Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) (3807 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo / Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2022
The Late Emir of Katsina northern Nigeria, Alhaji Muhammadu Dikko and his entourage admiring the traffic lights at Hyde Park in London, 1933. The were taking turns to look and feel the the traffic light in amazement.

@African tribes

6 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2022
Wow...I love their attire.. there's something special and different about Nigeria tribes...

5 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by derecho(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2022
That was a long time ago...2 years before young Tinubu was born in Iragbiji

28 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by Bontafa: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
The Late Emir of Katsina northern Nigeria, Alhaji Muhammadu Dikko and his entourage admiring the traffic lights at Hyde Park in London, 1933. The were taking turns to look and feel the the traffic light in amazement.

@African tribes

Till today in 2022

How many functional Street lights are in Katsina ---- kastinanla --- kinamina

13 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by fman(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2022
It's well.
ancient men thinking of how to build one for his people..
Nice one.
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Bontafa:

Till today in 2022

Katsina state hav produce Nigeria President Twice,,
So dos from Katsina state can answer dis

10 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by Owopariola001: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2022
And some will come here and say Africans were civilized before the Whites came. Tueh!

"Oga na Oga."

We should accept the fact that whites helped us immensely. Without them, many of us will still be living in the jungle like the Aboriginals in Australia.

8 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by Bontafa: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Katsina state hav produce Nigeria President Twice,,
So dos from Katsina state can answer dis

I think the Present problem is from Katsina too .

I ask again since the year of the street light admiration till today this present Sunday .

How many Street lights are in Katsina

5 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by KashApp: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2022
London streets in 1933 looks far better, neat and organized than so many State Capitals in Nigeria in 2022... May God help this country!

10 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by johnmartus(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2022
What nonsense are you talking here.
fman:
It's well.
What an awfull ancient men.
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by fman(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2022

We should accept the fact that whites helped us immensely. Without them, many of us will still be living in the jungle like the Aboriginals in Australia.
Including you and your cannibalistic people
You always reason sentimentally and one sided.

3 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by fman(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2022

What nonsense are you talking here.
Gerrof my mention!!
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by drips8(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2022
Muhammadu dikko was actually appointed by the British, they got rid of the some of the Emirs in the North and replaced them with British loyalists.

The Emirs appointed by the British had special benefits from salaries, education and even tours to the United Kingdom.

4 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by Kdon2: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow...I love their attire.. there's something special and different about Nigeria tribes...

Yes they look like lost almajiri! grin

2 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by Kdon2: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2022
Bontafa:

I think the Present problem is from Katsina too .

I ask again since the year of the street light admiration till today this present Sunday .

How many Street lights are in Katsina

Savage fact grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by haybhi1(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2022
If only ...

Well, with conscious effort and not this our constant deflections from responsibilities, it's within our capacity to get these things for ourselves too.

Bontafa:

Till today in 2022

I can tell, for a fact, that your state of origin has only as much or just a tad bit more street light, as well. You are usually not far off what you abuse and talk ill of. Yet, throwing shades isn't usually far off your first reactions.
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by oz4real83(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2022
After "admiring" it in London, what did he do when he came to Nigeria? It won't me surprise to discover that he became a stronger advocate of religion embarassed. This is typical of an average Nigerian leader, they travel abroad, enjoy good life, then come back to Nigeria to advocate and practise "anti-goodlife" tenents embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by Bontafa: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2022
haybhi1:
If only ...

Well, with conscious effort and not this our constant deflections from responsibilities, it's within our capacity to get these things for ourselves too.

I can tell, for a fact, that your state of origin has only as much or just a tad bit more street light, as well. You are usually not far off what you abuse and talk ill of. Yet, throwing shades isn't usually far off your first reactions.

Try to comprehend we are not fighting and I am not abusing you or your state .

I am abusing the leaders both past and present, no one should come and preach for me about respect your elders here .

The clowns went to UK to look at Street lights , I ask since then till now how many Street lights are in Katsina, yet we have elections and change leaders , this is including my own state ,you think I'm happy ?

Okay see ordinary Dino drinking carry let's say 15 years ago .

Is boasting about 280 million naira car in a country where they claim has no funds to pay ASUU off .

