Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” (33570 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? / The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Offpointng: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I wish tinubu had jettisoned greed from the onset. Maybe I'd have voted Osinbajo or fashola instead of Obi cos I had 3 people in mind...Osinbajo, Obi and Fashola. As he had displayed his usual greedy character, let's see how far it would take him.

Emekaterry:
osibanjo was the one that am even supporting, but as they no give him ticket,na him I kukuma join obidient train.

Brother Aswear I'm telling you, even myself. Guyy if Osinbajo emerge today I'll leave Obi to join his camp but The Ojuyobo bastard stole his mandate and want to win. Never

1 Like

Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by leye4u: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Paretomaster1:
People actually think Obi stand a chance?? I laugh..... Both Atiku, and BAT will pull more votes...

We would give his presidency a try,

We would work and keep pushing

even if he doesn't win ,we would be glad we tried and we didn't just give up in the face of evil and obstacles!
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Segzy19: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Always barking hard on social media...
Twitter is where she lives...
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by IfnobeGod20: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
jrusky:

Hahaha bro tell her to face her family matter if she do anyhow on this we go kick her a s s badly, this is politics not Endsars.

Endsars I was on her side she was on our side now its a political choice moment you gerrit

When Deborah was murdered by her fellow Muslim where was she? Pls tell her to behave or her a s s will be kick.
Are you now telling me that she doesn't have her own right to her decision or did her hubby called you and complain or you're her assistant boyfriend that she needs to mind her family or take permission from you.

I marked you, you're a potential political thug and can kill for politician. How is her choice your headache.

On Deborah's murder, this was what she said from the link below:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/19/how-can-you-kill-prophet-muhammad-and-not-die-him-%25E2%2580%2593-aisha-yesufu-asks-fleeing-suspected&ved=2ahUKEwielLenqo36AhUO_rsIHXjVBNMQFnoECCcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2xv3ohIUpaN5_PXLezAdeN

Stop peddling lie to justify your assertion.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by myrrtle(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Edopesin:
Easy for her to say from the abroad, what exactly has she done for the cause? We are taking the movement offline, the real voters are in the streets not on Twitter blowing grammars, the real voters don't speak the queens English
at least appreciate her effort na.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by harmony75: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Correct lady �
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Offpointng: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Paretomaster1:
People actually think Obi stand a chance?? I laugh..... Both Atiku, and BAT will pull more votes...

2023 is just some weeks away.

Yemi osinbajo still remains my candidate now till 2027, since that Ojuyobo BATstard stole his mandate, himsef no suppose smell Aso rock. ion give a bleep is Obi or Atiku wins but shey u see Tinubu? na only by death he go smell Aso rock
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Dmiller123: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
This lady will stay abroad and be deceiving gullible Nigerians. If you are truly strong as you portray come down and be active physically

Wetin dat woman can do, you can't do it.
Deceiving gullible fool man like you
Stop interrupting a fool grown man like you.
You and your old papa deceiving urself
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by annyz: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Anyone who participated physically, financially or morally during END SARS should be championing OBIDATTI project by now.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Akhee: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
iSense247:

https://independent.ng/activist-aisha-yesufu-launches-do-more-for-obi-challenge/
By having this woman coming out and campaigning for Obi. Peter Obi candidacy is in doom.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by jrusky(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Are you now telling me that she doesn't have her own right to her decision or did her hubby called you and complain or you're her assistant boyfriend that she needs to mind her family or take permission from you.

I marked you, you're a potential political thug and can kill for politician. How is her choice your headache.

On Deborah's murder, this was what she said from the link below:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/19/how-can-you-kill-prophet-muhammad-and-not-die-him-%25E2%2580%2593-aisha-yesufu-asks-fleeing-suspected&ved=2ahUKEwielLenqo36AhUO_rsIHXjVBNMQFnoECCcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2xv3ohIUpaN5_PXLezAdeN

Stop peddling lie to justify your assertion.

Story for the god.

