Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 (57419 Views)

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / Israel To Citizens: Supporters of our archenemy will be in Qatar, keep low profi / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by DadaHammed: 12:11am On Sep 13, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Make una check Queen Elizabeth wardrobe well well, maybe una go see the one wey she write to Nigeria. Be like say some secrets dey about this country wey still dey hold am back

You nor know before. I am very interested in the letters she wrote to Gowon and Federals during Nigerian civil war.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Streetmovement(m): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Which kind wahala come be this one again

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by freemi(m): 1:00am On Sep 13, 2022
E sure m say na mistake she do. Na 2025 she been wan write. If wunna like make d der d wait
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by gloryman91: 1:18am On Sep 13, 2022
What a looting family greed ?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Mulisanana: 1:56am On Sep 13, 2022
Chinese police strengthen international law enforcement cooperation in cracking down on telecom and network fraud
https://enapp.globaltimes.cn/article/1275083
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by KGREAT(m): 2:07am On Sep 13, 2022
AJOBI77:
Which Kain punishment be this? grin
I taya o!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Springboot: 2:19am On Sep 13, 2022
iheartellah:
Till 2085? undecided what if theres nothing really important in the letter, those anxiouly waiting for it to be opened will feel disappointed.

There's no one anxious about the letter today that will be alive when it's opened.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by dazzlingd(m): 2:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Is she hoping to reincarnate in 2085
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by 7arrows: 3:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Explorers:
The letter sits framed inside a glass case in the restricted dome area in the top of the QVB with only Her Majesty's instructions visible.

The letter is addressed to the 'Right and Honourable Lord Mayor of Sydney, Australia'.

'Greetings. On a suitable day to be selected by you in the year 2085 A.D. would you please open this envelope and convey to the citizens of SYDNEY my message to them,' the letter reads which is then signed by the Queen.

I know the content of the letter.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by emanobis(m): 3:40am On Sep 13, 2022
This is Britain for you... Keeping you busy with nothing till God knows when
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Pat081: 4:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Why can she write one to Nigeria and see maybe we are going to open it b4 she dead or not
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Karemarealty288(m): 4:54am On Sep 13, 2022
beylinko02:
Let them break in and open the god-damned letter

If the date of the opening na April ....na April Fool message dey inside...so children born today go nearly reach her age before them go read the letter, who get that kind time?

Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Many and some of us won't be alive by then, I will be like 100 years or so, someone should please break the damn glass and read the shithole of a letter.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by iscom(m): 5:54am On Sep 13, 2022
OK
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by sematec(m): 5:58am On Sep 13, 2022
where Nigeria own
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by everythinggirly(f): 6:02am On Sep 13, 2022
Hmmm, that's quite a long number if years, so many generations must have past away.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by etrouble: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
Australian citizens! I call on you all to ignore the so called secret. Let the secret Perish.
Prepare yourselves to meet JESUS Christ.

No secret or treasure on earth is worth Eternal life in Heaven.

The Queen is either in Heaven or Hell right now based on who she believed and lived for.
Ignore her secret and Prepare your own life for eternity.

Stop saying nonsense. The Queen is neither in Heaven nor Hell. Everybody will be judged same day. So, the Queen is presently in her coffin.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Bmaster(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2022
sometimes I reason this life as a kinda punishment ooo,but anyway wetin I know..

In 50's voice:
"Death gotta be easy..
Cos this life is hard"...
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Thryphosa(m): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2022
I would have been dead by then!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Thryphosa(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Dear God pls spare the lives of my children till then and beyond.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Atiku007: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2022
No the time time far gan ni 2085.... Let see what happens then. grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by deflover(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2022
afribookorg:
No be wickedness be this?
Most of us will not live to witness the content of the letter cry

Not most
None of us grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Solofresh2: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2022
starbuck:
Definitely, I will be alive then and a native of England/America/Sydney or Canada then...
Your age now will determine if will be alive by then or not
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Solofresh2: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2022
One thing is sure
Tinubu, Atiku nor Obi will be alive by then
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Lexusgs430: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2022
The dead, must never hold the living hostage......... That letter should be opened and read now .......
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by JOemmy(m): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2022
Rubbish what's going to happen if it's read now will the world come to an end?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by dfrost: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Bmaster:
sometimes I reason this life as a kinda punishment ooo,but anyway wetin I know..

In 50's voice:
"Death gotta be easy..
Cos this life is hard"...

Many Men
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Wettoid123: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2022
2085AD it is not necessary!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by dfrost: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2022
salem1996:

Comrade no fear, just mention Naigeriya

They will bury her on 19 and by 20th that letter will be opened by Bad boys not even mayor... grin

No be fear ooh cheesy
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by Bimpe29: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2022
What happens to the relevance of such letter when the author and contents are all gone and outdated?.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Itzurboi:
Oga righteousness2, come and help us check if 2085 A.D go still existence....

...pay no mind to his kind. He should please enlighten us on how different this letter written by Queen Elizabeth and addressed to the Sydneysiders is any different from the letters written by Saint Paul to the Corinthians, Thessalonians and so on. By 2085 AD, she’ll be regarded as a saint. Remember a holographic rainbow appeared over the castle recently. They all will be documented and handed down to the people then as books. A compilation of those would be termed a bible. History always repeats itself however people are blinded and choose not to see the light.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) / Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.