Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency (1554 Views)

Ohanaeze Wants Buhari Appoint Igbo As Replacement For Abba Kyari / Buhari Should Appoint Igbo As Replacement For Abba Kyari - Ohanaeze / Lagos Results: Apapa Constituency Unit 004 Results (2) (3) (4)

Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Exclusive101: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
This one contested for House of Reps in her state, under APC, lost the primaries, then rushed to Lagos, Apapa constituency. Under their regional party of saints. She also wanted to be president in 2019.

This bastard of a jerk from Alaigbo want to rule over Lagosian something Azikiwe couldn't do but I don't blame her I blame Yoruba with dead brain forming woke.

So all Yorubas supporting Peter Obi none of you fools n cursed soul along with your relatives is fit to represent your constituents that Peter Peter Obi as to import lunatics such as this cursed miserable bastard to preside over your father n mother.

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Yeyeboi05(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Exclusive101: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
May it never be well with Peter Obi n labour for daring such foolishness on my land.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by tamdun: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Imagine,she lost primary in Enugu then run to Lagos to contest the same post under LP,they are more comfortable in sw than their biafra, the obsession is real.Ahmadu bello was right about these people,give them an inch,they'll ask for miles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Caspertech: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Exclusive101:
May it never be well with Peter Obi n labour for daring such foolishness on my land.

Are you depressed this is your second thread, did you just join this forum you sounding like someone who is depressed I guess it's hunger, you need rest

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by VTJN(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Caspertech:

Are you depressed this is your second thread, did you just join this forum you sounding like someone who is depressed I guess it's hunger, you need rest
You will definitely join Datti and Aisha Yusufu to cry after the defeat of your Obi at the polls πŸ˜€

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
You all can be rest assured that her emergence has nothing to do with Peter Obi. The poster knows this, but since their only strategy is to stoke ethnic division, they chose to put this out there.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Phoen1X: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Caspertech:

He's a lunatic.

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
This is like blaming Atiku Abubakar for someone that defects and picks a pdp ticket somewhere in Nigeria.
Other than stoking ethnic division, is there no other strategy left in the minds of these apc urchins and touts

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Exclusive101: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Do you Igbos not blame all the failures of APC former governor of Lagos m failures of the yet to become governor on Tinubu why can't we not do same for Peter Obi ?

I am not even here blaming him for the woes bedeviling Anambra he looted to death when he was governor o.

plusfield:
You all can be rest assured that her emergence has nothing to do with Peter Obi. The poster knows this, but since their only strategy is to stoke ethnic division, they chose to put this out there.
Phoen1X:
He's a lunatic.

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Felabrity: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
When will this one have sense?

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by tamdun: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Felabrity:
When will this one have sense?
Una no get shame at all

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Exclusive101:
Do you Igbos not blame all the failures of APC former governor of Lagos m failures of the yet to become governor on Tinubu why can't we not do same for Peter Obi ?

I am not even here blaming him for the woes bedeviling Anambra he looted to death when he was governor o.

Even senior apc and pdp officials know he didn't loot a dime of Anambra money. Like satan, they have searched and searched his records and cant find any blemish. But it's okay for unknown kids like you to continue to rant on line, that's why senior spokespeople of the main parties dont bother to join you on those narratives

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Felabrity: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
tamdun:

Una no get shame at all
who is una?
should Peter Obi stop a lady from contesting under Labour party?

Have sense

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Phoen1X: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Exclusive101:

And who stops you from contesting in sokoto or ebonyi ?..was that not what your fathers and uncles fought and died for ?,..redirect your blame to their shortsightedness.

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Acidosis(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Exclusive101:
This one contested for House of Reps in her state, under APC, lost the primaries, then rushed to Lagos, Apapa constituency. Under their regional party of saints. She also wanted to be president in 2019.

This bastard of a jerk from Alaigbo want to rule over Lagosian something Azikiwe couldn't do but I don't blame her I blame Yoruba with dead brain forming woke.

So all Yorubas supporting Peter Obi none of you fools n cursed soul along with your relatives is fit to represent your constituents that Peter Peter Obi as to import lunatics such as this cursed miserable bastard to preside over your father n mother.

The funny thing here is that this OP might be an indigene of Osun or Ekiti grin

You will hardly see real Lagosians like Rhodes-Vigour or Funke Akindele crying about Awa Lagos. grin grin The real Lagosians don't even care about politics.

As long as you are a Nigerian, you can contest elections in any part of the country. "State of Origin" is not one of the criteria for contesting elections in Nigeria. If the people decide to vote her or any other non-indigene (like they made James Faleke of Kogi and Remi Tinubu of Delta) their representatives, then so be it!!!!!

