Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8952 Views)

I Am HIV Positive – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ManuelNate1: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2022
Okay, let me share anoda an encounter I had with a lady who happens to be a carrier of the dreaded HIV virus.
It's a long read but it's worth it.
This happened Friday evening around 4pm or thereabout.

This young girl about 22 years old, whom I've met before sometimes ago through some one who is very close to me. He's younger than I am but we very close, more like family. We share most of our secrets with each other, sexapedes and other general life issues. We share women togeda too, more like, smash and give the other to smash too.

We also have a tradition of testing any girl for any dreaded virus before smashing, if u don't agree, no deal cos it's usually without condom. Me personally I hate condoms.

So, this lady in particular, my guy has already smashed her before, like he literally bleeped her life out. Dahs about a year ago or so.
So, I got talking to her, and we agreed to meet.
Countless times , we ended up not meeting. So she later travelled to Abuja, stayed dere for a couple of months and came back.

And them we finally met last week Friday.
Without much talk, I started romancing her and smooching her breast.
Though I observed sumtin , she wasnt looking as fresh and "chopable" as she was back den wen my guy was fucking her destiny out.
But nonetheless, I didnt bother.
Note: she had a cough and was coughing at intervals but attributes it to cold from fan always been on. Well, dat wasn't my business I said in mind.

As we continued, I started pushing the tembo with my romance, I started 'dry humping her', meaning, I was fucking her with both of our clothes still on. And I was careful not to overstep by kissing her because 1. She had a cough, 2. I didn't know her HIV status yet.

So as it became intense, I stopped, dashed out to the nearest pharmacy and bought HIV rapid testing strip, I asked for Hepatitis B and C test strips but they said, they didn't have those two. So I returned with just the HIV strip.
And I bought just one cos I did mine not long ago and I do it frequently.

Before I went to get the strip, while I was dry humping her', she was tryina lure me into fucking her right away, telling me dat wat I was doing was waste of time and energy, that I shud pull my clothes.
She was pushing her ass hard on my dick, rocking it and making phony sounds.
Plus I wasnt wearing boxers inside. It was just my joggers.

Then at a point, I pulled up her skirt and the only seperating elements betwwen my dick and her p*ssy was my joggers and her tight. But still with dat, the strenght with wich I pushed in, I cud still feel my dick seperating the walls of her pussy and I pounded for sometime with vigour while our clothes were still on.

At a point I was almost about pulling my clothes to Bleep her then I snapped into my senses and went to get the test strips.

Upon coming back, she started acting phony about being scared of needles and wat not.
Then she asked me to do mine first, I told her I bought just one test strip. Omoh babe started to create a schene that what do I mean by buying just one strip and was acting like a loose canon. I dashed out and got the second one for my self.

I got back, did my own test first, it came out negative, and the result was clear and clean.
Then I proceeded to run her own test.
Her test was negative for at first. So, I dropped. And I was talking with her. I just jokingly told her that, I will check the results again after 30 mins. Normally, I just said it without meaning it. Cos I had tot that, it was actually negative and the "patient's indicator line" was supposed to show even before the "control line" will show. I didn't know that I was ignorantly setting my self up for the devil's dinner. "Lafs"

So, after I had told her dat I will check again after 30 mins, she stylishly took her own result and held it in her hand, and was observing it her self.

Then wen she observed that the second line which is the positive line started showing up, she broke the test strip exactly along that line in a way to distort the result and make it confusing. Talk about dinning with the devil.
All along, I didn't know dat she actually, tried to manipulate the result, so I requested to see her own again den she declined, and was insisting that me I have seen her result already and it is negative so I shud forget about seeing it again. Like play like play, dis girl refused to give me o.