And if I ask how many Street light is in kogi , you will come out to fight for them instead of understanding the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by oz4real83(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2022
Owopariola001:
And some will come here and say Africans were civilized before the Whites came. Tueh!

"Oga na Oga."

maybe you are talking about the area you came from in Africa, mine is different. The Europeans wrote that the first time they came to Benin empire, it was comparable in development to the cities of London and Lisbon and there were street lights and the streets were very wide. The old city was destroyed by Britain and her accomplices and the present city is not comparable with how the first European visitors described the old city, that is where I'm from cheesy grin,

2 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by haybhi1(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Bontafa:

I am abusing the leaders both past and present, no one should come and preach for me about respect your elders here .

The clowns went to UK to look at Street lights , I ask since then till now how many Street lights are in Katsina, yet we have elections and change leaders , this is including my own state ,you think I'm happy ?

Is boasting about 280 million naira car in a country where they claim has no funds to pay ASUU off .

And if I ask how many Street light is in kogi , you will come out to fight for them instead of understanding the problem.

You put forth sensible submission, the type I also share as opinion, here.

Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by Bontafa: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2022
haybhi1:

You put forth sensible submission, the type I also share as opinion, here.

Kudos.

Sorry if we started wrong .

These politicians will make someone say what he does not want to say .

Especially when u have siblings you are training in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by Emuforlife1: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2022
Bontafa:

I share your sentiments, Sir. Sometimes, when I look at what Asians and even North Africans have achieved /achieving, i feel ashamed of the Black subcontinent. We are at the bottom of civilization.

2 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by Bontafa: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Emuforlife1:
I share your sentiments, Sir. Sometimes, when I look at what Asians and even North Africans have achieved /achieving, i feel ashamed of the Black subcontinent. We are at the bottom of civilization.

To talk with oyibo dey shame me.

Because you have nothing to even boast about what a shame .

This problem is not just Nigeria alone o .
It's an African disease .

I don't know if it's because our skin is black then our brains became black too.

Just imagine one African President like that who imports snow from overseas just so he can leave in Africa and experience winter , I see that news laugh wan kill me
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by lhordspy: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2022
I saw somebody up there saying the Emir is stupid for going to admire streetlight. And how many streetlight is in kastina presently.

Well, i dont need to ask who actually made that statement. We all know the immoral, disrespectful,insultive children of hate. Don't we?

What i know is the kind of alliance you make now, will help your generation to come later. The northern made alliances, broker deals which in turns gaves the Northern region the political power is wields now.

Keep crying miscreants.

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by fman(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2022
Kdon2:

Yes they look like lost almajiri! grin
Ancient almajiri...
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by fman(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:
I saw somebody up there asking saying the Emir is stupid for going to admire streetlight. And how many streetlight is in kastina presently.

Well, i dont need to ask who actually made that statement. We all know the immoral, disrespectful,insultive children of hate. Don't we?

What i know is the kind of alliance you make now, will help your generation to come later. The northern made alliances, broker deals which in turns gaves the Northern region the political power is wields now.

Rare picture of an ipobian miscreant crying to this picture.

So
Make I no chop rice and chicken today
Cos of ur Post?
You have to understand that even those ipob and Easterners don't give a fück about your feelings towards them.
Funny tho ..
Life goes on.
Don't let inferiority complex weigh u down
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by jeromestarks: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Attire - checked.
Brain - ----
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by Bontafa: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:
I saw somebody up there asking saying the Emir is stupid for going to admire streetlight. And how many streetlight is in kastina presently.

Rare picture of an ipobian miscreant crying to this picture.

Slurpy brain
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by SlavaUkraini: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Because his brother who is a Collosal Catastrophe and a National Disaster cannot provide such amenities in his home state.
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by techWriter3: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
That disciplined a long moment ago
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by owagbeba: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bontafa:

Till today in 2022

Bro ... Abeg help me ask them, “ how many working traffic light dey katsina?” All we have are selfish, egoistic leaders who only think not beyond their belly. I guess the Brits laughed their arse off when they saw this “hyper -dressed” entourage admiring “ a pole with blinking red, yellow and green lights.” What a sight!
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Lights In London (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Owopariola001:

"Oga na Oga."

chaii....wtf is wrong with people like you for cryin out loud....??

what type of fvckup you be sef....??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance / Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) / Pirates Kidnap Seven Expatriates In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.