Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England (40491 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by tsdarkside(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Ybaby:

To win an election you need everyone on your side including your oppressors, sofly sofly catch monkey... In life you must learn how to stoop to conquer ... Pls read 48 laws of power.

I love Igbo people but they need to learn to stoop to conquer... Act a fool to topple your master... It is the way of we women. We rule this world but you will never see us in action ... We are in da oza room controlling nations - we know men are way stronger than us physically so we stoop to conquer. Imbibe this powerful method and you will always win. E.g Tambuwal Atiku, Ayu and Wike...study that palava and know the North use stoop to conquer and mirror techniques all the time. Once Igbos learn it.... It is over

The Igbos have been unfairingly treated and it is time for an Igbo president ... A noble man Peter Obi

I am Yoruba...

stop talkin nonesense....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by membranus: 8:22am On Sep 11, 2022
chiefkpokp:

Over sabi,face front, Obi I know, Datti I know, who r thou?

He is seunmsg, a morbid BAT.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by sucess001(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Does datti not know his Igbo major base are upset with the woman?

Is validation from those who don't matter more concern to him than his support base

Or is this another northernern been "grateful" to the queen for putting them untop

I like your confirmation that obi is an Igbo cause

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by sucess001(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2022
plaindealer:

Are you his secretary abi the man called you to explain his travel routine and schedule?

All you people do is lie and make up rubbish..

IPOB style

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2022
izuch:
I'm an obidient but I don't think laying of wreath is one of Nigeria's problem. He should be busy understudying other successful countries so when he becomes vice president he can give his principal ideas and not be a spare tyre. Let the dead bury the dead.
I think its better he studies naija whereas Obi is studying other countries so he shld be working in observing Nigeria itself by moving around from States to States mostly the North,west and south because LP don't have weight in those regions at all so he shld be doing his homework on that and also shey na dead go bury dead abi na the living go bury dead because you wan confuse me there.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Guyman01: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2022
blank:
This guy is just not pulling his weight. Leaving all the heavy lifting to PO. Hope he will not be an invisible VP. Abli na just talk for him.

Edited
I'm fully #Obidient. I just wish he was doing some more engagement.
Campaign never start, we hope he will pull weight in the north especially among the youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Princelumide: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2022
Na even behind the barricade and outside gate the guy fit stand sef...
No formal recognition yet....
Although, until then....
grin angry sad

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by rickleye: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2022
blank:
This guy is just not pulling his weight. Leaving all the heavy lifting to PO. Hope he will not be an invisible VP. Abli na just talk for him.

Edited

VP’s are meant to be silent . Don’t remove focus from the main candidate. He’s just meant to pull in votes from those die hard areas as the son of the soil.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by GentleRay: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Don't castigate this man, his principal visited EU headquarters recently. The change this country wants is not here yet. Any aspirants that seek advice and input from westerns imperialist don't mean well to the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by gloryman91: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Yeyeson

Get out.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Ybaby: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2022
tsdarkside:

stop talkin nonesense....

Your daddy is a phool ... And your mummy too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by asanausana91: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2022
Obi will attend the burial on 19th . This information is reliable.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Guyman01: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Fulanis love the Queen of England for scheming political power in their favour a minority tribe against Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo who are the majority tribes. Other minority tribes in the Niger Delta don't like her because of the underdevelopment encouraged by this power equation created by the British Empire
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Kingzeez10: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2022
kk2027:

but u voted a president that is hardly in Nigeria
There is no difference between the people called Buhari zombies and Obi zombies like you. You always make excuses for your masters.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Lugianostar(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2022
Personal decision should be respected.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by bigben3: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Misplaced priority in my opinion
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Js50: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2022
(So UJU ANYA is a nobody Hun) nobody is upset with anybody
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by TrueNigerian300: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
their is nothing the man would do that would ever satisfy you people

Obi is an Igbo agenda, he is Igbo darling so it's not datti fault

Thank you, very hateful set of morons they take you as enemy as well if you dont hate someone they hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by TrueNigerian300: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
I think its better he studies naija whereas Obi is studying other countries so he shld be working in observing Nigeria itself by moving around from States to States mostly the North,west and south because LP don't have weight in those regions at all so he shld be doing his homework on that and also shey na dead go bury dead abi na the living go bury dead because you wan confuse me there.

Lol...LP don't weight in those places Obi has won everywhere already.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by TrueNigerian300: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Lugianostar:
Personal decision should be respected.

Thank you, why are these people hateful must everyone hate who you hate?

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Reference(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2022
blank:

Edited

He is not a politician by DNA. You should know that. And those qualities of not being a politician with it's baggage I believe is what you guys wanted. So I guess the OBI/DATTI movement is one in which all of you need to do the campaigning, not just him and his principal.

So don't just sit there and appeal to sentiments. Do the hard work of reaching out to the 'non believers' of all tribes and tongues. Build the bridges you folks have been accused of not doing. If not the party will end up being a regional entity with limited pan Nigeria success.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Passionnn: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2022
baby124:
Don’t vote for anyone that is looking for approval from a foreign entity. That they will go and show off there. Be wise. They show they are willing to sell us out.
You don't even understand politics.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by shortIGBOman: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
shatap

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Georgejeez: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Don't be surprised that this Datti is secretly working for Kwankwaso or Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Okoroawusa: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2022
The OBIdient slaves are confused whether to abuse Yusuf or not...

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Nerdnextdoor: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2022
grin grin grin Una nor go use laff kill person with una comments! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by shortIGBOman: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2022
waja:
Who sent him? Who is he representing?

IGBO People and failure. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Sleekfingers: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Awon oloripelebe won't like this....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Sleekfingers: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Savedday:
This man no be big fool so?

Instead of him to think how to assist in winning the north for his party, he is in UK to lay flower. What am trying to understand is, of what use is his flower laying.

This is the most useless VP candidate among the three.

Rubbish!

He went to say goodbye to the queen....and how is that your business? Na your money he use travel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2022
baby124:
Don’t vote for anyone that is looking for approval from a foreign entity. That they will go and show off there. Be wise. They show they are willing to sell us out.
This ones we've voted so far that didn't look for approval from foreign entity, what have they done? People gor jst wake up de talk anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by izuch(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2022
dheilaw1:
goan ask your mother who your real father is

Careful kid I was almost your daddy if not for the long line to the bitcchh you call your mother. Stop displaying your stupiditea in a public forum,you sound brainless and it makes you look silly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Suspends 2-Day Nationwide Protest, Gives Reasons / Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina / Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.