Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Check This Out About Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check This Out About Me (2348 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

no need for this. delete yor nomba. I get the message. No worries, i feel u & i will make some calls!! wink
good evening sir
Re: Check This Out About Me by 7buckz(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pvssy niggas trying to to help out... If an your follow man create this kind thread now una go scroll pass or call am catfish(scam).
Tueh!
Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Good morning everyone please I am still in need of assistance
Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
This afternoon is very hard for us someone should please help me out to feed
Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2022
Good morning everyone please help me with any amount my son is sick and I don't have any money on me right now please I need only 500h to get his drugs and I don't have this Money to get this drugs please someone should help me out
Re: Check This Out About Me by HarlequinLekex: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

no need for this. delete yor nomba. I get the message. No worries, i feel u & i will make some calls!! wink
Quote the op back telling him the first 4 digits that starts ur nomba and 4 digits that end it then call the op,to prevent op getting scammed,calling is not really enough o,some bombing guys and keyboarding guys they always monitor thread like this ooo
Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

good morning sir please can you help me modify my number
Re: Check This Out About Me by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
beauty16:
good morning sir please can you help me modify my number

Click on quote and then submit. It will delete it smiley
Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyCK:

Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyCK:

the one you qoute is still there sir
Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
This life self how will someone going to survive All this stress and frustration to start up something inorder to survive there is no money to start up,money rule in this life is too much without money nothing is possible God what kind of life is this how long did one need to continue all this
Re: Check This Out About Me by Shidda: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
beauty16:
This life self how will someone going to survive All this stress and frustration to start up something inorder to survive there is no money to start up,money rule in this life is too much without money nothing is possible God what kind of life is this how long did one need to continue all this
If you think life is hard in this world, what do you think the life will be for the people of hellfire, that it is said that if they were put in the fire of this world no sleep in it, they will not have the blessing of breathing, nor a sip of water, and death will come to them from all sides, but they will never die.

How does one survive?
The way you survive today is the same way you survive yesterday, things happen, bad things, but they don't kill you, and you live, you were able to sleep, and while you were asleep, all your pains and sufferings were gone, but you woke up and they came again.

We see other people and think how they are happy but we are suffering, I was speaking with somebody that makes millions and he told me that is so depressed, he can't get good sleep, and he's in a lot of pain but people cannot tell cuz they see him as somebody that has money, with car and good clothes, but he's miserable on the inside, and the money he's making to use to take care of his family is what's causing the pain, as if his business is sucking all the soul from his body.

I'm not trying to say that you're in a better situation than him, or other people are in worse situation is than you, but what you should know is that this world is not a place where people are happy, it just looks like becuz we want something and see others having it. I was speaking with my aunty, one of the most happy and cheerful person i've seeing, and she said to me: 'People don't know what i'm feeling, i've been married for how many years and i don't have a child', and before that, i said to myself, i didn't even realize, not to talk of those who commit suicide.

Sometimes ago when am feeling depressed, i use to go the family section and I see how people are suffering and I see how my condition is better. There was even a thread opened for people to discuss about it, but i didn't save it. Someone mentioned how bad it was for him that he'll go to parties he wasn't invited to and beg strangers for money, and it hurt him, but what choice did he have?

What can somebody do, except to be patient and keep looking for a way out, even if you find on you don't find what you're looking for, one day it will be over, cause in this world, all we're looking for is something to make us happy, and that is the destroyer of all happiness.

Sorry sister.

Once upon a time, we were non existent, and people walked the surface of this world, they suffered their hardships, but now they're gone, and we are the one alive and experiencing things we call hard. Then we'll die and be forgotten, and another generation will be the ones walking the earth, and then they'll die, and so on.

3 Likes

Re: Check This Out About Me by Fantazy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

errm hangon...i hope u not a guy...coz many guys pretend to be female here. I sent one babe £200 and then to find one I send moiney to guy. i dont send moiney to guys angry

Try and send money to guys too. You will be have a reward and stop simping on all these ashawos (prostitutes) parading themselves around and looking for people like you to scam.

I'm a guy, send money to me! Guys are not your enemies for goodness sake!
Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Shidda:

If you think life is hard in this world, what do you think the life will be for the people of hellfire, that it is said that if they were put in the fire of this world no sleep in it, they will not have the blessing of breathing, nor a sip of water, and death will come to them from all sides, but they will never die.

