Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,633 members, 7,840,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? (1435 Views)

Has The Prophecy Of "7 Women Will Hold Unto One Man" In Isaiah 4 Been Fulfilled? / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:
■ Mummy Junkie don arrive the scene cheesy So, God cursed them? Jehovah CURSED his Children?
What kind of Daddy is Jehovah now? tongue
■ So, for how long would they carry Jehovah curse? Jehovah blessed and cursed them at the same time? That is like the + being taken out by -
1. Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6 undecided

2. LOL... Ask Mohammed who spent his life seeking ways to append himself to the Israelite God that question. undecided

3. The curse is the reason why Jesus Christ was sent just before the Nation of Judah was also cursed and scattered by God. Isaiah 54 clearly highlights how God will gather back the children of Israel and rebuild Israel in His time. The shepherd to gather the children of Israel(and Judah) was sent out almost 2000 years ago. undecided
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
When did God call or send a prophet to the descendants of Ishmael before Jesus Christ if Ishmael is the promised child? cheesy

MaxInDHouse:
..........ISAAC ......................... ISHMAEL
Esau and Jacob .................... __________________
Jacob (Israel). ..................... ___________________
Moses ~ Israel ...................... ___________________
Joshua ~ Israel ..................... __________________
Samson ~ Israel ................... ___________________
Samuel ~ Israel ................... ___________________
David ~ Israel ..................... ___________________
Solomon ~ Israel ............... ___________________
Zechariah ~ Israel.................. ___________________
Elijah ~ Israel ...................... ___________________
Elisha ~ Israel ...................... ___________________
Jonah ~ Israel ..................... ___________________
John (baptist) ~ Israel .......... ___________________
Jesus of Nazareth ~ Israel ... ____________________

Ishmael and Isaac were brothers from the same father (Abraham) before God chose one as the child with which He (God) will establish His lasting covenant.
Well all those mentioned above do live at one times or the other and their names were mentioned in both the Bible and Qur'an.
So let us consider the contemporary prophets the God of Abraham sent to the descendants of Ishmael while God consistently sent prophets to the descendants of Isaac? smiley
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6 undecided

2. LOL... Ask Mohammed who spent his life seeking ways to append himself to the Israelite God that question. undecided

3. The curse is the reason why Jesus Christ was sent just before the Nation of Judah was also cursed and scattered by God. Isaiah 54 clearly highlights how God will gather back the children of Israel and rebuild Israel in His time. The shepherd to gather the children of Israel(and Judah) was sent out almost 2000 years ago. undecided

Lol

Walahi Jehovah is just wonderful. He blessed Israel, then cursed them them! Later scattered them in order to gather them cheesy

Hallelujah! Is Jehovah not wonderful? He blesses, he curses, he scatters and after all these demanded the Blood of his son! Lol

So, Mummy Junkie, it is no longer Adam and Eve issue that Jesus came to mend but to gather Israel/Judah?

The story keeps growing in the retellings.

Keep it coming because I find them hilarious
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:
■ Lol, Walahi Jehovah is just wonderful. He blessed Israel, then cursed them them! Later scattered them in order to gather them cheesy Hallelujah! Is Jehovah not wonderful?
■ He blesses, he curses, he scatters and after all these demanded the Blood of his son! Lol
■ So, Mummy Junkie, it is no longer Adam and Eve issue that Jesus came to mend but to gather Israel/Judah?
■ The story keeps growing in the retellings. Keep it coming because I find them hilarious
1. I have told you one time too many to pick up the book to read for yourself cause you only keep making a mockery of Mohammed who went through pains in his many failed attempts to align himself with a God his followers don't even understand at all. undecided

2. God never demanded the blood of Jesus Christ.

3. Jesus Christ never told you he came to mend Adam and Eve issues. I don't know where you get that idea from but it certainly ain't from the Gospels.

4. The story isn't what is growing. Instead, you are having a hard time keeping up with the pieces you keep picking from here and there when you can do yourself one better by in fact reading the book for your own self. For instance, you attempted to insert what you have been fed of ignorance in Isaiah 54 when if you had spent time reading through the entire chapter, you would have seen instead that the entire dirge was in reference to Israel, God's Nation. undecided
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by bobestman(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
kingyakos:

Have you find time to read and understand Isaiah 60 vrs 1-5?...
Isaiah said our light has come so are u doubting Isaiah that our light hasn't come, are u saying that Christ hasn't come and his message hasn't preach all over the earth?...
This is what i am trying to make many christians understand here. The light came but was cut off - killed unjustly as daniel said. For the light to fully come, the messiah will come as the BRANCH, gather and restore isreal to their land (Isaiah 11:11-12). where he will rule as their king and make them world power. All nations will come and know the true ways of the God of heaven from them- isaiah 2:2-4. Before his ancension, his disciples even asked him when he will restore isreal - acts 1:6. Remember he was sent to the lost sheep (isreal 10 tribes who left in 2 kings 17) to unite them with judah, the 2 tribes present in the land when he came. The mission was impossible. For the light to come isreal must be restored
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I have told you one time too many to pick up the book to read for yourself cause you only keep making a mockery of Mohammed who went through pains in his many failed attempts to align himself with a God his followers don't even understand at all. undecided

2. God never demanded the blood of Jesus Christ.

3. Jesus Christ never told you he came to mend Adam and Eve issues. I don't know where you get that idea from but it certainly ain't from the Gospels.

