Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,632 members, 7,840,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? (1434 Views)

Has The Prophecy Of "7 Women Will Hold Unto One Man" In Isaiah 4 Been Fulfilled? / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Ken4Christ: 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:
Kingyakos…

Over to you.

Isaiah 60 has not been fulfilled. The prophecy is concerning the nature of Israel. And it talks about their restoration which will begin during the Millennium Reign of Christ on earth and be completed in the new heaven and the new earth.

It has nothing to do with the church. The church age was still a mystery at that time.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by OkCornel(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Isaiah 60 has not been fulfilled. The prophecy is concerning the nature of Israel. And it talks about their restoration which will begin during the Millennium Reign of Christ on earth and be completed in the new heaven and the new earth.

It has nothing to do with the church. The church age was still a mystery at that time.

Thanks, Kingyakos thinks otherwise though...

1 Like

Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by kingyakos: 12:09am On Sep 12, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Have you find time to read and understand Isaiah 60 vrs 1-5?...
Isaiah said our light has come so are u doubting Isaiah that our light hasn't come, are u saying that Christ hasn't come and his message hasn't preach all over the earth?...
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Ken4Christ: 12:20am On Sep 12, 2022
kingyakos:

Have you find time to read and understand Isaiah 60 vrs 1-5?...
Isaiah said our light has come so are u doubting Isaiah that our light hasn't come, are u saying that Christ hasn't come and his message hasn't preach all over the earth?...

Our light has come for those in Christ. But my point is that Isaiah prophecy at that time was concerning Isreal and not the church.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by kingyakos: 12:44am On Sep 12, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Our light has come for those in Christ. But my point is that Isaiah prophecy at that time was concerning Isreal and not the church.

No, Isaiah prophecy was for the Gentiles.

Please read the prophecy below
Isaiah 60:1-5 (KJV) Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

You could read clearly and see that he never mentioned the Israelites or Jew but he mentioned the Gentiles.
The prophecy is for the Gentiles not Jews, the Jews never accepted the light "Christ" when it first came to them.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Ken4Christ: 1:58am On Sep 12, 2022
kingyakos:

No, Isaiah prophecy was for the Gentiles.

Please read the prophecy below
Isaiah 60:1-5 (KJV) Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

You could read clearly and see that he never mentioned the Israelites or Jew but he mentioned the Gentiles.
The prophecy is for the Gentiles not Jews, the Jews never accepted the light "Christ" when it first came to them.

Yes, the Jews didn't accept the light but they will after they have been deceived by the anti Christ yet to be revealed.

The nations around them at that time are the Gentiles Isaiah is referring to.

The church is no longer referred to as Gentiles. We were Gentiles before we knew the Lord. But, now, we are no longer Gentiles.

The first chapter and first verse of the book of Isaiah confirm that his visions was for Jews.

Isaiah 1:1
The VISION OF ISAIAH the son of Amoz, which he saw CONCERNING JUDAH AND JERUSALEM in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by kingyakos: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=Ken4Christ post=116578684]

Yes, the Jews didn't accept the light but they will after they have been deceived by the anti Christ yet to be revealed.

The nations around them at that time are the Gentiles Isaiah is referring to.

The church is no longer referred to as Gentiles. We were Gentiles before we knew the Lord. But, now, we are no longer Gentiles.

The first chapter and first verse of the book of Isaiah confirm that his visions was for Jews.

Isaiah 1:1
The VISION OF ISAIAH the son of Amoz, which he saw CONCERNING JUDAH AND JERUSALEM in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.[/q

It's ok
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Pastor Ken, Isaiah 60 fulfilment is with the Muslims cheesy

Every single verse of Isaiah is about the Muslims starting from Prophet Muhammad, Mecca, the Muslims, their begining, their spread etc.

In fact, it is a summary of The Prophet Life, the condition of the world when he came and the fulfilment and accomplishment of his Mission.

Read Isaiah 42 as a precursor to Isaiah 60.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Ken4Christ: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Pastor Ken, Isaiah 60 fulfilment is with the Muslims cheesy

Every single verse of Isaiah is about the Muslims starting from Prophet Muhammad, Mecca, the Muslims, their begining, their spread etc.

In fact, it is a summary of The Prophet Life, the condition of the world when he came and the fulfilment and accomplishment of his Mission.

Read Isaiah 42 as a precursor to Isaiah 60.

You make me laugh. You are day dreaming.

Mohammed has no single reference in the Bible. He is a self acclaimed Prophet. He has even told you he is not sure of his destiny. And you are still following. Who do you?
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You make me laugh. You are day dreaming.

