Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo (230 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by Superwave16320: 6:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Why is it that when any Nigerian make this statement Peter Obi supporters start wailing online like lunatics.

Are they admitting there is no difference between Obi n Ipob ? If not why are they already wailing n afraid to take on Reno's challenge of not sitting at home next week like Ipob commanded.

Re: Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by pawacrangers: 6:30am On Sep 11, 2022
Yes na
Re: Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by Yoruba1stson: 6:32am On Sep 11, 2022
We will rather vote another fulani than to have that worthless, braindead akpu munching fool called piter Obidient as president, yeebow human will never become president of this country, those supporting Obidient should know this and stop wasting their time

1 Like

Re: Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by Tradernaija1: 6:35am On Sep 11, 2022
All these are confirmations that those opening these threads on sunday morning are all Yoruba muslim urchins.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by Superwave16320: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Take it easy bro.

Yoruba1stson:
We will rather vote another fulani than to have that worthless, braindead akpu munching fool called piter Obidient as president, yeebow human will never become president of this country, those supporting Obidient should know this and stop wasting their time
Re: Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by Tradernaija1: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Yoruba muzlims sre the worst thing to happen to nigeria.

Very disgusting set of imps.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by Tradernaija1: 6:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Tinubu is a fake, sick scsm muslim

Re: Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by Superwave16320: 6:39am On Sep 11, 2022
You mean Yoruba Muslim don't own a right to open thread on Sunday or what are you implying or you are just working hard to prove you are the most foolish Igbo on NL early this morning ?! You seem a strong contender to win nonetheless, so keep your foolishness up.

Tradernaija1:
All these are confirmations that those opening these threads on sunday morning are all Yoruba muslim urchins.
Re: Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by Superwave16320: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2022
There you go labouring in vain till death.
I should trust my intuition more.

Tradernaija1:
Tinubu is a fake, sick scsm muslim
Re: Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by Tradernaija1: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Uselessness of a fake muslim

Re: Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by Tradernaija1: 6:46am On Sep 11, 2022
See the solution to nigerias problem

Re: Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 11, 2022
Amen

Re: Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by Aboks(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Agbado cassava ewa
Re: Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by Learn4future: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2022
Please I need help I have not been paid 2months salary I can't go to work tomorrow and I'm so hungry.Please help
Re: Ipob Can Not Rule The Zoo by viyon02: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
you are evil

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Atiku Will Get 50% Of SW Votes!!..tinubu Wont Get 5% Outside SW. / Causes Of Insecurity In Nigeria / It's Not Proper For Tinubu To Say It's His Turn For Presidency - Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.