Na so, we argue till she come put the thing inside paper to discard am by her self wen she's going. Then I started wondering and became somewhat suspicious of her.
Then I relaxed, still took her to the bed and was caressing her, and smooching her, den I convinced her to dropp the result on the ground and focus on me, den she dropped it.
So at a point, a call came in and she went to pick it. Then I took the result from where she dropped it. Then she ended the call and started struggling with me dat I shudnt see it.
Na so dis girl bin wan strangle me, aswear!
She was violently struggling with me to prevent me from seeing it, but I was stronger than her so I ended up opening the paper and I saw the result. It was confusing and not clear, but I just used sense to tell her that... So u re positive and u want to trick me right.
Then she became startled, at this point I had dropped the strip for her. And started acting like she was schocked and creating dramatic scene. She then started begging that she didn't know she was positive, bla bla bla. She knelt down and was crying. We went outside, I discharged her. Then took the result to the clinic, the lab technician is my close person. He observed the result and assured me that it was negative that, can't I see that the strip is broken and the faint line didn't appear exactly at the middle. So I shudnt worry. �
But I told him, I ain't taking chances, that I will bring the girl for a more confirmatory test, and if she's actually positive, I will take prophylaxis for 30 days so I won't get infected, even though we didn't have any direct sex or kissing.
He said okay. Then I called the girl and told her,she said okay. That she was sure she was not positive.
Then yesterday , wen I asked her to come for the test, she started telling me plenty stories, I got angry, told her dat if she didn't come, I will go to her house and tell every body, and she will do the test in the presence of everybody, that I needed to started taking prophylaxis within the period of 24 hrs, though it's 72 hrs but I lied to her to make her feel time was against me.
Then she later came, she was literally crying, asking God to help and let the result not be positive. I assured her dat everything will be okay, we did the test and it still came out positive but with a fainted positive line.
Then I took her to the clinic straight, the man did the test with his own strip, the result cane out Sam, but the positive line was a bit pronounced this time. He confirmed the test with unigold test strip, that one showed clear positive.
Omo, na so the babe start cry, the act drama.
Me I jejely collected my drug i.e the prophylaxis and left. Even though the technician told me, it's a waste, since we didn't have any intercourse or kissing but I told him. Since the prophylaxis is not going to kille it I take it, I wasn't taking any chances.
Let me just take it for taking sake to prevent had I known.
So today will be my second day of taking it. I need to take it for 30 days period.
Lessons learnt.
1. Being randy and living a reckless life is rili rili
bad and shameful
2. The pain and agony one will have to go through after being caught by a dreaded disease is not worth the 5mins so called fun.
Take a look at the young lady in qstn, just a few months after catching the disease, she has become less of wat she you to look like, fresh, young and desirable
3. Since after this incidence, I've lost appetite for sex and chasing of women, any young lady I see now, looks to me like a carrier of the virus.
4. It's total and complete abstinence till I marry. I no dey for how e take happen.
Note: that my close guy is aware of every thing that happened, and he did his test too but it's negative, he left her for about a year ago.
Thanks.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: . by DanieleLorenzo: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Thanks for sharing your experience.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by jaeyking(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2022
wink
Well you have learnt your lesson
Abstaining is the best

There are some STI condoms don't prevent

10 Likes

Re: . by Nonexisting1: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2022
After this long talk, still do the test after six months to be sure. It's too early to celebrate. There could've been exchange of fluids when you fuccked her in clothes like you said.

7 Likes

Re: . by Akinzola: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2022
Na God safe you
ManuelNate1:
Okay, let me share anoda an encounter I had with a lady who happens to be a carrier of the dreaded HIV virus.

This young girl about 22 years old, whom I've met before sometimes ago through some one who is very close to me. He's younger than I am but we very close, more like family. We share most of our secrets with each other, sexapedes and other general life issues. We share women togeda too, more like, smash and give the other to smash too.

We also have a tradition of testing any girl for any dreaded virus before smashing, if u don't agree, no deal cos it's usually without condom. Me personally I hate condoms.

So, this lady in particular, my guy has already smashed her before, like he literally bleeped her life out. Dahs about a year ago or so.
Countless times , we ended up not meeting. So she later travelled to Abuja, stayed dere for a couple of months and came back.