Mohammed has no single reference in the Bible. He is a self acclaimed Prophet. He has even told you he is not sure of his destiny. And you are still following. Who do you?

Laugh all you want Pastor it is your laughter but no matter how long you laugh your laughter, the stark reality is that thousands are seeing that Light and are becoming Muslims. So, you can continue laughing.

I put it to you that for every one reference you claim for Jesus in the Bible ( which usually crumbles in the face of reality checks) I will point you to TEN of such references of Prophet Muhammad in your Bible, which you can verify with the cold hard fact of history.

The choice is yours to either open your self to new reality and new perspectives and forgo the keyhole view approach that readers of the Bible adopted thru the ages.

The choice is entirely yours Padre!
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Ken4Christ: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Laugh all you want Pastor it is your laughter but no matter how long you laugh your laughter, the stark reality is that thousands are seeing that Light and are becoming Muslims. So, you can continue laughing.

I put it to you that for every one reference you claim for Jesus in the Bible ( which usually crumbles in the face of reality checks) I will point you to TEN of such references of Prophet Muhammad in your Bible, which you can verify with the cold hard fact of history.

The choice is yours to either open your self to new reality and new perspectives and forgo the keyhole view approach that readers of the Bible adopted thru the ages.

The choice is entirely yours Padre!

You are just trying to encourage yourself with your lies. Deep within, you know that Mohammed was not sent by the true God.

He was a messenger of Allah and not God.

Allah is a deity different from God.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You are just trying to encourage yourself with your lies. Deep within, you know that Mohammed was not sent by the true God.

He was a messenger of Allah and not God.

Allah is a deity different from God.

Padre, belong to the Nation promised Ishmael. Whether you like it or not, the reality facing you and many of you is that that Nation God Promised is growing. Whether you acknowledge it or not is immaterial to the stark reality facing you.

From Mecca to Dacca,from Tashkent to Tehran, from New York to Delhi that Nation is growing. More and more are seeing that Light.

Join them or stay behind, it doesn't matter for the promise of God is true. They are growing and will continue to grow.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2023
To answer this question you have to figure out who does the WOMAN in the first verse depict? Isaiah 60:1
But let me give you two Bible verses that can help you in your research:

@Genesis 3:15 ~ God will cause a great enmity between the offspring of Serpent (Satan) and the offspring of this woman. So she is blessed since herself and Satan aren't on the same page all her children are also blessed.

@Revelations 12 ~ This woman later gave birth to a son and Serpent tried to devour not her but her son, the child was carried away from the sight of Serpent {Revelations 12:} and the woman fled only for Serpent to vomit a large amount of water so as to drown her {Revelations 12:15} but the earth came to her rescue that's why the serpent go fighting with the rest of her children! Revelations 12:16-17

If you need my assistance we can both study the scriptures together it will help us to know whether what Isaiah said about the children of this blessed woman has been fulfilled or yet to fulfill.

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Ken4Christ: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Padre, belong to the Nation promised Ishmael. Whether you like it or not, the reality facing you and many of you is that that Nation God Promised is growing. Whether you acknowledge it or not is immaterial to the stark reality facing you.

From Mecca to Dacca,from Tashkent to Tehran, from New York to Delhi that Nation is growing. More and more are seeing that Light.

Join them or stay behind, it doesn't matter for the promise of God is true. They are growing and will continue to grow.

Ishmael was blessed because he came from the bosom of Abraham but Isaac is the promised child. And as such Messiah came through the lineage of Isaac and not Ishmael.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Ishmael was blessed because he came from the bosom of Abraham but Isaac is the promised child. And as such Messiah came through the lineage of Isaac and not Ishmael.

I can see that you are sold on the Jewish lie.

Ishmael according to the Bible is the promised child. He was the FIRSTBORN and the Birthright was his. I can show you in your Bible.

The Jews switched the names but I don't expect you to see it. Thousands of years of repeating the same lies would seem it to be the Truth but no matter how many times it is repeated, it can't make it the TRUTH.

Whether you like it or not, whether you accept it or not, I belonged to that Nation promised Ishmael unless you are saying Jehovah lied.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Genesis 22:2 (KJV) And he said, Take now thy son, [b][/b], whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

Those Reprobates switch the names....

The ONLY TIME Abraham had an ONLY SON was when he had Ishmael...
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Ken4Christ: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Genesis 22:2 (KJV) And he said, Take now thy son, [b][/b], whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

Those Reprobates switch the names....

