Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore (3703 Views)

If I Get These Things, I'll Have No Need For A Man In My Life Anymore (photos) / Nothing Excites Me Anymore / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:37am On Sep 11, 2022
I am a guy in my mid twenties. To be honest this life is just somehow vain to me. I wish I wasn't born in the first place. Nothing interests me anymore like outings, romantic relationships, friendships, sex, parties etc. I am that kind of person that if they come to my house and tell me I won $10 million, I'll just say ok and show no excitement.

I don't have a girlfriend and I am not looking for anyone because I see it all as futility though some still try to get close but I end up being not interested at the end of the day. I am not considering marriage or having kids at all because I also see that as vain too. Like why should I bring kids into these world to face what I'm facing right now so the best gift I can give my unborn kids is to never bring them into this cruel and malevolent planet. I am sure they will thank me for that in the afterlife. I don't have any urge whatsoever to chase after women. For years I have never DM or initiated chat with a lady because I don't feel the need to.

I don't smoke or take alcohol. I am the guy a typical Nigerian lady will call "boring" and to be honest I don't care. Like why should I? Since I have decided I am not going into marriage why should I chase after women and care about their opinion of me. I just bury myself in study as a student and look for how to earn some money.

I used to be so passionate about football then that If the team I support is having a match I'll go and watch but these days I don't care that much whether they beat my team or not I don't care as much as I used to. I have a friend that banters about football he tries to initiate argument and I try to engage him calmly because he supports a rival team and the next thing he is "fuming" And saying how everyone that supports my team are touts, senseless and foolish. I begin to wonder why someone should want to almost fight me because of mere football team we support. Why take things too seriously in this vain world I mean we are going to die soon, ain't we? undecided so why are we behaving like a possesed worm that had salt sprinkled on it? undecided

You do not have a wife or husband or yet to have kids then you start going to vigils praying for these. If I may ask why do you want a wife, husband or children? Is it not for your selfish reasons? Don't even try to lie that you want them to genuinely love them. If that was the case we won't hear of wife killing husbands and vice versa or husband cheating on wives and vice versa or fathers having canal knowledge of their daughters or mothers conniving with one son to kill another of her son for rituals. The people that really have the capacity to be proper parents to children are actually less than 5% of the total adult population.

Everyone is selfish. The me, myself and children only mentality made men engage in fraudulent dealings to please wives and children. Do you know it is more easier for me as a young man that will never marry to enter heaven than for you as a married person to enter into heaven? Many couples are nursing bitterness towards their spouse. Some have not forgotten what a spouse did wrongly to them 25 years ago. Some are at loggerheads with their children most times playing favouritism card. If your wife or husband decides you are not going to heaven...gbam it is finished there is nothing you can do.

One politician will be controlling half of a state and he has so many hungry people around him. He has never initiated scholarship schemes for the children of the poor all around him. The best he can promise you is that you will eat plenty of "agbado" and yam that is if you vote for him of course undecided

I just want to do my time here and return to whence I came from in peace. All these mumbo jumbos y'all kill yourselves for I don't want to be part of it. Because you will still die at the end of the day and people that will be living here in 100 years time won't know about all the babes you conquered on bed, all the bad boys you slept and partied with, all the money you kept In UK banks. The houses you built and bought in US and Banana island would still stand while you are gone and forgotten. Those children you sent to UK to study and you uploaded their picture on Instagram to "pepper Dem" they too would be dead in 100 years from now. 100 years is not far at all. Just think of what you were doing in 2012 which is 10 years ago. Doesn't it seem like yesterday? All that has to happen is for that time period to elapse 10 times. So 100 years is not far at all.

End of rantings

Happy Sunday to you all

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Hollybratt(m): 6:43am On Sep 11, 2022
If dem ban you
you go dey complain undecided
Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Hollybratt:
If dem ban you
you go dey complain undecided

Rest in Jesus name undecided

13 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Lonestar124: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2022
With all this ranting, you end up contradicting it with your own word, I quote"I just want to bury myself in study as student and look for how to make earn money"

Why would you reject 10million dollar if you have such mentality?

In short op take your time oo

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Michelle70(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2022
u wan reject $10m?

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Stallionhorse: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Most be a. Chelsea fan, since there sacked tuchel most of them have become suicidal.. Take heart bro.. I hope you can afford sniper.

10 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2022
Lonestar124:
With all this ranting, you end up contradicting it with your own word, I quote"I just want to bury myself in study as student and look for how to make earn money"

Hahaha cheesy you are quite funny grin I never said I will reject the money na. I said I won't be excited, eager or show anxiousness to get the money k. Because it does not freak me out like it does some people that will do anything for it because they have so many "haters" to "pepper" on Instagram cool

15 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by white3663: 7:06am On Sep 11, 2022
Stop wanking...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Most be a. Chelsea fan, since there sacked tuchel most of them have become suicidal.. Take heart bro.. I hope you can afford sniper.

Because you saw the word "tout" lol grin
I will not take sniper. I will wait for the Power that be that put me here to decide when he wants to take me away.