Though I observed sumtin , she wasnt looking as fresh and "chopable" as she was back den wen my guy was fucking her destiny out.
Note: she had a cough and was coughing at intervals but attributes it to cold from fan always been on. Well, dat wasn't my business I said in mind.

As we continued, I started pushing the tembo with my romance, I started 'dry humping her', meaning, I was fucking her with both of our clothes still on. And I was careful not to overstep by kissing her because 1. She had a cough, 2. I didn't know her HIV status yet.

So as it became intense, I stopped, dashed out to the nearest pharmacy and bought HIV rapid testing strip, I asked for Hepatitis B and C test strips but they said, they didn't have those two. So I returned with just the HIV strip.

Before I went to get the strip, while I was dry humping her', she was tryina lure me into fucking her right away, telling me dat wat I was doing was waste of time and energy, that I shud pull my clothes.

Then at a point, I pulled up her skirt and the only seperating elements betwwen my dick and her p*ssy was my joggers and her tight. But still with dat, the strenght with wich I pushed in, I cud still feel my dick seperating the walls of her pussy and I pounded for sometime with vigour while our clothes were still on.

At a point I was almost about pulling my clothes to Bleep her then I snapped into my senses and went to get the test strips.

Upon coming back, she started acting phony about being scared of needles and wat not.
Then she asked me to do mine first, I told her I bought just one test strip. Omoh babe started to create a schene that what do I mean by buying just one strip and was acting like a loose canon. I dashed out and got the second one for my self.

I got back, did my own test first, it came out negative, and the result was clear and clean.
Her test was negative for at first. So, I dropped. And I was talking with her. I just jokingly told her that, I will check the results again after 30 mins. Normally, I just said it without meaning it. Cos I had tot that, it was actually negative and the "patient's indicator line" was supposed to show even before the "control line" will show. I didn't know that I was ignorantly setting my self up for the devil's dinner. "Lafs"

So, after I had told her dat I will check again after 30 mins, she stylishly took her own result and held it in her hand, and was observing it her self.

Then wen she observed that the second line which is the positive line started showing up, she broke the test strip exactly along that line in a way to distort the result and make it confusing. Talk about dinning with the devil.
All along, I didn't know dat she actually, tried to manipulate the result, so I requested to see her own again den she declined, and was insisting that me I have seen her result already and it is negative so I shud forget about seeing it again. Like play like play, dis girl refused to give me o.

Na so, we argue till she come put the thing inside paper to discard am by her self wen she's going. Then I started wondering and became somewhat suspicious of her.
Then I relaxed, still took her to the bed and was caressing her, and smooching her, den I convinced her to dropp the result on the ground and focus on me, den she dropped it.
So at a point, a call came in and she went to pick it. Then I took the result from where she dropped it. Then she ended the call and started struggling with me dat I shudnt see it.
She was violently struggling with me to prevent me from seeing it, but I was stronger than her so I ended up opening the paper and I saw the result. It was confusing and not clear, but I just used sense to tell her that... So u re positive and u want to trick me right.
Then she became startled, at this point I had dropped the strip for her. And started acting like she was schocked and creating dramatic scene. She then started begging that she didn't know she was positive, bla bla bla. She knelt down and was crying. We went outside, I discharged her. Then took the result to the clinic, the lab technician is my close person. He observed the result and assured me that it was negative that, can't I see that the strip is broken and the faint line didn't appear exactly at the middle. So I shudnt worry. �
But I told him, I ain't taking chances, that I will bring the girl for a more confirmatory test, and if she's actually positive, I will take prophylaxis for 30 days so I won't get infected, even though we didn't have any direct sex or kissing.
He said okay. Then I called the girl and told her,she said okay. That she was sure she was not positive.
Then yesterday , wen I asked her to come for the test, she started telling me plenty stories, I got angry, told her dat if she didn't come, I will go to her house and tell every body, and she will do the test in the presence of everybody, that I needed to started taking prophylaxis within the period of 24 hrs, though it's 72 hrs but I lied to her to make her feel time was against me.
Then she later came, she was literally crying, asking God to help and let the result not be positive. I assured her dat everything will be okay, we did the test and it still came out positive but with a fainted positive line.
Then I took her to the clinic straight, the man did the test with his own strip, the result cane out Sam, but the positive line was a bit pronounced this time. He confirmed the test with unigold test strip, that one showed clear positive.
Me I jejely collected my drug i.e the prophylaxis and left. Even though the technician told me, it's a waste, since we didn't have any intercourse or kissing but I told him. Since the prophylaxis is not going to kille it I take it, I wasn't taking any chances.
So today will be my second day of taking it. I need to take it for 30 days period.
Lessons learnt.
bad and shameful
2. The pain and agony one will have to go through after being caught by a dreaded disease is not worth the 5mins so called fun.
Take a look at the young lady in qstn, just a few months after catching the disease, she has become less of wat she you to look like, fresh, young and desirable
3. Since after this incidence, I've lost appetite for sex and chasing of women, any young lady I see now, looks to me like a carrier of the virus.
4. It's total and complete abstinence till I marry. I no dey for how e take happen.
Note: that my close guy is aware of every thing that happened, and he did his test too but it's negative, he left her for about a year ago.
Thanks.