The ONLY TIME Abraham had an ONLY SON was when he had Ishmael...

Broad day lie. Satan is a Saint where you are.

Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, THINE ONLY SON ISAAC, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Ken4Christ: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I can see that you are sold on the Jewish lie.

Ishmael according to the Bible is the promised child. He was the FIRSTBORN and the Birthright was his. I can show you in your Bible.

The Jews switched the names but I don't expect you to see it. Thousands of years of repeating the same lies would seem it to be the Truth but no matter how many times it is repeated, it can't make it the TRUTH.

Whether you like it or not, whether you accept it or not, I belonged to that Nation promised Ishmael unless you are saying Jehovah lied.

Ishmael and her mother were driven away. And God did not even recognize him. Isaac is the only child of Abraham in the mind of God.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Broad day lie. Satan is a Saint where you are.

Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, THINE ONLY SON ISAAC, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

Genesis 22:2 (KJV) And he said, Take nowGenesis 22:2 (KJV) And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. thy son, Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

When Isaac came Abraham had TWO SONS and not an ONLY SON.

The Reprobate Jews switched the names. So, the Name Ishmael was supposed to be there. And the Bible tells us that Ishmael was Abraham son too. The ONLY TIME ABRAHAM HAD AN ONLY SON WAS WHEN HE HAD ISHAMEL.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Ishmael and her mother were driven away. And God did not even recognize him. Isaac is the only child of Abraham in the mind of God.

Lol

God did not recognize him yet, God promised to BUILD HIM A NATION?

God did not recognize him yet ask an Angel to give his name ( Ishmael means God Hears/God heard) heard what? Abraham's prayer for SON.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Genesis 17:20 (KJV) And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

If Isaac is the ONLY Son "God" recognized in his feeble mind, then that "god" is a discriminatory god.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

When we come knocking on your doors to help you gain accurate knowledge of God's word you will say you're this you're that.
Oya prove that Isaac is the promised son God gave Abraham.
If i should come to your rescue now you will still say stupid things arguing blindly.
I'm just laughing at you as you can't even pick indisputable points from what is written in the Bible other than saying what was written, that's not how to prove something true you have to be wise in this case.
So i will step aside and allow you prove what you know regarding the child God promised Abraham! wink
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Genesis 17:23 (KJV) And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.

But same God called and addresses Ishmael as Abraham son in his book as seen above? Jehovah can lie ni?
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Deuteronomy 21:15 (KJV) If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated:

Deuteronomy 21:16-17 (KJV) Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn:
But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

Pastor, that above is your Jehovah talking o
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Ken4Christ: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Genesis 17:23 (KJV) And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.

But same God called and addresses Ishmael as Abraham son in his book as seen above? Jehovah can lie ni?

I am not contesting the fact that Ishmael is Abraham's son. What I am saying is that God did not recognize him.

The verse you quoted is an account written by the writer. It wasn't God speaking. It was a narrative of what happened.

When God tested Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, he called Isaac Abraham's only son.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Ken4Christ: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Deuteronomy 21:15 (KJV) If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated:

Pastor, that above is your Jehovah talking o

Was Hagar Abraham's wife?

There was a promise given to Abraham before Ishmael was born. Ishmael was not the promised child.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I am not contesting the fact that Ishmael is Abraham's son. What I am saying is that God did not recognize him.

The verse you quoted is an account written by the writer. It wasn't God speaking. It was a narrative of what happened.

When God tested Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, he called Isaac Abraham's only son.

Pastor, are you into comedy too?

How do you know from the verse which is the account of the Writer and the one which was God's opinion or talking?

Is it the Holy spirit working in you that tells you that?

The Jews are down, surely they are dragging gullible not-thinking Christians along cheesy
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Was Hagar Abraham's wife?

There was a promise given to Abraham before Ishmael was born. Ishmael was not the promised child.

Yes Hagar was Abraham wife!

Genesis 16:3 (KJV) And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.