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by SeaTrade(m): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2022
As we grow older,we tend to lose interest in some things but not everything.

7 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2022
white3663:
Stop wanking...

I don't self-service sir

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by white3663: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

I don't self-service sir

Life's a struggle bro, I pray you find your peace, sometimes happiness is a person.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Silasloaded(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
I am a guy in my mid twenties. To be honest this life is just somehow vain to me. I wish I wasn't born in the first place. Nothing interests me anymore like outings, romantic relationships, friendships, sex, parties etc. I am that kind of person that if they come to my house and tell me I won $10 million, I'll just say ok and show no excitement.

I don't have a girlfriend and I am not looking for anyone because I see it all as futility though some still try to get close but I end up being not interested at the end of the day. I am not considering marriage or having kids at all because I also see that as vain too. Like why should I bring kids into these world to face what I'm facing right now so the best gift I can give my unborn kids is to never bring them into this cruel and malevolent planet. I am sure they will thank me for that in the afterlife. I don't have any urge whatsoever to chase after women. For years I have never DM or initiated chat with a lady because I don't feel the need to.

I don't smoke or take alcohol. I am the guy a typical Nigerian lady will call "boring" and to be honest I don't care. Like why should I? Since I have decided I am not going into marriage why should I chase after women and care about their opinion of me. I just bury myself in study as a student and look for how to earn some money.

I used to be so passionate about football then that If the team I support is having a match I'll go and watch but these days I don't care that much whether they beat my team or not I don't care as much as I used to. I have a friend that banters about football he tries to initiate argument and I try to engage him calmly because he supports a rival team and the next thing he is "fuming" And saying how everyone that supports my team are touts, senseless and foolish. I begin to wonder why someone should want to almost fight me because of mere football team we support. Why take things too seriously in this vain world I mean we are going to die soon, ain't we? undecided so why are we behaving like a possesed worm that had salt sprinkled on it? undecided

You do not have a wife or husband or yet to have kids then you start going to vigils praying for these. If I may ask why do you want a wife, husband or children? Is it not for your selfish reasons? Don't even try to lie that you want them to genuinely love them. If that was the case we won't hear of wife killing husbands and vice versa or husband cheating on wives and vice versa or fathers having canal knowledge of their daughters or mothers conniving with one son to kill another of her son for rituals. The people that really have the capacity to be proper parents to children are actually less than 5% of the total adult population.

Everyone is selfish. The me, myself and children only mentality made men engage in fraudulent dealings to please wives and children. Do you know it is more easier for me as a young man that will never marry to enter heaven than for you as a married person to enter into heaven? Many couples are nursing bitterness towards their spouse. Some have not forgotten what a spouse did wrongly to them 25 years ago. Some are at loggerheads with their children most times playing favouritism card. If your wife or husband decides you are not going to heaven...gbam it is finished there is nothing you can do.

One politician will be controlling half of a state and he has so many hungry people around him. He has never initiated scholarship schemes for the children of the poor all around him. The best he can promise you is that you will eat plenty of "agbado" and yam that is if you vote for him of course undecided

I just want to do my time here and return to whence I came from in peace. All these mumbo jumbos y'all kill yourselves for I don't want to be part of it. Because you will still die at the end of the day and people that will be living here in 100 years time won't know about all the babes you conquered on bed, all the bad boys you slept and partied with, all the money you kept In UK banks. The houses you built and bought in US and Banana island would still stand while you are gone and forgotten. Those children you sent to UK to study and you uploaded their picture on Instagram to "pepper Dem" they too would be dead in 100 years from now. 100 years is not far at all. Just think of what you were doing in 2012 which is 10 years ago. Doesn't it seem like yesterday? All that has to happen is for that time period to elapse 10 times. So 100 years is not far at all.

End of rantings

Happy Sunday to you all

Bro this is so touching.
Please permit me to save and reminisce on this great piece all day.

13 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Fahvvy: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Na wa for the guys above me o undecided....

Someone is talking in a way that clearly yells "depression" and rather than say something uplifting, y'all are making light of the matter undecided...

OP sir...
Once upon a time I too felt that nothing about life was interesting, so much so that I couldn't even motivate myself to doing anything profitable at all...

I just did what I had to do at the moment as a routine and that was all, but the one thing that helped me out of it was...

I looked beyond me...

I discovered that once I put other people's problem first (I sincerely hope you understand the context), and put my mind into helping them with their problems, my own problems didn't seem as much of an issue...

So maybe you could try volunteering in NGO's that helps street children and orphans or maybe you could dedicate yourself to being a worker in your church...

Either ways Sha...
Take God seriously, only He alone can help you find meaning in life...
Good luck chief....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

End of rantings

Happy Sunday to you all

Dear bro. I v seen your pain. Most of the things you said are true. Actually, life doesn't get interesting as it's meant to be when we were kids in relation to when we get to a certain age and haven't made some achievements. Maybe it ll v been different if you become a millionaire at an early age. Cos money solves half of a man's problem, I swear. I know it's not all about money but money is very useful in this present world?
So...what's your solution, if you choose not to marry, make friends, watch football, like politicians etc. Just be a good man. Treat people with empathy and derive inner joy to make yourself happy by taking care of yourself.
That's the only solution.

