Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. (4323 Views)

Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) / Hon.soberekon Clarke Cautions Alhaji Asari Dokubo / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Sergio103(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Mister, stop spamming the entire forum with this ur trashy piece

Do I know you filthy being?? cool
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by ObosiUkwalla: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sergio103:

Do I know you filthy being?? cool
Don't mistake me for your mother
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Sergio103(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Don't mistake me for your mother

Of course I'm not in inebriated state as you not to notice that I'm talking about a recreant ass.

I ask again "how may I help you filthy thing" cool
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by ObosiUkwalla: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sergio103:

Of course I'm not in inebriated state as you not to notice that I'm talking about a recreant ass.

I ask again "how may I help you filthy thing" cool

Again I say, don't mistake me for your mother.
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Sergio103(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Again I say, don't mistake me for your mother.

Fùck off already!!! angry
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by ObosiUkwalla: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sergio103:

Fùck off already!!! angry

I know you tell your mother worse things
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Sergio103(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

I know you tell your mother worse things

Toh
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by ObosiUkwalla: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sergio103:

Toh

You need to be retrained. Your parents didn't train you well
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by adeola22v: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Empty barrel lo ma n pariwo..Empty barrel lo ma n pariwo.....
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Pacesetterz: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
mrvitalis:
Lol this is just conflict 101 ...

You think federal government don't know what they did giving tompolo that contract ? ...you think they don't know all the leaders of Niger Delta militants and can't divide the contract among them ?

Who do you think is giving asari and ateke mind to fight tompolo ?

North 101

This is the main reason they promote ignorant people to power and influence in the south ...so they can manipulate them easily

You’ll always know about other pples region but u can’t point out why the southeast is boiling everyday. U can’t point out why there are so many high profile killings till date. Best analyser of other pples region
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by DWickedLandLord: 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
IamBlessed12:

Igbos. Empty noise makers

Thank you. But we matter though....ouch
Truth hurts

It doesn't take much to get you people to break character. I knew the ill will you harbored was real.

So it's fvck you then still fvck you now
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by DWickedLandLord: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
@
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by pointblank247(m): 12:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Some one should just puncture this overblown toad
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by BlackSaints: 12:55am On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:
Lol this is just conflict 101 ...

You think federal government don't know what they did giving tompolo that contract ? ...you think they don't know all the leaders of Niger Delta militants and can't divide the contract among them ?

Who do you think is giving asari and ateke mind to fight tompolo ?

North 101

This is the main reason they promote ignorant people to power and influence in the south ...so they can manipulate them easily
When did Ateke have issues with Tom polo? You always like to talk things that makes zero sense
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by gulfer: 1:24am On Sep 12, 2022
Why is he wearing a bucket on his head
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by whofoolwho: 1:37am On Sep 12, 2022
Asari dokubo is the biggest fool I have ever seen.he left what supposed to take his concern and was going around campaigning for Tinubu and keep telling us how he gave him money,house and wife. He took all effort to bring peter obi down.while his mates who are inteligent were negotiating a good deal for themself from the federal govt .my advice to him is what Tinubu said after the primaries to the Senate president that he should go an leek his wound or he dies.i trust tompolo the smart guy
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by shortIGBOman: 4:59am On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Fulani slaves !

But na IGBO man he be. That's why I like Igbo People. They are always loyal to Northerners grin grin grin

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by shortIGBOman: 5:02am On Sep 12, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Speak for yourself guy. I stay ready

Onitsha boys are different

No be by mouth

No dey make mouth for here. Onitsha Boy that has been turned to a prisoner in his own Onitsha?

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Owologbo(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2022
Qtrpst4:
How does imo state receiving allocation concern the fact that Asari wants to fight tompolo, his brother just because federal government gave tompolo contract and did not give him?

This is why no body regards you in this country, when you drink that you ogogoro,
you go about talking like a drunkard which you are.

Shey Asari dey talk rubbish about MNK, let's see how he can endure the heat. let's see how many of these his men can take bullets for him

And what makes you feel the person you quoted is from SS?
Is SS written in his comment/Monica?
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Owologbo(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
sreamsense:
When Nigeria army and airforce descend on you and your armies now, even guns and charms will be useless. Ask Ipob, Kanu, Igboho, bandit and Boko Haram. Asari don't look like somebody who can survive one month in the prison eating undone beans, I will advise him to maintain his lane without crossing Nigeria army boundary to avoid sorry story because Nigeria army won't respect your big stomach, they know how to maltreat people. Be warned and be wise!

But bandits do move from one state to another to carry out their attack without the army stoping them.
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by EmekaA125(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fools.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget Deficit Rises 370%, Hits ₦‎47tn Under Buhari, Budget Deficit Rises 370% / My Honest Prediction Of Tinubu’s Presidency. / Mama Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo Is 94 Today,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.