Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

September 11th ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Sunday Session Via Zoom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / September 11th ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Sunday Session Via Zoom (288 Views)

Eckankar Nigeria Sunday Service 10th March 2023 / My Experience With Eckankar Religion / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

September 11th ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Sunday Session Via Zoom by chieveboy(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2022
Dear lovers and seekers of God, you are once again invited to watch, participate or spectate today's live Sunday program via zoom. Remain blessed!

Dear Blessed One,

ECKANKAR Nigeria, ...TEMPLE Centre, cordially invites you to an In-Person and Online HU Song and ECK Light and Sound Service scheduled as follows:

Date: .... SEPTEMBER 11, 2022 .............

Venue (In-Person): TEMPLE OF ECK, RUMUIGBO, PORTHARCOURT.
Time:
i. HU Song: 8.00am to 8.30am
ii. ECK Light and Sound Service: 9am to 10.15am

Theme of ECK Light and Sound Service: … SEEING THE HAND OF GOD IN THE EVENTS OF EVERYDAY LIVING…..

Officiator: .... EVELYN WOY ......................

You may attend any or both events Online via zoom by clicking on the link below. The Online Platform opens at 7.45am:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89747091276?pwd=SDhkY1BKc256cXduaDRUNERwZllXZz09

Meeting ID: 897 4709 1276
Passcode: 508083

Please, you may forward this invite to anyone who is interested in attending these ECK events
For further inquiry, please contact any of the following:

Tel: 08033132175
Name. Esezi Isaac Obilor
Local Director
or
Tel: 08107248600
Name. Sam Nmeje
Spiritual Services Coordinator

USER GUIDE:
1. Remember that your comments are public. ECKANKAR is not responsible for any use that may be made of personal information you share.
2. Please do not share anything that may be viewed as inappropriate, offensive, or defamatory.
3. This discussion does not necessarily reflect the views, beliefs, or ideals of ECKANKAR.
4. To any international guests: This event is not intended for anyone who is barred by the laws of their country from attending. Please follow the laws of your home country.

1 Like

Re: September 11th ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Sunday Session Via Zoom by fman(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2022
Are eckist christains?
Re: September 11th ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Sunday Session Via Zoom by chieveboy(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
Are eckist christains?

No they are not, even though Christians and others do register for the ECK teachings. Thanks.
Re: September 11th ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Sunday Session Via Zoom by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Eckanker na church?
Re: September 11th ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Sunday Session Via Zoom by saintopus(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
Are eckist christains?

No sir, ECKist are not Christians.
Re: September 11th ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Sunday Session Via Zoom by fman(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
saintopus:

No sir, ECKist are not Christians.

Then what do they practice?
I vividly can remember stumbling upon one of their books "in the light of truth"
Some years back.
I couldn't understand the content of the book, so I stopped reading it.
Re: September 11th ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Sunday Session Via Zoom by saintopus(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
Eckanker na church?

ECKANKAR is a different religion from Christianity or Islam.

ECKANKAR have it's worship services on Sundays just as Christians goes to church on Sundays too.

ECKANKAR is in most countries in the world.

You may wish to check it out on www.eckankar.org or www.eckankarnigeria.org.
Re: September 11th ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Sunday Session Via Zoom by fman(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross✓
Eckanker na church?
Na werrin I dey try find out too
Re: September 11th ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Sunday Session Via Zoom by saintopus(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

Then what do they practice?
I vividly can remember stumbling upon one of their books "in the light of truth"
Some years back.
I couldn't understand the content of the book, so I stopped reading it.

No ECKANKAR book has that title " In The Light of Truth" you are mistaken ECKANKAR to Grail Message.

You can check out all you need to know about ECKANKAR on www.eckankar.org. or www.eckankarnigeria.org.
Re: September 11th ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Sunday Session Via Zoom by fman(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
saintopus:

No ECKANKAR book has that title " In The Light of Truth" you are mistaken ECKANKAR to Grail Message.

You can check out all you need to know about ECKANKAR on www.eckankar.org. or www.eckankarnigeria.org.
So ECKANKER is different from Grail message?
Wooow.
Re: September 11th ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Sunday Session Via Zoom by saintopus(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

Na werrin I dey try find out too

Check out all you need to know about ECKANKAR on www.eckankar.org. or www.eckankarnigeria.org.

ECKANKAR is a path of Spiritual Freedom.

It's main prayer is singing the Holy and Sacred name of God, HU.

Purified through singing the Holy name of God HU, you can be more aware of God's love in your Life.

Until God's Love enter the heart of Man spiritual progress would be a very difficult journey.
Re: September 11th ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Sunday Session Via Zoom by saintopus(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

So ECKANKER is different from Grail message?
Wooow.

Absolutely Sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thunder Kills Soldier Who Attacked Pro-biafra Agitators, IPOB Celebrates / Prayer To Lucifer. / NSPPD Live Today 28th October 2022 - Pastor Jerry Eze Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.