Re: . by ManuelNate1: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
After this long talk, still do the test after six months to be sure. It's too early to celebrate. There could've been exchange of fluids when you fuccked her in clothes like you said.
I collected drugs sir, Prophylaxis, it's a drug given to ppl who have by chance had contact with the virus, once yhu take it withing a window period of 72hrs and for 30 days. Yhu will not get infected.
That's by d way, I didn't have direct sex with her but I collected the drugs Incase there was exchange of fluid.
And thanks for the advise, I will do the test after every one one month for a period of 1 year.
But while at it, it's bye bye to premarital sex.

16 Likes

Re: . by kwaso2: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2022
It's well.

1 Like

Re: . by manchyme: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

Lessons learnt.
bad and shameful
Thanks.

nigga raw
Re: . by Enny2013(f): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2022
At least, ur future wife will rest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Aboks(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2022
@op u go put this one for news papers
Re: . by AmancalledGod: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2022
I'm telling you brother, I'm already taking my PEP, omo my condom burst why having a one night stand, i run go collect that PEP, i no won hear stories that touches the heart.
Ladies are carries of many STDs i can quote you right on that, because they like raw sex..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ManuelNate1: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Enny2013:
Lol... I even have anoda appointment with anoda lady for today being Sunday but as e be so, all arrangements are cancelled, plenty tins dey wey I fit use my life do.
If any anytin go kill me for dis life, e no go be HIV.

4 Likes

Re: . by ManuelNate1: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2022
AmancalledGod:
I'm telling you brother, I'm already taking my PEP, omo my condom burst why having a one night stand, i run go collect that PEP, i no won hear stories that touches the heart.
Ladies are carries of many STDs i can quote you right on that, because they like raw sex..
LMAO ��
Omo! The babe bin dey cry dey say "God why me?", I'm too young for this, my parents don't have it, look at me, at my age I have HIV.
Anytime wey I remember dat very scenario, fear dey catch me. She bin dey say e beta make she die Dan make she take drugs and that she will kill her self.
Bros, person suppose dey fear issues wey dis this life oo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Enny2013(f): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

Lol... I even have anoda appointment with anoda lady for today being Sunday but as e be so, all arrangements are cancelled, plenty tins dey wey I fit use my life do.
If any anytin go kill me for dis life, e no go be HIV.
Lol...
Wot a change!

