Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook (998 Views)

Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police / Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording / Two Men Drug & Rape 8-Year-Old Girl To Coma In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook by Roving1: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook

Three suspect have been arraigned before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court on Friday in Lagos for drugging and defiling a lady they met on Facebook.

ROVINGUPDATES understands that the three suspects Jerry Ikechukwu, 28; Bright Umeh, 45, and Patrick Amajuoye, 52 were arraigned on charges of conspiracy, rape, stealing, unlawful possession of stolen items, causing the breach of peace and receiving stolen items.

The prosecution Counsel, Inspector Olusegun Oke, told the court that the accused carried out the crime on July 12 at 35, Fadunsi St., Oke-Ira, Ogba, Lagos.

The prosecutor said the victim met on of the suspect Ikechukwu on Facebook and on getting to his place he offered her orange juice which he had earlier spiked with Super Apeti drug (a sleeping tablet) into the victim’s juice.

After taking the drink she later slept off.

Speaking further, Oke said that the victim was raped and her Canon 18i Tecno, valued N150,000, was stolen.

“Some wraps of cannabis and different sim cards were found in their possession,” he said.

The prosecutor said that 52 different brands of android phones were also recovered from them.

The offence, he said, contravenes the provisions of sections 133, 166, 239, 265, 287, 328, 329 and 411 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

Magistrate M. C. Ayinde, who refused to take the plea of the defendants ordered that they should be remanded in Kirikiri Correctional Centre until Sept. 26, for legal advice from the Lagos State Director of Public Prosecutions.

Click Below Link to View photos:

https://rovingupdates.com/just-3-men-drug-rape-lady-met-facebook/
Re: JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
I wish they do not live as a free man ever again.
May the ground reject their flesh/ body!
That means, this their last victim wasn't there first, Jesus!
Re: JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook by Machinegun91(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
I wish they do not live as a free man ever again.
May the ground reject their flesh/ body!
That means, this their last victim wasn't there first, Jesus!
scam
Re: JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook by jaeyking(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
undecided
What do people enjoy about sex when the recieving partner shows no interest.

Konji na real bastard
Re: JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
It is really not good to trust anybody!
So bad.
Re: JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook by Shalommy(f): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Chaii.. Online dating is a scam. undecided
Re: JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook by Koralords: 12:54am On Sep 12, 2022
jaeyking:
undecided

Konji na real bastard
Bro that's the reason I believe rapist should be shot,how can you enjoy sex when the other partner is not active?have this gf the reason I left her is cos she just lays on the bed and not very active during sex,how can you enjoy forcing someone ,well every one has his non sexual fantasy sha but rapist should be castrated
Re: JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2022
jaeyking:
undecided

Konji na real bastard
I tire o..even when the recieving partner shows too much interest sef,the thing dey tire me sef..lol
Re: JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2022
jaeyking:
undecided

Konji na real bastard
I tire o..even when the recieving partner shows too much interest sef,the thing dey tire me sef..lol.Their should be stiffer penalties for rapist.like 15 years in prison not negotiable.
Re: JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook by NaijaCover(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Nawa o
Re: JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook by temitope27(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2022
AWON Igbo again, awon nyanmiri,OLORI PELEBE, we go soon chase una comot

(1) (Reply)

PRAY FOR ABUJA! ! ! Shortly After Warning Of Terrorist Attack / King Leopold II Of Belgium: The Most Evil King In History / French Man Drugs Wife, Films 83 Men Raping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.