Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take (1070 Views)

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by youngnigg(m): 1:31am On Aug 18, 2007
this is the reason why i no go celebrate my birth day because i no no which to invite
first of all it was with easybaby for skoping there was no order we just be like parthers at the same time we love each other i no want leave her alone as she makes me feel like a man some toasters for nairaland come dey run as dey want easybaby to be there own hey watin i go do if i no see easybaby for one day so prevention is better than cure so i go fine another

secondly as i enet nairaland i come meet this girl called omo eko, omo eko na my own as i no want leave her alone she makes me feel like bush all does time i always dey down

so make una advice me i no want leave any of them alone
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by BASETSANA(f): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2007
l dont really get you,please mind your grammer here and there!
cause at times it gets difficult to understand what you saying!
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by CrazyMan(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2007
You haven't even met any of them face to face and you claim you're in love with them. poor you
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by olanajim(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2007
Hallucination
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by febie(f): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2007
sorry dude but i only got ?s not advice
1)  have u met both iof them face to face ?
2) u in college right don't u have better thngs to do ?
3) haven't u heard that u don't fall in love with people u don't know
n maybe they used something on u
n nobody can solve this problem for u only u can do that
i ain't trying to be rude boy its just that on the interent poeple lie they don't show their real self only people who got guts do that so wa=tch yaself which one will it be 1 of them , da 2 or no 1
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by youngnigg(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2007
yes i have met dem wat else
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by youngnigg(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2007
yes i have met dem wat else
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by Configur(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2007
@young nigg baba,
NOTIN DO U grin
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by febie(f): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2007
good luck chosing then shocked
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by nana(f): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2007
hmm. . . this thread go soon turn to something else.
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by febie(f): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2007
for real nana
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by nana(f): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2007
hmm. . .let's wait and see.
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by febie(f): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2007
hey do u know how to send messages to people on here
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by nana(f): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2007
Nah. . .it's only if u've got their e-mail addy
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by febie(f): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2007
can i have urs u seem interesting or u can find mines on my page
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by nana(f): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2007
Hmm. . .just out of curiosity yeah.Why do u want it?
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by febie(f): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2007
cuz i'm bored n need someone to talk to i promise u ain't no stalker
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by nana(f): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2007
lol. . .i see u're my namesake.Are u online?
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by febie(f): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2007
yep use my yahoo messanger
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by Bamiprof(m): 2:48am On Aug 19, 2007
You can have them all if you can cope with the problems they bring.one woman one problem, two women two trouble.
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by Easybaby(f): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2007
ladies and gentlemen,

tell this poor dude to give me a break . . . . . . . . .to love somebody is it by force angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by youngnigg(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2007
ladis and gentle men pls tell dis girl to love me by force
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by Makamiyaki(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2007
@young nigg
do u ever get tired of folly?
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by Macgreat(m): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2007
@poster,
Erase omo eko from ur mind and stop respirating her name because she is taken,she is very much inlove and engaged to the love her life 'not me'
@omo eko,
Abi na lie?
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by Macgreat(m): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2007
@poster,
Erase omo eko from ur mind and stop respirating her name because she is taken,she is very much inlove and engaged to the love her life 'not me'
@omo eko,
Abi na lie?
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by youngnigg(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2007
wheather she is engaged ooo or dis engaged or disengaged i love her be say i love her and she no fit do anything as for Makamiyaki you are a foooooooooooool of your sef

@Makamiyaki you are a foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by oracle99: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2007
[b][/b] LOVE ?, IN NAIRALAND? DO PEOPLE ACTAULLY HOOK UP ON THIS SITE?FACE TO FACE?
DAMN, U ALL GOT TO BE KIDDING ME,
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by luuvbuuh(f): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2007
ORACLE99 WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU? WHAT IS WRONG WITH FALLING IN LOVE, YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE A VIRUS, YOU ARE THE STRANGEST EVER, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by Seun(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2007
Watch your caps lock key please.
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by Macgreat(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2007
Hmmmm
Re: Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take by dandagreat(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2007
@Admin,
does caps locks have any effect on this site?Just curious,

(1) (Reply)

Pet Name / Fat Girls Only / He can't Find His Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.