Abi Jehovah dey lie above too?
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
..........ISAAC ......................... ISHMAEL
Esau and Jacob .................... __________________
Jacob (Israel). ..................... ___________________
Moses ~ Israel ...................... ___________________
Joshua ~ Israel ..................... __________________
Samson ~ Israel ................... ___________________
Samuel ~ Israel ................... ___________________
David ~ Israel ..................... ___________________
Solomon ~ Israel ............... ___________________
Zechariah ~ Israel.................. ___________________
Elijah ~ Israel ...................... ___________________
Elisha ~ Israel ...................... ___________________
Jonah ~ Israel ..................... ___________________
John (baptist) ~ Israel .......... ___________________
Jesus of Nazareth ~ Israel ... ____________________

Ishmael and Isaac were brothers from the same father (Abraham) before God chose one as the child with which He (God) will establish His lasting covenant.
Well all those mentioned above do live at one times or the other and their names were mentioned in both the Bible and Qur'an.
So let us consider the contemporary prophets the God of Abraham sent to the descendants of Ishmael while God consistently sent prophets to the descendants of Isaac? smiley
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
Isaiah 54:1-4 (KJV) Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

To the Jehovah Madness dolt on here, the above verses explains his ignorance.

Issac progeny were indeed Prophets and outside Ishmael no prophet emerged until the Mission of Prophet Muhammad.

Indeed more are the children of the Desolate (Hagar) than the children of the married ( Sarah)

Ken4christ
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:
Isaiah 54:1-4 (KJV) Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited. Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
To the Jehovah Madness dolt on here, the above verses explains his ignorance. Issac progeny were indeed Prophets and outside Ishmael no prophet emerged until the Mission of Prophet Muhammad. Indeed more are the children of [s]the Desolate (Hagar) than the children of the married ( Sarah)[/s]
1. The desolate woman is not Hagar, neither is the married woman Sarah. This is instead a poem about the Nation of Israel and the Nation of Judah. The woman who is alone is the Nation of Israel whom God cursed and scattered during the time of Nebuchadnezzar whereas the Nation of Judah remained under God's protection up until about 1900 years ago when God then cursed and scattered her children them too. undecided
1 “Woman, be happy! You have not had any children, but you should be very happy. “Yes, the woman who is alone will have more children than the woman with a husband.” This is what the Lord says.
2 “Make your tent bigger. Open your doors wide. Don’t think small! Make your tent large and strong,
3 because you will grow in all directions. Your children will take over many nations and live in the cities that were destroyed.
4 Don’t be afraid! You will not be disappointed. People will not say bad things against you. You will not be embarrassed. When you were young, you felt shame. But you will forget that shame now. You will not remember the shame you felt when you lost your husband.
5 Your real husband is the one who made you. His name is the Lord All-Powerful. The Holy One of Israel is your Protector,[c] and he is the God of all the earth!
6 “Like a woman whose husband has left her, you were very sad. You were like a young wife left all alone. But the Lord has called you back to him.” This is what your God says.
7 “For a short time I turned away from you, but with all my love I will welcome you again.
8 I was so angry that for a while I did not want to see you. But now I want to comfort you with kindness forever.” The Lord your Savior said this.
9 “Remember, in Noah’s time I punished the world with the flood. But I made a promise to Noah that I would never again destroy the world with water. In the same way, I promise that I will never again be angry with you and say bad things to you.
10 “The mountains may disappear, and the hills may become dust, but my faithful love will never leave you. I will make peace with you, and it will never end.” The Lord who loves you said this.
11 “You poor city! Enemies came against you like storms, and no one comforted you. But I will rebuild you. I will use a beautiful mortar to lay the stones of your walls. I will use sapphire stones when I lay the foundation.
12 The stones on top of the wall will be made from rubies. I will use shiny jewels for the gates. I will use precious stones to build the walls around you.
13 I, the Lord, will teach your children, and they will have real peace.
14 You will be built on goodness. You will be safe from cruelty and fear. So you will have nothing to fear. Nothing will come to hurt you.
15 I will never send anyone to attack you. And if any army tries to attack you, you will defeat them. - Isaiah 54 vs 1 - 15
God promised to gather back the children of Israel and rebuild His Nation of Israel again. undecided
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The desolate woman is not Hagar, neither is the married woman Sarah. This is instead a poem about the Nation of Israel and the Nation of Judah. The woman who is alone is the Nation of Israel whom God cursed and scattered during the time of Nebuchadnezzar whereas the Nation of Judah remained under God's protection up until about 1900 years ago when God then cursed and scattered her children them too. undecided
God promised to gather back the children of Israel and rebuild His Nation of Israel again. undecided

Mummy Junkie don arrive the scene cheesy

So, God cursed them? Jehovah CURSED his Children? What kind of Daddy is Jehovah now? tongue

So, for how long would they carry Jehovah curse? Jehovah blessed and cursed them at the same time? That is like the + being taken out by -

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More On Bible Quiz / Awesome Message From The Lord For Pastors & Bishops - Pls Read It / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.