Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 (736 Views)

#NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter / Help!!! Cure For Heavy Menstrual Flow? / How To Treat Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Yep, like the title says. what has worked for you so far in reducing your menstrual flow? Herbs, orthodox medicine or

A lot of ladies are going through this torture of heavy flow and are suffering in silence prolly because they feel they are alone in this mess. I was once ashamed to talk about it until it got to an unbearable point where I was spending tons on sanitaries and losing strength from so much loss of blood which recently resulted to the low blood pressure I experienced. Then I decided to go online and there I found out a lot of ladies and girls are also complaining about the same thing. Some have found their ways around it with the use of certain medication recommended (ibuprofen and levofem) and approved by professional gynaecologist. While some are still trying to figure out what they can use.

I settled for two of the recommended remedies and it has worked so far for me.

The gynaecologist went ahead to explain the science behind how Ibuprofen works to reduce or stop menstrual flow (temporarily).
The drug works by blocking the production of prostaglandins a hormone which forms the blood tissue in the uterus during a woman's cycle which is what sheds as menstrual blood when there's no conception.

Please, do your research for clarity as I've only explained this in a layman's language.

So, I think it better to stop the production of prostaglandin to avoid unnecessary blood flow.

What do you think?
Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2022
Another thing I discovered that works is the use of levofem.

After speaking to someone ( a mum) who was also having excessive bleeding, she told me a nurse recommended levofem for her. She took it only twice and by the next day the blood ceased.

Though hers was caused by a family planning she did as she's done having children. So the family planning was making her bleed for weeks nonstop. She went back to the health center and complained and was asked to use levofem and it worked.

I also used levofem and it stopped mine after four days ( instead of 7 days) plus flow was not as heavy as it used to be.

Now, it hasn't come for the next cycle.
I'm not even bothered. Good riddance cheesy grin.
Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by Machinegun91(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2022
Una too dey Bleep
Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by Abizz: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Machinegun91:
Una too dey Bleep
It's not by force to make comments, you are just plainly stupid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by MatrixReloaded: 7:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Machinegun91:
Una too dey Bleep
If you can't measure your mumu level use this statement to deduce it. Don't mock your generations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Machinegun91:
Una too dey Bleep
Strictly for Ladies but you mindlessly walked just to embarrass yourself.. undecided
Little boy..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Kinda agree with your submission..Exercise also decreases menstrual flow...Women who work out 8 hours a day like ballet dancers either have no periods of very light periods...But you dont have to do anything about heavy menstrual bleeding...It wont kill
Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by Machinegun91(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2022
Abizz:

It's not by force to make comments, you are just plainly stupid.
runs girl
Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Kinda agree with your submission..Exercise also decreases menstrual flow...Women who work out 8 hours a day like ballet dancers either have no periods of very light periods...But you dont have to do anything about heavy menstrual bleeding...It wont kill

Heavy menstrual flow can be life threatening such that when it starts pouring and I don't quickly look for somewhere to sit down, one can just collapse.

I was teaching in the class one day and it started. I wanted to endure so the children won't panick but then then I started blanking out. The class teacher quick rushed to me and helped me with water.

Most time after the who thing, I'll be having fatigue and I wont enjoy my life post menses. It's quite disturbing o, sis.

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by drmuchin: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2022
Quickly go and see a Gynaecologist
Don't play with your precious life
Blessedmercy8:

Heavy menstrual flow can be life threatening such that when it starts pouring and I don't quickly look for somewhere to sit down, one can just collapse.

I was teaching in the class one day and it started. I wanted to endure so the children won't panick but then then I started blanking out. The class teacher quick rushed to me and helped me with water.

Most time after the who thing, I'll be having fatigue and I wont enjoy my life post menses. It's quite disturbing o, sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I don't want to imagine what you passed through at that moment..so sorry.. smiley
And after the occurrence what step did you take to prevent such kinds situation?
Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't want to imagine what you passed through at that moment..so sorry.. smiley
And after the occurrence what step did you take to prevent such kinds situation?

That was when I sought for a remedy through research and discovered the pills.

I've also started taking folic acid and B12 to replenish. So far, I've not experienced that again.

Thanks for your concern.
Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2022
drmuchin:
Quickly go and see a Gynaecologist
Don't play with your precious life

I think I'm much better now since I started the flow reduced and IV been taking some iron supplements.

Thanks dear
Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

That was when I sought for a remedy through research and discovered the pills.

I've also started taking folic acid and B12 to replenish. So far, I've not experienced that again.
This is a good hack.. thanks for sharing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is a good hack.. thanks for sharing..

You're welcome. grin hope it works for you too, dear.
Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You're welcome. grin hope it works for you too, dear.
Haha thanks.. cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by drmuchin: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I think I'm much better now since I started the flow reduced and IV been taking some iron supplements.

Thanks dear

Have you considered what may happen in the next cycle?
Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by Talkshealth15: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Do you know you can get affordable, quality health care with just your mobile phones?
On Outpost health, You can have consultations with a licensed doctors for as low as 3000 Naira, get prescribed medications which can be delivered to your door step. Get your samples for lab investigation taken by a qualified nurse in the comfort of your home, the investigation results sent to you, all at a discounted price! You don't have to skip work to be able to attend your Doctors appointment anymore, no more long waits and long queues in the hospital. And no more hospital stench! You need a Gynecologist? No worries Outpost health has got you covered!
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.
Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2022
drmuchin:

Have you considered what may happen in the next cycle?

Nothing will happen.
Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by ceeceeuwa: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Yep, like the title says. what has worked for you so far in reducing your menstrual flow? Herbs, orthodox medicine or

A lot of ladies are going through this torture of heavy flow and are suffering in silence prolly because they feel they are alone in this mess. I was once ashamed to talk about it until it got to an unbearable point where I was spending tons on sanitaries and losing strength from so much loss of blood which recently resulted to the low blood pressure I experienced. Then I decided to go online and there I found out a lot of ladies and girls are also complaining about the same thing. Some have found their ways around it with the use of certain medication recommended (ibuprofen and levofem) and approved by professional gynaecologist. While some are still trying to figure out what they can use.

I settled for two of the recommended remedies and it has worked so far for me.

The gynaecologist went ahead to explain the science behind how Ibuprofen works to reduce or stop menstrual flow (temporarily).
The drug works by blocking the production of prostaglandins a hormone which forms the blood tissue in the uterus during a woman's cycle which is what sheds as menstrual blood when there's no conception.

Please, do your research for clarity as I've only explained this in a layman's language.

So, I think it better to stop the production of prostaglandin to avoid unnecessary blood flow.

What do you think?

Do you use both the ibuprofen and levofem,or you settled for one?
Re: Please Ladies With Heavy Menstrual Flow, Let Gather Here & Share Whats Worked 4 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

Do you use both the ibuprofen and levofem,or you settled for one?

I use both cos the ibuprofen acts as a pain reliever and also reduces the flow while levofem helps stop the flow completely when it's exceeding the flow days and in some cases helps you skip a month.

(1) (Reply)

Coping With Acute Asthma / Danger! Read This Now Or…mobile Phone Radiation / Please I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.