How does one survive?
The way you survive today is the same way you survive yesterday, things happen, bad things, but they don't kill you, and you live, you were able to sleep, and while you were asleep, all your pains and sufferings were gone, but you woke up and they came again.

We see other people and think how they are happy but we are suffering, I was speaking with somebody that makes millions and he told me that is so depressed, he can't get good sleep, and he's in a lot of pain but people cannot tell cuz they see him as somebody that has money, with car and good clothes, but he's miserable on the inside, and the money he's making to use to take care of his family is what's causing the pain, as if his business is sucking all the soul from his body.

I'm not trying to say that you're in a better situation than him, or other people are in worse situation is than you, but what you should know is that this world is not a place where people are happy, it just looks like becuz we want something and see others having it. I was speaking with my aunty, one of the most happy and cheerful person i've seeing, and she said to me: 'People don't know what i'm feeling, i've been married for how many years and i don't have a child', and before that, i said to myself, i didn't even realize, not to talk of those who commit suicide.

Sometimes ago when am feeling depressed, i use to go the family section and I see how people are suffering and I see how my condition is better. There was even a thread opened for people to discuss about it, but i didn't save it. Someone mentioned how bad it was for him that he'll go to parties he wasn't invited to and beg strangers for money, and it hurt him, but what choice did he have?

What can somebody do, except to be patient and keep looking for a way out, even if you find on you don't find what you're looking for, one day it will be over, cause in this world, all we're looking for is something to make us happy, and that is the destroyer of all happiness.

Sorry sister.

Once upon a time, we were non existent, and people walked the surface of this world, they suffered their hardships, but now they're gone, and we are the one alive and experiencing things we call hard. Then we'll die and be forgotten, and another generation will be the ones walking the earth, and then they'll die, and so on.
thanks Alot for this write up May God bless and reward you I fell so relieved from reading this,I was so much in pain anger and depresse when I find it so very difficult to get a little thing that I want to get for my baby it started bothering me about how long am I going to continue like this,how will I survive if things continue this way but then again a very good friend that I know from here chat me up to check on me and ask me hope you are good just that question he asked I spit everything out for him and he advise me to calm down that everything will be alright he say alot of things to me and I was calm truely and here you are saying the same thing thank you very much for this may God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Check This Out About Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Fantazy:

Try and send money to guys too. You will be have a reward and stop simping on all these ashawos (prostitutes) parading themselves around and looking for people like you to scam.

I'm a guy, send money to me! Guys are not your enemies for goodness sake!

Bro I can't send u moiney unless u want to be yansh. So bro, u suk dik or can u be yansh? cheesy
Re: Check This Out About Me by Shidda: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
beauty16:
thanks Alot for this write up May God bless and reward you I fell so relieved from reading this,I was so much in pain anger and depresse when I find it so very difficult to get a little thing that I want to get for my baby it started bothering me about how long am I going to continue like this,how will I survive if things continue this way but then again a very good friend that I know from here chat me up to check on me and ask me hope you are good just that question he asked I spit everything out for him and he advise me to calm down that everything will be alright he say alot of things to me and I was calm truely and here you are saying the same thing thank you very much for this may God bless you
That's good to hear

1 Like

Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Shidda:

That's good to hear
yes tnkz
Re: Check This Out About Me by Fantazy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bro I can't send u moiney unless u want to be yansh. So bro, u suk dik or can u be yansh? cheesy

It's that yansh that will kill you one day. Let's wait and see!
Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 4:36am On Oct 21, 2022
DaddyCK:

k. will make some calls. I see wot I can do! wink
good morning sir how was your night please sir I have been sending emails to you but no reply please I can't sleep I am looking for a way I can earn before full morning to get something for me and my to eat sir please help me with any amouth you can for me to use it and get some foodstuff please help me and May God almighty blees and reward you
Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 4:38am On Oct 21, 2022
Jflex07:
lol
good morning how was your night hope you are doing great
Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 4:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Is really not be easy on me please everyone no amount is too small,I am on the same bed with my child now to comfirm me please you can call or do a video to know my truth please 0,7.0,3,8,0,3,1,7,86
Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 5:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Sir Bratislava good morning how was your night please I have been sending you email but no reply can you please reply me
Re: Check This Out About Me by beauty16: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sir Daddyck please help me with anyamount to use feed please
Re: Check This Out About Me by Ikennaford: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
beauty16:
good evening sir
I don't reply mails, I don't know you, no Pic of you, nothing nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hmm... / Advice: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant!! / Omo Na To Go One Village And Look For One Correct Babe Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.