Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England (40495 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by izuch(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
I think its better he studies naija whereas Obi is studying other countries so he shld be working in observing Nigeria itself by moving around from States to States mostly the North,west and south because LP don't have weight in those regions at all so he shld be doing his homework on that and also shey na dead go bury dead abi na the living go bury dead because you wan confuse me there.

You've sure got a point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
plaindealer:

Are you his secretary abi the man called you to explain his travel routine and schedule?

All you people do is lie and make up rubbish..

Lol.. grin
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by nighthawk1: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.facebook.com/194110890622942/posts/pfbid02CTzWAbc6vmTojG5TYGTJEAAJX2wRTPVKsWVzm4G6gcdBJxJtiWrA9jqPkXRT9eD2l/?app=fbl

He could have done this at the British high commission at Ikoyi-Lagos rather than fly to England to just lay flowers.

We are still complaining of APC & PDP holding meeting in London now this

There are symptoms in the movement that
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by 2Radii: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Instead of him to make major moves in the North he is laughing like a coconut head
Untill he kill himself before u know he's trying his best abi??

Apoda!!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Drakkernoir: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
plaindealer:

Carrying flower to salute the late Queen be strategy too?

Una go put polling station inside Buckingham palace too for the late Queen and the new King to vote inside?

Comedians... grin grin

I tire oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by 2Radii: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

YOUR LEVEL OF REASONING IS VERY SHALLOW. IT IS LOWER THAN THAT OF AN AGAMA LIZARD.
and what about u that deny ur identity just to bear afonja name?? grin grin

Apoda

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Billygee2u: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
izuch:
I'm an obidient but I don't think laying of wreath is one of Nigeria's problem. He should be busy understudying other successful countries so when he becomes vice president he can give his principal ideas and not be a spare tyre. Let the dead bury the dead.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Billygee2u: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Instead of him to make major moves in the North he is laughing like a coconut head
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Truthisunique2: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I don't need to make much comment on this. Datti-Baba Ahmed couldn't have left all the major works before him, only to ravel to London to lay a wreath or flower naw, haba. Make una dey take sofri stalk our candidates naw. He may have travelled to London for a programme and stopped at Buckingham Palace, that's sure.

Since I didn't see the report from his twitter handle, its as good as cheap propaganda which the urchins are known for.

Why not wait for baba Ahmed to comment on this? Lazy people.
of course anything to reconvinvce yourself he isn't clueless

He has been abroad for meeting since and social media didn't know it like every tour obi and his team update public with

The only time we hear he is in UK na laying of flower

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by kk2027: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

At least he's a VP candidate that's much better than a terrorist-loving ex-governor and pensioner-owing-governor VP candidates of the other parties.
Much better!

Cant make any meaning out of what you wrote
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Solo949: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
This one that peter is moving from country to country Datti is moving from country to country are going to get their vote from there !? Just is a question ooh

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by dheilaw1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
izuch:

Careful kid I was almost your daddy if not for the long line to the bitcchh you call your mother. Stop displaying your stupiditea in a public forum,you sound brainless and it makes you look silly
look at this badly educated slowpoke talking. Read the nonsense you wrote again, but use your brain this time, that's if you have any. Goat..
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by tyinfinity: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Peter obi can not go there he will be arrested by metropolitan police
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by 3seriez(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pwettylinda:
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by NonnyDot(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Obi was there too to show remorse so him going there is not out of place. Death is not humane.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by lagosrd: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Those that are doing as if the queen was their mother and have permanent hospitals in the UK have not visited. No wonder they are frequenting the UK cos the mama will shield them.

Laws may start changing now in the UK and they will all be disadvantaged and the new gaffer in town will ask them to go back and repair their countries.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by okorogodwin4(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
At least he is better than the bullion van thief who went to Chicago to push drug
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Achz(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nawa o. All these flowers go fit start flower biz for person sef.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by izuch(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
dheilaw1:
look at this badly educated slowpoke talking. Read the nonsense you wrote again, but use your brain this time, that's if you have any. Goat..

SIMPLETON
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Patriotsleague: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
blank:
This guy is just not pulling his weight. Leaving all the heavy lifting to PO. Hope he will not be an invisible VP. Abi na just talk for him.

Edited
I'm fully #Obidient. I just wish he was doing some more engagement.
This man is anti Igbo.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Patriotsleague: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yankee101:
This is nonsense
He did this to piss igbos off.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Patriotsleague: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
lagosrd:
Those that are doing as if the queen was their mother and have permanent hospitals in the UK have not visited. No wonder they are frequenting the UK cos the mama will shield them.

Laws may start changing now in the UK and they will all be disadvantaged and the new gaffer in town will ask them to go back and repair their countries.
Obi and Datti never become president dem don dey travel, these ones go use all our money for trips o.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Patriotsleague: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Does datti not know his Igbo major base are upset with the woman?

Is validation from those who don't matter more concern to him than his support base

Or is this another northernern been "grateful" to the queen for putting them untop
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Patriotsleague: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
zed7:
Is this how they intend to be wasting our funds when they get elected?
All our politicians are the same at the end.

This is private funds but it shows their thinking. When he becomes VP he'll also likely channel public funds into irrelevant ventures.
Unecessary traveling.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by ChristianMuslim: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
This one is just foolish, mumu man.. Obidient miscreants make una see una life for public.. na so
this one go dey distribute flower for all the country. Tufiakwa...
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by ChristianMuslim: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Datti my guy, this one go fall ipobi hand, This guy is patiently waiting, something fishy going down. Obidient go turn to obituary

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by ebenholer2(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Now you can see that Nigeria leadership is a failure all together...his traveling runs into millions of Naira, the same way his brother PMB is waiting tax payers money traveling round the world. What a failing nation.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by lagosrd: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi and Datti never become president dem don dey travel, these ones go use all our money for trips o.

The trips are needful cos the Nigerian economic growth cannot be in isolation of the west. And not this near grave arrangement you have presently.

Look at when another opportunity presented itself to Nigeria in the gas sector presently to quickly build a gas pipeline to Europe connecting the existing arrangement via Morocco. What have they done?

Oil can collapse but gas is inevitable foe both production and power generation etc. But their croonies importing generators haven't stopped business. Hovering around 5000MW and we are happy .

Check what south Africa is generating. If Nigeria can generate 30,000MW most African countries will depend on us. If they like they should have other indices in attracting investors , all we know is that our market (population) will Benin their eyes, then we increase the tax for products brought in here and either ways we become a power house. But this agbero arrangement, well when heaven falls everyone will be involved.
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Indispensable85(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Na dis liability wan pull northern votes? I laff oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Coolgent(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
blank:
This guy is just not pulling his weight. Leaving all the heavy lifting to PO. Hope he will not be an invisible VP. Abi na just talk for him.

Edited
The truth is this Guy is just taking Obi for a ride!
U can quote me on a week after 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
blank:

Edited
True talk, maybe he is waiting for campaign period
Re: Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England by newdawn2017(f): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
izuch:
I'm an obidient but I don't think laying of wreath is one of Nigeria's problem. He should be busy understudying other successful countries so when he becomes vice president he can give his principal ideas and not be a spare tyre. Let the dead bury the dead.
una go hear am io Stand with brave, fearless, & daylight Sowore..

[url]#SoworeMagashi2023[/url]
[url]#AACparty [/url]
[url]#WeCantContinueLikeThis[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.