Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” (33766 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Video Of Activist Aisha Yesufu Sitting While The New Na / Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? / The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Harmattan123(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Bayyajidda(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
The joke is on you big time if you think I’m wasting my time supporting our own incoming president asiwaju bola Ahmed okechukwu tinubu.

You're been paid 10k to rant online. You should be ashamed of yourself. Tufiakwa!
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Okwyjesus(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They'd soon tag her an ipob grin

The wave of defection in the north is an issue the apc should ponder on right now cos that's their only hope. In Katsina today, it was like carnival. I wish tinubu had jettisoned greed from the onset. Maybe I'd have voted Osinbajo or fashola instead of Obi cos I had 3 people in mind...Osinbajo, Obi and Fashola. As he had displayed his usual greedy character, let's see how far it would take him.

Katsina is gone, kano is gone. Where else would the apc now get the so called block votes from apart from Borno? They should keep their eyes away from Lagos, Oyo and Ondo states cos obi would sweep those states. I see him winning in 22 states including abuja. The entire south south and south east are already in his kitty, middle belt too, except kogi. Obi will win kaduna where Datti-Baba Ahmed hails from. Pdp will win sokoto, another major state.
I pray and wish so...
Let's keep pushing
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by ScamHunter: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
This woman is actually a good person. Not these fake activists. What used to bother me about her was their inability to discern the gang up against Jonathan during their #BringBackOurGirls campaign.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Paretomaster1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
People actually think Obi stand a chance?? I laugh..... Both Atiku, and BAT will pull more votes...
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
This lady will stay abroad and be deceiving gullible Nigerians. If you are truly strong as you portray come down and be active physically

Abroad Wey you leaders dey come do treatment and chill, do meetings
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Zetty177x: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
This lady will stay abroad and be deceiving gullible Nigerians. If you are truly strong as you portray come down and be active physically

Has she relocated? And to where pls?
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You're been paid 10k to rant online. You should be ashamed of yourself. Tufiakwa!
You just don’t have an idea. Just come join the winning team
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Karmaisme(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:

The wave of defection in the north is an issue the apc should ponder on right now cos that's their only hope. In Katsina today, it was like carnival. I wish tinubu had jettisoned greed from the onset. Maybe I'd have voted Osinbajo or fashola instead of Obi cos I had 3 people in mind...Osinbajo, Obi and Fashola. As he had displayed his usual greedy character, let's see how far it would take him.

Katsina is gone, kano is gone. Where else would the apc now get the so called block votes from apart from Borno? They should keep their eyes away from Lagos, Oyo and Ondo states cos obi would sweep those states. I see him winning in 22 states including abuja. The entire south south and south east are already in his kitty, middle belt too, except kogi. Obi will win kaduna where Datti-Baba Ahmed hails from. Pdp will win sokoto, another major state.

Why did include "except Kogi" for Obi. FYI kogites are tired of being owed salaries, we are very OBIdient in Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Justnewsng(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by adetayo234: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:

That's because the government you are defending is murderous and abhors anyone not worshipping it.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by OBALOLA55(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:

I WONDER HOW QUDUS AKANBI ELEYI @QDPAPER2 IS GOING TO SLEEP TONIGHTsad
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by paramakina202: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Edopesin:
Easy for her to say from the abroad, what exactly has she done for the cause? We are taking the movement offline, the real voters are in the streets not on Twitter blowing grammars, the real voters don't speak the queens English

She is doing her part and you are doing ur part too,together we shall win.She is just asking us to do more for Peter Obi to win.

1 Like

Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Atarachi1: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Edopesin:
Easy for her to say from the abroad, what exactly has she done for the cause? We are taking the movement offline, the real voters are in the streets not on Twitter blowing grammars, the real voters don't speak the queens English
Ogar the real voters are also online oOoOO...both should be properly harnessed ...we must sack these old brigade
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by OBALOLA55(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
jrusky:
Hahahaha Aisha Yesuf I dey pity you the shame wey go hit you dey do press up. Mumu woman the man wey marry put for house I really pity him.