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Almaigaa: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Labour Party is Igbo party, while Peter Obi comes with Igbo agenda. That's why we Nigerians will never vote Peter Obi

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by AyakaDunukofia: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
There are non Igbos especially Yorubas campaigning for political offices in the South East as well. Nigeria is sizable enough to accommodate the interests of all.

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Lipscomb(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Please calm down lagos is a face of Africa such a thing born to happen. And Yoruba are more liberal than the way you portrait them im a Yoruba from Edo state.

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by MikeofAfrica: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Exclusive101:

Tinubu from Osun state contested and govern Lagos for 8 years.

Solomon Adeola from Ogun state is representing Lagos in Senate under APC.

James Faleke from Kogi state is representing Lagos in House of Rep under APC. He ran back to Lagos after failing to become the deputy Governor of Kogi.

So what crime does a lady from Enugu state commit by contesting for election in Lagos?

Are we no longer one Nigeria ?

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Gracious3105(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
When they tell you Lagos is "no man's land" may be you are now understanding it. This is James Faleke the then unfortunate debuty governor to late Abubakar Audu of Kogi state who was also a member of house of representatives, representing Ikeja constituency.

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Jiokejohn: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
tamdun:
Imagine,she lost primary in Enugu then run to Lagos to contest the same post under LP,they are more comfortable in sw than their biafra, the obsession is real.Ahmadu bello was right about these people,give them an inch,they'll ask for miles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

James Faleke lost Governorship/Deputy governorship election in Kogi state (Nothern Nigeria) and came to Lagos to pick Ikeja Federal Constituency.

This has been a standard practice in Lagos set by... Why raising an eyebrow now? Can you tell me the difference?

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Burruchaga71(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lagos remains no man's land.
So no big deal..

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by 2mch(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jiokejohn:

James Faleke lost Governorship/Deputy governorship election in Kogi state (Nothern Nigeria) and came to Lagos to pick Ikeja Federal Constituency.

This has been a standard practice in Lagos set by... Why raising an eyebrow now? Can you tell me the difference?
Is she a Yoruba? We have been practicing this since Our regional days. You don’t fail among your tribe and run to another tribe to campaign. Develop your region.

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by adebenson155: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
FOR APAPA??πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WELL SHE FIT WIN SHA IF SHE GET IKUDELETI BACKING..
Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by gratiaeo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Is there no MOD on this forum why this so much display of hatred

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by tamdun: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jiokejohn:

Faleke is from kogi West,he is a northerner
Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Exclusive101:

Sand mouthed dirty and cantankerous cursed urchin, was it Peter Obi that paid for her ticket in Lagos?
I guess you considered her a woman greater than Awolowo when she was in your APC with Thiefnubuu. grin
Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by IDeyNL: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Is it that these Tinubu urchins have nothing else to campaign and promoted their "push and start" grandpa than to cause ethnic and tribal divisions?

These embers of ethnic fire you guys are stoking will in the future consume you people.

Peter Obi is not the only candidate in this election. I have never seen anywhere you tinubu urchins from the south west have attacked other candidates from the north based on their ethnic and tribe.

The same way you guys did for Jonathan because he is from another tribe in the south, same way you guys are doing now.

You were warned in 2014/2015 that the way you guys were attacking you fellow southerner will backfire, now we have all seen and witnessed it. The same way we are still warning you guys again that your constant attacks at PO because he is Igbo will backfire in the future.

Heed this warning now!
Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Mindlog: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Exclusive101:

You see this guy here, he is Tony Chinedu Nwulu and is a former member of the House of Representatives of Nigeria who represented the Oshodi-Isolo II constituency of Lagos State in the National assembly.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then below is someone who the diverse people of Coventry voted in to represent them in Parliament but I know your type have no issues with the double standard.

Taiwo is doing a good job, I intend attending her meetings to input my views as she is now my representative.

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by triple996(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
known bigot

Re: Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency by Jiokejohn: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

Is she a Yoruba? We have been practicing this since Our regional days. You don’t fail among your tribe and run to another tribe to campaign. Develop your region.

Barrack Obama is an African (Kenya) yet, he became US president. If I were you, migrate to Anambra and pick any political party's ticket to contest for the office of your choice in 2027.

Let the masses decide. INEC or Nigeria's constitution did not kick against that.

To awaken your mind, a Hausa man has won the premiership of the Eastern region in the past. Igbos voted massively for him. My dear, in this era everyone is clamoring for good governance and good leaders you are still raising eyebrows on ethnicity. Please, my dear, on the 25th of February, vote for the candidate of your choice and allow others to test their popularity.

Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) / Breaking: Igbos Need Help In Nigeria, Shocked At Happens In Nig- British Envoy / What I’ll Do If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike