suspect to be mostly young and impetuous are attacking supporters of other candidates. The online attacks are from all angles & regions. That's online.

It is interesting that he has conveniently overlooked attacks by people from his side.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by ImperialYoruba: 7:03am On Sep 11, 2022
See the charlyboy
ado furo!

Bloody freak

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by naijapips04: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2022
This old ofeke. How many Yoruba government appointees do we have in the east? How many elected officials?

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Chopcy29:

You are attacking him cos he stated the fact
May your next generation inherit monkeypox for your unbiased lifestyle

What you call facts others view as unhealthy paranoia. Seek help. You and Charly boy need it.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by paramakina202: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:
This is a man that has lived a substantial part of his life in Gbagada, Lagos. There is a bus stop named after him. He made all his money in Lagos and then relocated to Gwarimpa, Abuja. No one killed him all those years he was living in Lagos. Na now dem wan kill am...

Mumu....

Joe Igbokwe first son the chief asslicker of Tinubu have spoken.
Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2022
Vote for these people to rule you at your own peril. Anybody who uses the word “rule” when describing governing Nigeria should be shot on site
Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Acidosis(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2022
No matter what anyone says, one thing is clear, I will NEVER vote Tinubu. No member of my family will. And yes, I am Yoruba. In fact, if all Yoruba, Hausa, and Igbo people decide to kill themselves before the election day, my choice will NEVER change. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by akmusty(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Noisemaking 101, baba LGBT don wake up from wrong side of the bed again. All this propaganda won’t help you better hit the street and start your house to house for Obi so u will know how better to cry after election. Imagine who’s talking of hostility A lagos boy for that matter you can give those southwesterners that are given rooms to develop East like una have in lagos before turning developers.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by virginchaser(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2022
I can't fathom why people that lives outside south west are busy on line inciting Nigerian southerners against one another.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by femisplash: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Acidosis:
No matter what anyone says, one thing is clear, I will NEVER vote Tinubu. No member of my family will. And yes, I am Yoruba. In fact, if all Yoruba, Hausa, and Igbo people decide to kill themselves before the election day, my choice will NEVER change. grin grin
If one less slowpoke decided to not vote Tinubu, several thousand sane others will. "I am Yoruba" bullshit has become stale & only commonly used among extremely dumb people.

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by dododawa1: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2022
CHARLES boy ,ONE OF NIGERIA problem.
Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by lexylaw40: 8:37am On Sep 11, 2022
That Gay!!! After they Don Bleep in yansh finish he will no come online to start saying rubbish.. ask yourself have Yoruba people ever attacked Igbos anywhere before??

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by richie240: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2022
candidtalk:
Charly boy the shameless 'agbaya'. Nigga obviously knows zilch about growing old gracefully rather than disgracefully as he is doing.

Age 70 and still making attention-seeking mischief up and down like a juvenile delinquent.
Hes a 'ndi-hypocrite'.
He 'forgt ' to ask ipo/esn why they are killing their brethren in alaigbo.

And to think dt ds bigot has comftably spent over 4 decades in yorubaland and not only having a house in lagos but also has a busstop named after him in d same south west hes now badmouthing.

DNA will remain DNA! You can't change it .
cool

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Acidosis(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2022
femisplash:

If one less slowpoke decided to not vote Tinubu, several thousand sane others will. "I am Yoruba" bullshit has become stale & only commonly used among extremely dumb people.

Sometimes, you guys need to sit back and ask yourselves serious questions before playing your tribal and mind games.

Katsina, the home state of Baba Daura, is currently one of the most unliveable states in Nigeria.

Under the same government, some of the most ediotic ministers are Igbos and yorubas. Under an Igbo man, Chris Ngige, Nigerian students and academic staff suffered the most devastating ASUU strike in the history of this country. Under this same Igbo man, Nigeria has already recorded the highest level of brain drain among health and tech workers.

Under Aregbesola, one of the so called men that Tinubu made, Nigeria recorded the highest number of prison breaks and one of the highest globally in this dispensation. Lai Mohammed, another useless yoruba man that Tinubu made, is Nigeria's worst information minister. What about Minister Fayemi? Nobody even remembers that one asides from being a Tinubu's boy. I'm sure you don't even know who's in charge of your minerals and resources since everything in your head is Yoruba Vs Igbo Nairaland war. Shame on you!!

When you and your ruling party are ready to convince me and others, you guys will present an outstanding, agile, and vibrant Yoruba man with clean records, not an expired product of corruption and entitlement.

Thunder will fire you if you come back to post another gibberish.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by MissLeslie(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Because they have respect for the law and custom of the land.....
Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by DOTian: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2022
limeta:
After reading the comments above i now believe what area father said is true
They just cannot hide the hate .
You dey mind the Agbadorian reprobates here?
They will be attacking the igbos in the morning and will be denying it in the night.
Go through their post history here. I mean the ones denying the hate. Just go through their post history here and see their endless threats towards the igbos. Yet they're the ones insulting Charlie Boy for stating the obvious!
Double faced clowns!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by heniford2: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2022
Superwave16320:
So you expect that a foolish cursed Igbo can be promoting Obi here in the west while you fools threaten those promoting Tinubu in the East with death. You de mad gan ni o.

Tinubu posters are in Eastern states yet Lagos state government ban labour party to post peter obi poster or billboard undecided why naw is it only igbos that are suffering in this presents economy or everyone is time we change this come 2023 vote peter obi

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by searchng4love: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2022
heniford2:
Tinubu posters are in Eastern states yet Lagos state government ban labour party to post peter obi poster or billboard undecided why naw is it only igbos that are suffering in this presents economy or everyone is time we change this come 2023 vote peter obi

Eko Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by femisplash: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2022
Acidosis:

Sometimes, you guys need to sit back and ask yourselves serious questions before playing your tribal and mind games.

Katsina, the home state of Baba Daura, is currently one of the most unliveable states in Nigeria.

Under the same government, some of the most ediotic ministers are Igbos and yorubas. Under an Igbo man, Chris Ngige, Nigerian students and academic staff suffered the most devastating ASUU strike in the history of this country. Under this same Igbo man, Nigeria has already recorded the highest level of brain drain among health and tech workers.

Under Aregbesola, one of the so called men that Tinubu made, Nigeria recorded the highest number of prison breaks and one of the highest globally in this dispensation. Lai Mohammed, another useless yoruba man that Tinubu made, is Nigeria's worst information minister. What about Minister Fayemi? Nobody even remembers that one asides from being a Tinubu's boy. I'm sure you don't even know who's in charge of your minerals and resources since everything in your head is Yoruba Vs Igbo Nairaland war. Shame on you!!

When you're ready to convince me with your nepotic 5kb brain, you will present me with an outstanding, agile, and vibrant Yoruba man with clean records, not an expired product of corruption and entitlement.

Thunder will fire you if you come back to post another gibberish. Ediot.
I'm shocked you didn't mention Tinubu as the one responsible for tying down the destiny of your father under his bed. He's also responsible for locking up your parents on Mondays to sit at home, beheading & slicing the vagina of your sisters in your region.
I'm shocked you didn't mention Atiku who had been the biggest beneficiary of the largest port revenue through his logistics company.
I'm shocked you didn't mention Obi who has been one of the biggest importers of consumer goods for over 20 years depleting our Fx.
I'm even more shocked you didn't mention how utterly useless you are to your family and generation. If you want to showcase your madness, you can do that without meddling Yoruba in your ancestral insanity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AGF Fagbemi Seeks More Funding In 2024 Budget / Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. / Bitter Truth About Islamization Agenda By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.