Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 (57417 Views)

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / Israel To Citizens: Supporters of our archenemy will be in Qatar, keep low profi / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
STRANGE AND WEIRD .

Good over evil!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by workchopNG: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
walozanga:

If u are not high,. Then u are a f**l

You actually lack home training
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Secret letter till 2085 this Queen Elizabeth too secretive
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by pekisdgee(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hmmm... very deep... this might be added into the bible in future... for guilable once
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by JooEeL(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Very stupid people.

Yoruba nation has a letter for her to read on the 7th of September, 2022.
undecided
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Johel(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Explorers:
A handwritten message by Queen Elizabeth II for 'the citizens of Sydney' lies hidden inside one of the city's most iconic buildings but it won't be read for another 63 years.

The cherished Queen Victoria Building in Sydney's CBD, holds a time capsule with a secretive letter from Her Majesty with strict instructions not to be opened until 2085.

The Queen penned the letter following major restoration works to the building in November, 1986.

Not even her personal staff know what she wrote and many citizens of Sydney will never find out either.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11196393/Secret-letter-Queen-Elizabeth-II-kept-time-capsule-Queen-Victoria-Building-Sydney.html?ito=social-facebook

Even if there are some ill things written about something or someone, they will still edit it to paint her white to deceive many..
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by pegix(m): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
starbuck:
Definitely, I will be alive then and a native of England/America/Sydney or Canada then...
from an African that has lost her roots
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Magnoliaa(f): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Australian citizens! I call on you all to ignore the so called secret. Let the secret Perish.
Prepare yourselves to meet JESUS Christ.

No secret or treasure on earth is worth Eternal life in Heaven.

The Queen is either in Heaven or Hell right now based on who she believed and lived for.
Ignore her secret and Prepare your own life for eternity.

grin grin

Your comments give me joy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Munzy14(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
illicit:
End time letter
grin grin grin grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
The lived in the and in the future.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by bigpicture001: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
At 30+.. even me might be too old to remember I once waited to know what is inside this letter
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by seunny4lif(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nebes:
"Citizens of Sydney"

Maybe they've projected Sydney to be a sovereign country by 2085.
I swear
That was on my mind and where is her own letter to Nigeria?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by OriOko88(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Europe is still rooted in culture and tradition. No wonder English films are always tilt towards sorcery and witchcraft. Eg. Merlin. Oyinbo get solid buildings walahi. I read online that,the st Giles cathedral is 800yrs old. D building is still very solid and modern aswell. Chaii. English and old buldings shocked

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Edc1: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Really
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by BigYash: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
meobizy:
The letter will be rubbish today and more rubbish in 2085.
cheesy
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by AngelicBeing: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Itzurboi:
Oga righteousness2, come and help us check if 2085 A.D go still existence....
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ The Son of the living God wink

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by AngelicBeing: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Foolishness.......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]
Hian, Nekwa alias NwaNimo again shocked
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Ishilove: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Australian citizens! I call on you all to ignore the so called secret. Let the secret Perish.

The Queen is either in Heaven or Hell right now based on who she believed and lived for.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Ishilove: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin

Your comments give me joy.
As in ehn cheesy
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by SugarGirl44(f): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
starbuck:
Definitely, I will be alive then and a native of England/America/Sydney or Canada then...

By God's grace I'll be alive then as a native of Yorubaland, a great nation.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by treatise: 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Itzurboi:
Oga righteousness2, come and help us check if 2085 A.D go still existence....
The guy doesn't use precise time but vaguely END-TIME
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by lawrenzooo: 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
afribookorg:
No be wickedness be this?
Most of us will not live to witness the content of the letter cry
Bros no be you dem addresses the letter to..
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Nword223: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
hahn:
Maybe she finally admits that the British stole everything they have but wants her family to keep on looting for the next 73 years

You have sense sha.

I know she is somewhere close to Hitler.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Evilblackman(m): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Righteousness2:

You , the queen and the letter are rubbish
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Bignuell(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Even Apostle Paul wey dey warn us of the danger to come sef make am open secret. I wonder wetin Mama Charlie won tell them. Shrug shoulders
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by lordaris: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2022
"Citizens of Sydney"

Maybe they've projected Sydney to be a sovereign country by 2085.

That is it.....
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by templeRun20(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Reason why I trust naija. Them for don open the latter since last year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) / Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.