I have passed my message if she do anyhow we will kick her
a s s. That is it
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Edopesin:
Easy for her to say from the abroad, what exactly has she done for the cause? We are taking the movement offline, the real voters are in the streets not on Twitter blowing grammars, the real voters don't speak the queens English
she is in Edo state
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by sadaxxx: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Edopesin:

She's doing her bit, do yours and don't disparage hers. It's a common goal, if you're going offline and talking to people, others still need to push the movement online and ensure the movement is top of mind.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by templeRun20(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Obi for president
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Theoarhics: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Edopesin:

She stays in Abuja not abroad
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by dominion001(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
I think Obi making Aisha Yesufu as one of his campaign spokesperson will be great.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Babastrong(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
What are you expecting from a woman that was raped by Jackal at the age of 7.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by LordOfTheGame: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by MasterKernel: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Edopesin:

Close your mouth, those people on the streets of Taraba, Akure Ondo and Enugu State yesterday, where ghost, right?
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
This lady will stay abroad and be deceiving gullible Nigerians. If you are truly strong as you portray come down and be active physically
And who the hell told you people she lives abroàd?
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Danniedpastor(m): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
She did it during the Endsars protest and nothing happened to her.
So,why are you blabbing?
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Danniedpastor(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
welovebarca:
Aisha Yesufu go darling to these obi.diots now. Let her point out one single flaw of the obi.diot movement, they will insult her and her religion. Those children of hate must never be taken seriously

See what bigotry have done to you.
You seize every opportunity to display sheer foolishness.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Danniedpastor(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Machinegun91:
Peter Obi may loose this presidency but he will never loose her kpekus
Obi is a very decent man.
Aisha is an honest woman.
Only fools (like you) think of kpekus at this time.
With your Fermented agbado brain.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Danniedpastor(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
wwwihy:
grin
Don't stop posting this pictures o. We like seeing it,OK..
It reminds us that Obi is not sentimental.
It reminds us that the guy was revered in APGA,PDP and now LP.
It reminds us you people are just a bunch of drowning bigots grasping on any straw for survival.
So,please don't stop.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by HawkToBar(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
I want to Do More For Peter Obi I will be taking the campaign to my campus, Lagos State Polytechnic, Isolo campus. Please join me
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by IbileIfe: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
She is just a political opportunist.
When she saw that the EndSARS protests were pulling crowds, she quickly rehearsed and jumped in front of the crowd for the cameras of CNN, BBC and other news media agencies.

She has abandoned the Bring Back Our Girls for the missing Chibok School Girls and after the EndSARS protests, the popularity of the "Obidients" movement is her new opportunity for public attention!
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Danniedpastor(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Neddstark:
Social media is a world of its own. The real world is the real deal
So,what are you doing on social media?
Why don't focus on the real world alone?
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Danniedpastor(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Emekaterry:
osibanjo was the one that am even supporting, but as they no give him ticket,na him I kukuma join obidient train.
APC missed their chance of getting a real candidate in Osibanjo. Tinubu is not even an option.
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by Emesigan: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Okk
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by heniford2: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Will be going out on Thursday 15k hand flyers 4 obi
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by iSense247: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Akhee:
By having this woman coming out and campaigning for Obi. Peter Obi candidacy is in doom.
Munamoqel:
confirm obi Na Endsar candidate/IPOB.
onomeabuja:

Not me........
It will only affect u guys on energy wasted to sell ur Obi of labour parrty instead of selling d candidatency of Atiku of Pdp!
Says Islam'ic terrorists. Shame-tima on you.

Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” by kennyniyi: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Make this election just come and go. this whole noise is annoying. Enough of these unnecessary blabs from all these greedy fellows called politicians and their handlers. If Obi like make him win,na him wahala be that and if na Tinubu win, no be my headache, and if na Atiku win, heaven no go fall. No good thing fit comot from their Nazareth(s). Wetin eyes never see no dey and so whatever happens after we go still survive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) / Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.