Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) (33114 Views)

Abia LP Supporters Carry Coffin, Say PDP Died On 18 March, Buried On 22nd March / Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by DeleTaller: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Politicians

Don't take them serious

Them just dey use we masses play

I swear... all of them including obi are all the same... Soon APGA will play the video of Obi pleading and pledging never to leave APGA...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by mhiztajoshua8(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
It's ok. May God turn your heart back to him. Mean while ObiDatti2023.
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Klington: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The topic is about dino but your obsession with the Man of Light is giving you premium tears grin grin

You must have been rehearsing your tears for a very long time. grin grin

Vote wisely, Vote Peter Obi 2023
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by DeleTaller: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
JosephXavier:
This is absolutely what we mean when we say that PDP=APC

Nobody should blame Wike for whatever he is doing now

These are the same people that reamed up to bring fight against PDP to bring Buhari's APC to power now back to PDP to hijack the party for their selfish reason

PDP party chairman, presidential candidate and campaign spokesman

I only blame Wike for fighting Peter Obi

Don't forget that Obi is also one of them... and you won't want to pardon him for jumping from APGA to PDP and now to LP... We need to breath fresh air and if Tinubu and Atiku will not qualify, so is Obi is not dim fit.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by itslinkin4005(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool
Abeg show us the video or the source where he said it..so that we can go nd verify ..
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by duro4chang(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
TUFWAKWA.
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Tflex01: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
chaddy16:
All bunch of Bastards. Jumping from party to party.

Even that Peter Obi has been jumping about like a monkey. Bunch of thieves.

I stand with Tinubu alone. Don't waste your time quoting me I will not reply you. sad

You stand well. cool
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Reference(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Well, there was a little tinge of ignorance in his action but the PDP he was talking about then is not the same today.

Today it is under a new leadership with hopefully new a vision and purpose and it is worthy of note that the period in opposition has killed off the old power structures that held sway back then and resulted in those performances.

Democracy is not about the death of old and the birth of new political parties and movements everytime there is a new election coming. The brooms and umbrellas are not the problems but those who wield them.

If an accident happens to a former tenant the landlord doesn't have to demolish and rebuild the house simply because a new tenant arrives. As long as the new takes note of the pitfalls of the former then progress can be made.

The APC is in the hotseat today and has messed up big time. It's leadership will go at the end of it's tenure but that should not end the party no matter how badly anyone feels about it. Fir after a season in limbo and after the power structures of the Buhari order are all dismantled completely then it can return.

Like I always say the APC should not be voted back to power in 2023. It will mean the people have accepted to reward failure. It will mean Mr. Buhari's men will be very much around to continue their legacy, so Nigerians need to put them on the sidelines for a while and for thorough reform then the party can come back better.

Today the GEJ structures in the PDP are all but gone and with it the history of poor governance.

That is how democracy works.
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Illegal1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
chaddy16:

I stand with Tinubu alone. Don't waste your time quoting me I will not reply you. sad

On Tinubu mandate i stand GIDIGBA....

notin can divert my hand 4rm voting for tinubu.....

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Temptee101(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
chaddy16:

Happy mumu standing with a drug lordd
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Arelyn: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is a case of "zero integrity" mixed with a lack of ideology which is a problem that cut across every fabric of our society...
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Amodi470(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nothing new. There is no permanent nest for a bird.
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Tflex01: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Temptee101:

Happy mumu standing with a drug lordd

You should stand with Tinubu too if you love this country and value the future of your kids.
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by sayso: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by knowhowk: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
It's no Big Deal.,Tinubu Once Labeled Bihari Bad before ..Today Nko ..The Rest is Story
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by olibeans: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
That's why I don't believe in the umbrella and broom party anymore.

No lustre.
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Amodi470(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Dino, like FFK. Men without conscience, integrity and principles. Unstable beings

So you want them to be stable whilst every thing is not stable in this country, not even NaiRa ₦ they are dying to get day and night
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by maste: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hungry clowns everywhere. The worms are beginning to emerge from the woodworks. 1. Femi Fani Kayode 2. Festus Keyamo 3. Dino Melaye. I'm sure more clowns � will surface as the days go by. Brothers and Sisters, Ladies and Gentlemen, let's all relax and enjoy the dance of fools. Just hold tight to your PVC and vote your conscience when the time comes. ENJOY.
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Khaysee: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Politicians who move around are pure thief and greedy
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by anonimi: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Politicians

Don't take them serious

Them just dey use we masses play

Why are the masses so unserious to the point of being used to play

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by JosephXavier: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
DeleTaller:

Don't forget that Obi is also one of them... and you won't want to pardon him for jumping from APGA to PDP and now to LP... We need to breath fresh air and if Tinubu and Atiku will not qualify, so is Obi is not dim fit.

Your bring him down strategy won't work okay?

You can't put Obi with the likes of Atiku and Tinubu in the same statement and you know why

He is just spotless and a different crop of politician truth be told

No controversy about his finance and rise in wealth

If he is not a fresh breadth for you, the you can vote for Tinubu Orr Atiku and have your peace

But truth cannot be hidden no matter the effort you put

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Scamburster(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Juwon9176:
undecided
You will die with your minnig Bitcoin scam. Rubbish.
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by chaddy16: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Illegal1:

On Tinubu mandate i stand GIDIGBA....

notin can divert my hand 4rm voting for tinubu.....
You are a real nigga
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by bugalo: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Even with all the red flags some Nigerians nor won use am get sense...
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by PlayerMeji: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Spoken like a true 12 year old girl! grin grin grin

MatrixReloaded:
They rotate among themselves and seek solace when they are being hunted by opposition. Nigeria politics is too dirty and corrupt. I wonder how Peter Obi have not been stained yet.
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by lordswill03: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Men without honor! Political prostitutes
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by OldNairalander(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
There are many non corrupt politicians like Peter OBI but unfortunately, they are not allowed near the corridors of executive power.
Highest they are only appointed but not elected because they are bad market to the power brokers.

Peter OBI is just a lucky politician seriously

MatrixReloaded:
They rotate among themselves and seek solace when they are being hunted by opposition. Nigeria politics is too dirty and corrupt. I wonder how Peter Obi have not been stained yet.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by hotseat: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
No one should stick out his/her neck for these unscrupulous polithiefians or vouch for them.

They are a band of political and economic marauders and bandits!

What drives them into politics is insatiable greed and a boost to their political egos.

Rather than serve the people who they "pledged" to serve, they serve themselves at the expense of the people.

They easily switch from one political party to another as soon as they realize that their personal interest won't be met.

You still wonder why Nigeria isn't moving forward?

IDIOTAS!
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Kobicove(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
The internet does not forget grin
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Yoighaman(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
chatinent:
PDP = APC = PDP

So delusional a country.

You folks choose to recycle the same sets of past leaders.

It's on you.

And we still see some people fighting for both parties, nor be juju be dat?

Can't we just try something new for Christ's sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture / Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.