8 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Silasloaded:
Bro this is so touching.
Please permit me to save and reminisce on this great piece all day.

The pleasure is mine sir. You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by everythinggirly(f): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2022
The older you get, you realize that so many things you wanted to kill yourself for, when you were younger, is not worth it, and you begin to see them as nothing.
Whether Great or small, we are just equal before God.

10 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by nifemi25(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2022
It seems this poster is frustrated already...
Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Michelle70:
u wan reject $10m?

Go and read that part again. You did comprehension In English Language, didn't you? undecided I never said I'll reject the amount

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by BabaAgba79(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

End of rantings

Happy Sunday to you all

Suicide loading...
Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

Dear bro. I v seen your pain. Most of the things you said are true. Actually, life doesn't get interesting as it's meant to when we were kids again when we get to a certain age and haven't made some achievements. Maybe it ll v been different of you become a millionaire at an early age. Cos money solves half of a man's problem, I swear. I know it's not all about money but money is very useful in this present world.
So...what's your solution, if you choose not to marry, make friends, watch football, like politicians etc. Just be a good man. Treat people with empathy and derive inner joy to make yourself happy by taking care of yourself.
That's the only solution

Yes you are right. Money solves half of a man's problem but me having money won't make me start engaging in those things I listed or make me so much excited about life though.

The bolded you stated above is truly what I am after empathy and kindness coupled with self care and development. I appreciate your input �

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Lonestar124: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Hahaha cheesy you are quite funny grin I never said I will reject the money na. I said I won't be excited, eager or show anxiousness to get the money k. Because it does not freak me out like it does some people that will do anything for it because they have so many "haters" to "pepper" on Instagram cool
Your ancestors will flog you back to this same "wicked world" when you fail to reincarnate them through your children cheesy
Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Michelle70(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Go and read that part again. You did comprehension In English Language, didn't you? undecided I never said I'll reject the amount
Sharap.

btw, what u are going through is a stage in life, People loose interest at most things in this stage and if u are not careful, this is the stage where suicide is most prevalent.

The next stage stage will come in ur late twenties, a stage where u want to catch up in life, So calm down.

When u were in ur 19's, u always feel like a big boy who everyone crush on, at this stage, people get rebelious even at home cos they feel their parents dont give them enough privacy, all those SS3 girls start murmuring at everything their parents say. then in ur 20's, u now have the privacy and life doesnt interest u again.
Just look foward to the next stage

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Lonestar124:
Your ancestors will flog you back to this same "wicked world" when you fail to reincarnate them through your children cheesy

You believe in reincarnation? Well I don't YOLO
Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Barims(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Lonestar124:

The OP is stupid
Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Lonestar124: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

You believe in reincarnation? Well I don't YOLO
Getting a little knowlegde of that will likely help your mental wellbeing, that is knowing you are a representative here on earth which will help you stand strong and fulfill your obligations on earth before leaving....

Don't be a disappointment to your people that left you behind and the ones you ought to leave behind.....I drop my pen!!!!

Have a wonderful day bro.....

1 Like

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Legalese(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2022
You're awake and that can be painful. So many things are wrong with the world and a sensitive person can get overwhelmed with the messiness.

You tend to feel powerless to do anything about it.
One thing this learned helplessness leads to is a self-absorbed and reclusive lifestyle which can be very dangerous.
There is true beauty in this world but the negatives are louder. But then it's not all doom and gloom. The best way to improve your state and enjoy life, is to be of service.
It'll give your life more meaning and you'll see that collective growth is possible and is the goal of humanity. But serpentine energy sucking beings are trying to get everyone to conform to the bs.

I suggest you try engaging in more physical activities like walking in nature or exercising as well.

I hope this helps.
Oh, and then, God is real. Let not society lie to you. Cheers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by workchopNG: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2022
I see myself in most of the points the OP made, the only thing that'll excite me the most for coming here is to see how the world ends.

7 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Stallionhorse: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Because you saw the word "tout" lol grin
I will not take sniper. I will wait for the Power that be that put me here to decide when he wants to take me away.
lol werey you sabi write like me thats why I like you already and yes "Chelsea fans are touts" except you tho, you deserve to be an arsenal fan..
Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Stallionhorse: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2022
workchopNG:
I see myself in most of the points the OP made, the only thing that'll excite me the most for coming here is to see how the world ends.
the world has ended we are only living for death now.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Highman56: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2022
U have had a lot of bad experiences or have seen it happen to others and your subconscious self has put you into a passive state.It will get to a point where you will have to force yourself to cry for people's death because your feelings will be totally zero

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore by Enny2013(f): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2022
The Moniker though...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) / Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? / Bedroom Things: SEE The Man Enjoying This Busty Séxy Twin Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.