Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England (40493 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by frugal(m): 6:01am On Sep 11, 2022
blank:
This guy is just not pulling his weight. Leaving all the heavy lifting to PO. Hope he will not be an invisible VP. Abli na just talk for him.
I thought the same too.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Eriokanmi: 6:03am On Sep 11, 2022
I don't need to make much comment on this. Datti-Baba Ahmed couldn't have left all the major works before him, only to ravel to London to lay a wreath or flower naw, haba. Make una dey take sofri stalk our candidates naw. He may have travelled to London for a programme and stopped at Buckingham Palace, that's sure.

Since I didn't see the report from his twitter handle, its as good as cheap propaganda which the urchins are known for.

Why not wait for baba Ahmed to comment on this? Lazy people.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by arantess: 6:04am On Sep 11, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

YOUR LEVEL OF REASONING IS VERY SHALLOW. IT IS LOWER THAN THAT OF AN AGAMA LIZARD.
Nay, housefly grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by BABANGBALI: 6:04am On Sep 11, 2022
That's very good. Unlike that one that calls himself Buhari

Unless a nurse chooses to be pregnant, the knacker knacket in vain
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by plaindealer: 6:04am On Sep 11, 2022
Theknowledge:
He didnt go to England for this sole purpose.

He happened to be in England as at this time so he used the opportunity to show his last respect to the longest reigning monarch

Are you his secretary abi the man called you to explain his travel routine and schedule?

All you people do is lie and make up rubbish..

7 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Sambam104(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2022
Do you have challenges on how to create and edit football videos, or do you want to learn how to create them and earn from YouTube, then this incoming football editing video master class is for you, in this masterclass you will learn all that needs to be learn on how to create and edit football videos and how you can earn from it. To join this class you can reach me what'sapp through the number on my profile signature

So much to learn
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Eriokanmi: 6:05am On Sep 11, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Instead of him to make major moves in the North he is laughing like a coconut head
Have we started campaigning? Why hurry naw. For your information, he couldn't have abandoned all the work before him , only to go to London just to lay flowers. Think about it. Or did he tell you so? Wait for him to comment ok?
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by ImperialYoruba: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2022
beerfraud:
Ipob terrorist would be confused now either to abuse him or not .
Had it been the news read " shettima visit England to lay flowers, mourn the Queen Elizabeth". those unfortunate misguided, ekpensu, fools from the land of raising Sun would be here abusing him

Correct.

This trip to London is fulani appreciation for mama Elizabeth, has nothing to do with shitty LP. If he wanted to represent LP he would have gone to British embassy in Abuja to sign condolence and give flower.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Lionnation: 6:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Does datti not know his Igbo major base are upset with the woman?

Is validation from those who don't matter more concern to him than his support base

Or is this another northernern been "grateful" to the queen for putting them untop
nobody is upset with anybody
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by zed7: 6:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Is this how they intend to be wasting our funds when they get elected?
All our politicians are the same at the end.

This is private funds but it shows their thinking. When he becomes VP he'll also likely channel public funds into irrelevant ventures.

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by johnbd: 6:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Good one practicing leadership. Next year you go lay wreath for some politician's political ambitions.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by me69: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2022
What a fool
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by bhella10: 6:29am On Sep 11, 2022
I'm sure Obi sent him there to represent the Obidients.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by dheilaw1(m): 6:31am On Sep 11, 2022
izuch:
I'm an obidient but I don't think laying if wreath is one of Nigeria's problem. He should be busy understudying other successful countries so when he becomes vice president he can give his principal ideas and not be a spare tyre. Let the dead bury the dead.
he can become the vice president of Zombi association of the east

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by izuch(m): 6:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Not necessarily, some things are okay for paparazzi. This too is a strong political move. I hope you know the palace or British government have not had any solid meeting with Peter obi? At the moment they play a huge role to who becomes the president of this country hence why Tinubu already sees himself as the next president, because of their economic interest.

Let's just hope for the best.

