Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

"Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest (27731 Views)

Insecurity: After Mamu’s Arrest, DSS Targets Gumi, Others / DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi / Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by AgentGoat: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
undecided
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by Lovenorth: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Toothless bulldog
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by kingscare1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I quite agree with you his utterances haven't violated any law and therefore ain't subscribing to comments by illiterates mostly ipob pigs regarding the need for his arrest.

Having said that, it is pertinent to sound a note of warning to him as he apparently he degree of uneasiness due to the arrest of Mamu, an indication he might be complicit.

On that basis, he cab be arrested and heavens will not fall exactly how Elzakzaki was arrested and detained for years and heaven did not fall.

Gumi should note, to be forewarned is to be forearmed and the law is no respected of any individual.

Shame will be yours when an ibo man become the president of Nigeria in the likes of Peter obi. It's quite uncomfortable to you seeing the cult like followership peterobi an Ibo man is enjoying worldwide, whether you like it or not it is what it is.

Hey, I'm not against any tribe, I'm only condemning tribalism from any one or group. 1love to Yorubas, Hausas and Ibos. Let's leave together. Live and let live. Who ever opposes love and unity will never know peace and he/she is the enemy of God and the people.

1 Like

Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by Abbeypp(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hello nairaland pls am in need of you guys help.....am a documentary and portraits photographer but recently I have challenge with my lens which I have spent a lot of money on.....pls am writing this to you all to assist me with any photography gigs within southwest so as to raise enough funds for myself.......or if anyone has willing to assist me financially i will be very very grateful....things are really tight right now.......pls reach out to me on

herbisodunola27@gmail.com

Thank you sir/ma
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by anytexy: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Unserious country. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by Leonbonapart(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Telling a terrorist that ought to be killed by now it let rot In jail to what his utterance
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by Ameduedwin: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Why gumi not arrested up till now, abi immunity cover him?

1 Like

Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by irunoko(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by irunoko(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin grin
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by panpan(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Why was Tukur Mamu arrested in Egypt?
If there were allegations against him, why was he not arrested in Nigeria, and charged to court, before he travelled?
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by Mrpojj(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by lagosrd: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I quite agree with you his utterances haven't violated any law and therefore ain't subscribing to comments by illiterates mostly ipob pigs regarding the need for his arrest.

Having said that, it is pertinent to sound a note of warning to him as he apparently he degree of uneasiness due to the arrest of Mamu, an indication he might be complicit.

On that basis, he cab be arrested and heavens will not fall exactly how Elzakzaki was arrested and detained for years and heaven did not fall.

Gumi should note, to be forewarned is to be forearmed and the law is no respected of any individual.

How could he have been quoted to have said the DSS is doing terrorism and you say that hasn't gone against the law if the land. If anyone calls you by that name , you have the right to take such person to court to prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

Nowhere in the world where a cleric leads negotiation or be a part of it while the terrorists keep killing and destroying , women , men old and young.

The first point of call for him should have been a direct condemnation of such barbaric acts. It's easy to sit in the comfort of One's room and start typing whatever we want but remember those security agents that doesn't sleep day and night including those that loose their lives in the line of duties also have families and loved ones waiting for them to return. They have kids to and they are not animals. Let's appreciate them and wait till they do the job well.

Word....

2 Likes

Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by Justseyii: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Untouchable Gumi is being warned?
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Na wa oo
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by Truthday: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
angry

IS SHEIKH AHMAD GUMI NOT SUPPOSE TO BE SERVING HIS TIME IN KUJE MAXIMUM PRISON BY NOW undecided

What is his crime ?? Fir securing release of terrorist attack ?? You must understand people before making judgement over them, that's what you don't understand.

The Hausa respect the Religious leaders just like we respect our kings in other tribes and they gave him audience and respect which he has used to save some lives from Terrorist.

This same terrorist has been accessed by BBC, TVC etc to make their documentaries. Are they Terrorist too ??
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by RepoMan007: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Family business gone wrong?
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by OBALOLA55(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Truthday:

What is his crime ?? Fir securing release of terrorist attack ?? You must understand people before making judgement over them, that's what you don't understand.

The Hausa respect the Religious leaders just like we respect our kings in other tribes and they gave him audience and respect which he has used to save some lives from Terrorist.

This same terrorist has been accessed by BBC, TVC etc to make their documentaries. Are they Terrorist too ??
@ THE BOLDED IS WHAT I’VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR.

WE CANNOT MOVE FORWARD AS A NATION WITH THIS KIND OF MENTALITY
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by Truthday: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
@ THE BOLDED IS WHAT I’VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR.

WE CANNOT MOVE FORWARD AS A NATION WITH THIS KIND OF MENTALITY

"Torch not thy annointed" you don't respect your pastors ??
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by Elidrisy20: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
The guilty must be punish
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by Yoighaman(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Indelibleage:
When did DSS wake up?
It's like a new DG has emerged.
I pray the real thing would be done and sanity brought into the nation's security architecture.

Amen.

We love our country.
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
..........the outcomes of which have remained mindboggling.........

I hate this washed up phrase with passion, no be same Nigeria wey we dey, nothing will come out of it, it's business as usual.

1 Like

Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by Arespect10: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Scatter like how? Call us illiterates but we don't act in such ways
yomi961:
Dss can only bark make them touch gumi make the whole north scatter
No matter what the truth will not be silenced.
Me

1 Like

Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by splendournoni: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Name the sponsors of boko haram una refuse, name those behind the high kidnappers sponsors una refuse...

Terrorist government!

All they know what to do is blame game,

And na Tinubu bring them come power o

1 Like

Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by kingamaa(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
What is happening my people?

For the first time government directly or indirectly is responding to Sheik Gumi.

E be like say table don turn o.

Watching keenly in 7D

1 Like

Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by GoodIsGod: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Someone that's suppose to be in their detention is who they're warning undecided

When there was no warning for Sunday Igboho and Kanu before their homes were attacked by them.

Can you see that they can't even mention the man's name. His name is members of the public grin
When it was the man only that talked against them. He even called them terrorists.

1 Like

Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by folarin24(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Truthday:

So he can not use that influence/ respect they have for him to tell them the truth about rhe crime they are committing?
Re: "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest by stormborn28(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
DSS are dancing naked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri / 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks / Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.