4. The story isn't what is growing. Instead, you are having a hard time keeping up with the pieces you keep picking from here and there when you can do yourself one better by in fact reading the book for your own self. For instance, you attempted to insert what you have been fed of ignorance in Isaiah 54 when if you had spent time reading through the entire chapter, you would have seen instead that the entire dirge was in reference to Israel, God's Nation. undecided

And talking about aligning oneself to fit, is that not rich coming from someone who belongs to a people that have been aligning their man-god to the Jewish Jehovah but is met with mockery and rejection from the Children of Jehovah? And if we are to extend the argument from his own vaunted children because according to you Dotard.s Jehovah =Jesus?

Also talking about paying, well I guess there was no pain when your man-god was strung up, whipped and naked while he called on himself to save himself?

Of cos I have read thru the entire bible not only Isaiah and I can see that the dirge called those whom you set up to worship are called Reprobates in the same book? That Jehovah and his son or if you like himself to acting on behalf of himself actually lay Curses on them in place of blessings?
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:
■ And talking about aligning oneself to fit, is that not rich coming from someone who belongs to a people that have been aligning their man-god to the Jewish Jehovah but is met with mockery and rejection from the Children of Jehovah? And if we are to extend the argument from his own vaunted children because according to you Dotard.s Jehovah =Jesus? Also talking about paying, well I guess there was no pain when your man-god was strung up, whipped and naked while he called on himself to save himself? Of cos I have read thru the entire bible not only Isaiah and I can see that the dirge called those whom you set up to worship are called Reprobates in the same book? That Jehovah and his son or if you like himself to acting on behalf of himself actually lay Curses on them in place of blessings?
Abeg go read the book so you can at least speak less from point of ignorance for once! undecided
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Ken4Christ: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:
Isaiah 54:1-4 (KJV) Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

To the Jehovah Madness dolt on here, the above verses explains his ignorance.

Issac progeny were indeed Prophets and outside Ishmael no prophet emerged until the Mission of Prophet Muhammad.

Indeed more are the children of the Desolate (Hagar) than the children of the married ( Sarah)

Ken4christ

You are just fighting with your conscience. You know the truth that salvation is in Jesus alone. Stop deceiving yourself and embrace Christ.

Otherwise, you will regret when you find yourself in hell.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You are just fighting with your conscience. You know the truth that salvation is in Jesus alone. Stop deceiving yourself and embrace Christ.

Otherwise, you will regret when you find yourself in hell.

Salvation is never in the Death or Sacrifice of an innocent man. Get that into your head.

Adam and Eve sins are on them and mine on me. Unlearn that nonsense taught you from childhood.

You see this Convo us will stand as a witness for and against you and I at the Judgement seat of God on the day of Recompense. My prayer for you is that, you won't realize that you have been in error when you move to the great beyond for that will be too late.

If you reject the Last Prophet after all evidences are shown you, then prepare for the Fire of Jahanam cry
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abeg go read the book so you can at least speak less from point of ignorance for once! undecided

Lol

If anyone can accuse me of ignorance on Nairaland, I am 100% sure it can't be you Mummy Junkie. You that people avoid like Ebola plaque? Wonderful times cheesy

I have seen thousand of other members tell you to just shut up over a thousand times. Your reverse psychology can't work on me.

You can try the Resident Jehovah madness guy cool
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Ken4Christ: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
cry
Lukuluku69:

Salvation is never in the Death or Sacrifice of an innocent man. Get that into your head.

Adam and Eve sins are on them and mine on me. Unlearn that nonsense taught you from childhood.

You see this Convo us will stand as a witness for and against you and I at the Judgement seat of God on the day of Recompense. My prayer for you is that, you won't realize that you have been in error when you move to the great beyond for that will be too late.

If you reject the Last Prophet after all evidences are shown you, then prepare for the Fire of Jahanam cry

I feel so sorry for you because you don't know the doom that awaits you. You will beg for mercy but it will be too late.
Re: Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:
cry

I feel so sorry for you because you don't know the doom that awaits you. You will beg for mercy but it will be too late.

Lol

I guess you know the doom that awaits you then?

Never too late to retrace your step to the worship of God and obeying His Eternal commandments otherwise it is the Eternal Flames of Jahanam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My out-of-body DMT Experience / do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists / RhodaRose:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.