Yeye woman you think say dis na Endsars baa? We staged Endsars not because of politics or for political movement but the one on ground is political choice so do nonsense and blame yourself.
WEREY DEY DISGUISE grin
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by IfnobeGod20: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
I thought the lady reside in Kaduna. Has the country's economy made her to Japa?
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by bewla(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Andres28:
She's very right, it is what every sane Nigeria should be doing at this time..I have been running up and down since morning looking where to charge my phone.
The same countries our leaders are stealing billions of naira every day but can't fix ordinary electricity.
Its now gotten to the extent where people now take NEPA give us light as a prayer point..just imagine! Things that are within our right to enjoy as citizens freely we now beg and pay before we see them
This end sars two

Don't worry there is way to handle it
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Christian36: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
Atleast she still want a working Nigeria with a healthy president unlike some people that want a sick criminal to be their president.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by IfnobeGod20: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
jrusky:
Hahahaha Aisha Yesuf I dey pity you the shame wey go hit you dey do press up. Mumu woman the man wey marry put for house I really pity him.

Yeye woman you think say dis na Endsars baa? We staged Endsars not because of politics or for political movement but the one on ground is political choice so do nonsense and blame yourself.
Mr. Man did her husband complain to you? Why crying more than the bereaved.
Please leave her family out of her choice. What she's seen might be different yours.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Godfather898989: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
illusion
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by horladexino(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Have you been throwing away your � potatoe peels. Don't anymore. Soak them overnight in cold water � thereafter add salt, a pinch of sugar and lemon � juice then leave the mixture under hot sun � for 7 hours for the water � to evaporate. After the water has evaporated, wrap the peels in a black ⚫ polythene bag and wait for 10 minutes before you carefully throw them in a dustbin because i don't know what you are trying to prepare ��
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by jrusky(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man did her husband complain to you? Why crying more than the bereaved.
Please leave her family out of her choice. What she's seen might be different yours.

Hahaha bro tell her to face her family matter if she do anyhow on this we go kick her a s s badly, this is politics not Endsars.

Endsars I was on her side she was on our side now its a political choice moment you gerrit

When Deborah was murdered by her fellow Muslim where was she? Pls tell her to behave or her a s s will be kick.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by VERDA: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Edopesin:

Which abraod?? What are you even saying??, someone that is in Edo...na wa for Una. This story no dey tire Una, are the voters not human beings and don't this human being have social media accounts??

Is it time for campaign yet??, Or you are blind to some of the rallies that have been held in a lot of states for Obi??, Una too complain abeg, just campaign and vote for your candidate.

Make we hear word.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by rippa(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
That's why he is urging us that are active to do more for Obi
Suffer nor dey tire u?
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by fredoooooo: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Edopesin:
If she's not doing anything g yiu can take full responsibilities abeg grin cheesy
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by uchennaq(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Edopesin:
Go and sit down.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Shikini: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Great
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Bifas1: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
Is she deceiving us? Are you proud of this country? Are you proud that naija is the capital of poverty in the world? Are you proud of the ongoing strike? Are you proud of the gross insecurity we are facing as a nation? To mention but a few. Come to the creeks and see what God blessed this nation with and yet Nigerians don't have stable electricity nor other basic amenities. The money from the sell of our crude end up in the pockets of few individuals leaving others in perpetual poverty. Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder and you think it is a joke because of tribalism and the peanut you're receiving.

1 Like

Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by IfnobeGod20: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Edopesin:

All over the world the way information is passed to the average citizens differs, Buhari lost all the polls online in 2019 and but won the election, In the US Joe Biden won the online polls and won the election

The videos she plan on doing will not get to the streets, you and I know from previous elections that the most likely to turn on the D Day are not online
Let me help you interpret what she said, it seems you didn't get. She's imploying Peter Obi supporters to do more for him in our respective arena. She said, for her own, she will be sending 3 videos per day. She never suggested Peter Obi supporters to be doing the same. She expects each person to take up one responsibility each.
I hope you now understand.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by ChicagoBar(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Am voting Jagaban Bola Ahmad Tinubu...

Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Bayyajidda(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
You just don’t have an idea. Just come join the winning team

I'm in Borno, all my northern Muslims colleagues are voting Atiku whilst the christian ones are voting Obi. Tinubu don't stand a chance in 2023. Stop being delusional. Tinubu is a loser here. Join the youths and vote a youthful noble and resourceful man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers On Clearance Mission Hit By Boko Haram IED. See Photos / Babangida Loses Houses, Cars, Cash To Nigerian Govt / Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.