1 Like

Re: . by dopedan(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Omo my hands have saved me from spending money, time, and from getting stds
If u know u know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by dopedan(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

LMAO ��
Omo! The babe bin dey cry dey say "God why me?", I'm too young for this, my parents don't have it, look at me, at my age I have HIV.
Anytime wey I remember dat very scenario, fear dey catch me. She bin dey say e beta make she die Dan make she take drugs and that she will kill her self.
Bros, person suppose dey fear issues wey dis this life oo.
Do u think she didn’t know she had it?
Re: . by ManuelNate1: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2022
dopedan:

Do u think she didn’t know she had it?
I think she may have been in the know. But just wanted to drag me into the devil's pit.
Especially for the fact that she tried to manipulate the result and fought hard to stop me from seeing the final result.
But God being so kind, she didn't succeeded.
And because of this very mercy God showed me, I'll not dishonour him by living such dirty life style again.

7 Likes

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2022
cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

Lessons learnt.
bad and shameful
Thanks.

angry
Re: . by PerfectStranger(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2022
dopedan:
Omo my hands have saved me from spending money, time, and from getting stds
If u know u know
Until your pistol gets weak by the time you’re 50yrs.

That time you go dey see opened kpekus you no go fit chop grin gringrin

4 Likes

Re: . by LadyD22(f): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

Lessons learnt.
bad and shameful
Thanks.

Yours is HIV , mine is pregnancy
I fear pregnancy die , imagine getting pregnant for someone just good enough for sex
That is my main reason for celibacy and I won't change my mind until I find someone who cares about my health as much as I do
Birth pills are so dangerous , and some girls are popping it every month like vitamin c
Men are shouting I can't use condom , I hate it
Pull out is a big joke , it's either you were lucky or just impotent because one day e go hook

I have 4 ladies that got pregnant , one was lucky she miscarried , the others had to abort , one almost lost her life , the other was just a child that got pregnant , and the scariest one ...... Make I no talk sef

I don go observe myself to know my cycle but I still don't trust it yet , I'm just happy I'm single and maybe I'll get a intimacy gadget , some men are even saying they want to get someone's daughter pregnant as baby mama INTENTIONALLY

I'm gooooooood , the rest of you should be careful grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2022
ManuelNate1:

Lessons learnt.
bad and shameful
Thanks.

bro, so u hav aid but u lookin for new girlfriend....corrrect? (no oofinse) angry

1 Like

Re: . by Kaido: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Enny2013:
I don laugh tire.

2 Likes

Re: . by general111(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
You mean it took just a year before the symptoms of HIV began to show for the girl
Re: . by ManuelNate1: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
general111:
You mean it took just a year before the symptoms of HIV began to show for the girl
Yea, and asides the symptoms, it can be detected in the blood stream of most ppl in a month time from the time of infection
Re: . by owiko(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
HIV scares shit out of me. I know that I can not leave this world alive, but I don't want to suffer excruciating pain before bowing out.

1 Like

Re: . by Simplyvic18(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lucky dude
Re: . by Aqesimitta: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
God that said we human beings shouldn't be doing adultery and fornication doesn't have daughter, mother or sister that we can sleep with

He is just saying it for our benefits.

Even apart from diseases, spiritual and psychological wahalas too dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Aqesimitta: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Aqesimitta:
God that said we human beings shouldn't be doing adultery and fornication doesn't have daughter, mother or sister that we can sleep with

He is just saying it for our benefits.

Even apart from diseases, spiritual and psychological wahalas too dey

Some ladies/men the day you fxck them is the day your life will never remain the same(positive or negative)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by azpekuliar: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Until your pistol gets weak by the time you’re 50yrs.

That time you go dey see opened kpekus you no go fit chop grin gringrin

Science does not quite back your claim. However even if that were to be the case, in life you can’t eat your cake, have it and still keep it in the fridge.
That shit’s been saving niggaz from contracting HIV since the 90s. grin
Re: . by Streetmovement(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Make I come block/delete Vanessa number commot from my phone, I no trust that girl. undecided

Na tomorrow be our Monday night raw and na "Table, ladders and chairs" match he suppose be. sad

1 Like

Re: . by spencekat(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Make I come block/delete Vanessa number commot from my phone, I no trust that girl. undecided

Na tomorrow be our Monday night raw and na "Table, ladders and chairs" match he suppose be. sad
Na spear you wan give her naa.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? / Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? / Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.