You've got a point though, maybe I didn't see the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by izuch(m): 6:36am On Sep 11, 2022
dheilaw1:
he can become the vice president of Zombi association of the east

Why are you filled with so much hate and anger, did your daddy sexually assault you as a kid?
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Soso990240(m): 6:49am On Sep 11, 2022
seunmsg:
Yusuf Datti is Fulani. He doesn’t give a fvck about the feelings of his new Igbo friends. What he did with this picture is to give the middle finger to ipob supporters of Labour Party. This guy won’t think twice to throw Peter Obi under the bus once the opportunity arises.
Allow Ibos and Peter Obi to worry about that. What about APC that Pick a Boko Haram member as VP. APC chose Shettima just to reward him for using Boko Haram to Kidnap Chibok girls and also cause security problems for Goodluck regime. That was what Some Northern Elders meant when they said they will make Nigeria ungovernable for Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by everythinggirly(f): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Who know that one for dere nau? he's trying to gain international recognition nothing more, see him coconut head.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by CoolAmbience(m): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Instead of him to make major moves in the North he is laughing like a coconut head

The guy don forget say election dey in few months sef...

Obi and Datti dey work for Atiku.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Igboslayer: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2022
temitope27:
Omo grin grin I don't think zombiedient will love this
Lailai! They have turned their back on him already. The problem with them is that they have some vague unrealistic approach to politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by jubrilELsudan: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2022
ODE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Naajjii: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2022
blank:
This guy is just not pulling his weight. Leaving all the heavy lifting to PO. Hope he will not be an invisible VP. Abli na just talk for him.

Edited
I'm fully #Obidient. I just wish he was doing some more engagement.
Which engagement, in the north only him and his family will vote Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by dheilaw1(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2022
izuch:

Why are you filled with so much hate and anger, did your daddy sexually assault you as a kid?
goan ask your mother who your real father is
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by akmusty(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2022
They started with him before thier illusionary government. Ipob government trying to borrow one mumu datti

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Gwill86: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2022
baby124:
Don’t vote for anyone that is looking for approval from a foreign entity. That they will go and show off there. Be wise. They show they are willing to sell us out.
mugu
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Ybaby: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2022
blank:

Edited
I'm fully #Obidient. I just wish he was doing some more engagement.
Maybe he is grass root...but you actually spoke my mind
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Theknowledge:
He didnt go to England for this sole purpose.

He happened to be in England as at this time so he used the opportunity to show his last respect to the longest reigning monarch

The purpose of his trip is not important. The point is that he clearly does not hate the Queen like all IpOBian hate bingos do rabidly .

It has been really fascinating watching Igbos foam at the mouth with vitriol and hatred for the Queen.
Confirmation once again that they are irredeemable haters.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Ybaby: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Does datti not know his Igbo major base are upset with the woman?

Is validation from those who don't matter more concern to him than his support base

Or is this another northernern been "grateful" to the queen for putting them untop

To win an election you need everyone on your side including your oppressors, sofly sofly catch monkey... In life you must learn how to stoop to conquer ... Pls read 48 laws of power.

I love Igbo people but they need to learn to stoop to conquer... Act a fool to topple your master... It is the way of we women. We rule this world but you will never see us in action ... We are in da oza room controlling nations - we know men are way stronger than us physically so we stoop to conquer. Imbibe this powerful method and you will always win. E.g Tambuwal Atiku, Ayu and Wike...study that palava and know the North use stoop to conquer and mirror techniques all the time. Once Igbos learn it.... It is over

The Igbos have been unfairingly treated and it is time for an Igbo president ... A noble man Peter Obi

I am Yoruba...
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by mediclife1987(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Fine abeg dash me 5k na ..
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by tsdarkside(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2022
does this move even make sense to any nigerian....
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by tsdarkside(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Pwettylinda:

south east would have been better....

he doesnt want to visit the people that will vote him to become vice president....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter / Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos) / Beautiful Photos Of Maryam Abacha And Her Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.